AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-02, 16:34   Link #761
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
God, Tomoki is such a badass. There's a killer robot in front of you designed specifically to murder you and everyone close to you torturing a kitty. You have no special powers, no way to alarm anyone who does and there would be no way those who do could possibly get to you before this robot has torn your body into seven different pieces, and what do you do?

Smack her on the head and yell "Don't bully the kitty!"
becouse he has balls :P I guess he got kicked so much in those that they becoem big and strong XD

anywya Chaos reaction was good too.... WTF!? after that head smack xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 04:57   Link #762
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Chaos was epicly cute this chapter.
Quoted ftw.

I really love that girl, she first had the "omg psycho moe" going on and now shows how epic cute she can be.
Would be tragic seeing her being scrapped for real now.

And Tomoki has the most awesome conculsions about everything! It's not one-sided anymore, huh?
Old 2011-01-05, 10:49   Link #763
azziz

you must give credit to his great grand father for raising him so heftily:a genius like tomoki done no come out of nowhere!
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 22:13   Link #764
ForteAnly

That Tomoki is the king of perverts for anime/manga characters his age. Every chapter that comes out I never get tired of his perverted antics. I didn't think that Chaos would become one of Tomoki's angeloid friends but judging from that shoe gift she will probably start hanging out in Tomoki's house eventually. Assuming she is not dead of course.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 01:58   Link #765
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Tomoki is all men who want to be. Nah really, he is the only lead guy in a harem anime who openly shows his perversions with a straight manly face. He's a guy who doesn't care about everything else as long as everyone is having fun. Peaceful and quiet life. I think there is no man who is brave enough to peep and take such punishment everyday.
Old 2011-01-06, 21:53   Link #766
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Tomoki is all men who want to be. Nah really, he is the only lead guy in a harem anime who openly shows his perversions with a straight manly face. He's a guy who doesn't care about everything else as long as everyone is having fun. Peaceful and quiet life. I think there is no man who is brave enough to peep and take such punishment everyday.
Haru wants to have a word with you. (from Yosuga no sora)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 01:19   Link #767
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Haru wants to have a word with you. (from Yosuga no sora)
But I'm Haru. And I'm not in that of level where Tomoki is.
Old 2011-01-07, 08:38   Link #768
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
LOL
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 11:36   Link #769
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

The scanlation for the chapter was released, although everyone already knows what happened.

What I didn't know was that Tomoki made a promise to meet again. Hopefully, this means either the other angeloids will notice Chaos or Tomoki will notice that something has happened to Chaos and help out. After all, she needs an event to bring her to Tomoki's side, like Nymph.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 11:39   Link #770
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
The scanlation for the chapter was released, although everyone already knows what happened.

What I didn't know was that Tomoki made a promise to meet again. Hopefully, this means either the other angeloids will notice Chaos or Tomoki will notice that something has happened to Chaos and help out. After all, she needs an event to bring her to Tomoki's side, like Nymph.
I would think the angeloids would hurt Tomoki's chances of winning Chaos over. They're the ones who fought Chaos and know exactly what she is, so they would treat her as an enemy if they see her again.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 13:06   Link #771
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I would think the angeloids would hurt Tomoki's chances of winning Chaos over. They're the ones who fought Chaos and know exactly what she is, so they would treat her as an enemy if they see her again.
I could see that happening but if Tomobou says otherwise they won't be able to, if Tomobou says be good to their wee sis then they will have to do just that
I mean look at what he went through to teach her, I don't think he'd like to see that effort go to waste.

There def a famliy feel going on now, which I really like and we need a real imouto to join the family

But god damn was Chaos just adorable!
Old 2011-01-10, 13:40   Link #772
azziz

they aren't really her sis,the sanin are deidalos's daughter while chaos is the mighty bastard creation;the only sister she ever had is the one she devored.
Don't forget a little girl can call"one-chan"anyone older even if they aren't sibling-the same way she call tomobou "oni-san".
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 13:43   Link #773
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
You know ... for someone who is supposed to be the leader of Synapse and all that it really does not strike me as very intelligent to try and scrap Chaos....
Old 2011-01-10, 18:00   Link #774
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycanid View Post
You know ... for someone who is supposed to be the leader of Synapse and all that it really does not strike me as very intelligent to try and scrap Chaos....
It seems he's really arrogant. He likes toying with things, so he throws away angeloids when he could get further use from them.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 01:00   Link #775
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
I think so too .. Chaos easily destroyed the new angeloid he sent, I think if only they will tweak Chaos (erase her memory) I think she'll give some hard time to Ikaros and company again.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2011-01-11, 02:26   Link #776
zibi88

well maybe deidalos will call to tomoki throught the dream that chaos has trouble... so ikaros, astrea and nymph will go and help her...

or chaos will go crazy go kinda rempage until she meets tomoki again... than she will calm down and ask if she can go with him

still interesting that chaos still considers a master... since she no longer has that chain on her neck... and we still need to learn why that guy was so freaked out about pandora system/wings
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 13:57   Link #777
Cinocard

Quote:
When was it stated that he is THE leader of Synapse? From what we have seen, the dude definitely does not strike me as the last boss. Hm.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 14:10   Link #778
Isekaijin

Well, when there are only two non-angeloid, non-sleeping sentient beings in Synapse and one of them is shutting herself in her room, theoretically the other automatically becomes the leader.

Since there's nobody there to complain.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 16:12   Link #779
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
When was it stated that he is THE leader of Synapse? From what we have seen, the dude definitely does not strike me as the last boss. Hm.
Good point - come to think of it I do not remember it being specifically stated either in the manga OR the anime. Perhaps I always just assumed it was so?

Nevertheless, I think that until I am shown otherwise I will continue to assume this to be so.

Somehow there was a further assumption that he somehow "took over" Synapse a la some kind of revolution with Ikaros a long, long time ago. Hmm.

Well, whether he is actually "in charge" or whatever, I still think it was pretty shortsighted of him to try and scrap Chaos....
Old 2011-01-11, 19:19   Link #780
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
leader of Synapse
very intelligent
Leaders don't have to be intelligent to get to their position. Blood/lineage, for instance.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen