Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-20, 01:16   Link #1
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Sasuke... does he even use Sharingan?

Sasuke... one of the last left over sharingan users. wat i noticed is tat he only uses his sharingan to "see", nevery really copied any jutsues. (except when he copied Lee's combo start)

half of the time when u see sasuke battle he says "i can see", but he never copies.

heck he didn't even bother to copy naruto's kagebunshin! (forbidden jutsu so hype!)

he had all da chance but he rather use it to "see" things. (coulda copy oro's moves but didn't)

all he ever does is KATOn fire ball blah blah.

unlike kakashi, who took advantages of the eye to copy thousands of moves, and uses to immitate/confuse foes.

theres only 3 possible explainations i can think of:

1) he has incomplete sharingan.
2) he forgets to copy when he battles.
3) he is too dumb or too lazy to use the ability
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:19   Link #2
Stickels
Just passing by

besides kagbunshin, he hasn't had that many opportunities to copy stuff yet, I don't even remember oro doing any jutsu's on him, and then he got that seal put on him where it hurt him like hell to use the sharingan so he couldn't really copy anything during the prelims either.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:23   Link #3
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
besides kagbunshin, he hasn't had that many opportunities to copy stuff yet, I don't even remember oro doing any jutsu's on him, and then he got that seal put on him where it hurt him like hell to use the sharingan so he couldn't really copy anything during the prelims either.

well there was a heck of time after they defeted zabuz haku... if i were him i go around the village and challenge all da nins i can find and copy their jutsues... who cares if i loose.. maybe i might pick up couple nice jutsues. but again, its sasuke were talking bout here... he can't take losing for beans.
Old 2003-11-20, 01:26   Link #4
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
I am pretty sure it is the first one. His sharigans are incomplete. Kakashi only has one but it has all the 3 little marks on it. In the beginning I noticed that when Sasuke's sharigans first appeared while fighting Haku, his left eye had 2 and his right eye had one. Remember Haku said something about Sasuke's sharigan and that was why he could follow his movements. and Sasuke said, "Their not complete, but I can see." *I am watching the series from the beginning as I type* And now both eyes have the 2 marks in them, they first appeared while Sasuke is beginng to fight that snake guy. You know, the legendary nin. O something. I am currently at episode 30, so I am not sure that either eye has all 3. I think that you gotta have all 3 in atleast one eye to copy a move. Right now, all he can do is "see" moves.
Pendragon2879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:38   Link #5
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
theres only 3 possible explainations i can think of:

1) he has incomplete sharingan.
2) he forgets to copy when he battles.
3) he is too dumb or too lazy to use the ability
Only the first one make sense..Aside from that he still needs to gain experience and it will be a while for Sasuke to get even half as close as Kakashi..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:40   Link #6
Kamui4356
Aria Company

He copied Lee's shadow leaf dance, the set-up move for the lotus. Sasuke can at least copy taijutsu. I suspect
Spoiler:
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:53   Link #7
DontEatGrandma

pendragon's idea sounds really cool and even plausible.....sasuke is of the same blood as his older brother itachi, who is a full blooded sharingan user w/ 3 flecks per eye

EDIT: that isnt what id call a spoiler for all the people who will flame me for it
DontEatGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 03:30   Link #8
Absolute Zero
Inactive Member

If I was sasuke i would spy on people practicing new moves for the exam
and copy them. Then use them before my opponent got a chance to.
Absolute Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 06:57   Link #9
Tboz

I think the flecks will come sooner or later... no doubt about it.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 09:01   Link #10
7hour.4mdy!

Send a message via ICQ to 7hour.4mdy!
hes not complete yet , but kakashi is training him for that so sooner he'll able to do this , i hope ^^
7hour.4mdy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 09:47   Link #11
TetrFlare
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to TetrFlare
He acutally just gained his sharingan ability. Kakashi will teach him how to use it later in the anime making it much more beneficial to Sasuke.
TetrFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 10:32   Link #12
archzai

Tetrflare...

when will that be?

Spoiler:

btw... is "nin" the short form for "ninja" i sometimes think of abbreviating but im not too sure if it is the same meaning : /

Last edited by archzai; 2003-11-20 at 12:35.
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 11:26   Link #13
Lonewulf
Kuya

Send a message via AIM to Lonewulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai
Tetrflare...

when will that be?

Sasuke's been taken by the 4 sound ninjas and he still hasn't really learned how to copy nything...

btw... is "nin" the short form for "ninja" i sometimes think of abbreviating but im not too sure if it is the same meaning : /

He couldn't really copy those moves cuz
A. Dosu and the other guy had attachments on/in their arms...pretty much like having an advanced blood line move cuz he could only copy it if he had their arms.
B. He was out most of the time. Poor Sasuke was asleep when all these moves happened
C. That seal woulda just screwed him up.

I have a question about the episode where he faught Orichimaru. When he threw the shadow windmills with the strings attached, my fansub said it was "Sharingan controlled" Does that mean he can move things wid his eyes too???
Lonewulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 12:06   Link #14
GreyArea
Meatf***er

People who havent read the manga are getting confused, archzai hasnt labelled what is actually a spoiler, so you are both talking about different events.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 12:36   Link #15
archzai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
People who havent read the manga are getting confused, archzai hasnt labelled what is actually a spoiler, so you are both talking about different events.
sorri...
nywayz...
yeah
i added the spoiler tag

but back the topic

even up to where the manga is... Sasuke still hasn't really copied ny moves at all... he still hasn't gained full sharingan use

so nywayz... wut im asking is... the more he trains... then he'll get an extra "mark" in his eye? o.0 so was he born with none or one in each? n as he grows/trains he gains them until he gets a full 3?
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 20:28   Link #16
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Spoiler:

so far we barly seen him use his sharingan... 99% of the time he says "i can see!".
Old 2003-11-20, 21:08   Link #17
SekiRyOu

The way i see it, the Sharingan can copy moves at any stage of development. If not he wont have been able to copy Lee's move...

And what maked u people think Sasuke hasnt copied any moves yet? Just because he doesnt use any of the moves it doesnt mean that he hasnt copied any...
SekiRyOu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 21:20   Link #18
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekiRyOu
The way i see it, the Sharingan can copy moves at any stage of development. If not he wont have been able to copy Lee's move...

And what maked u people think Sasuke hasnt copied any moves yet? Just because he doesnt use any of the moves it doesnt mean that he hasnt copied any...
He want to be really strong so i really doubt he would hide some jutsu and lose on purpose. If he have learned any jutsu by copying them he would have used them. I dunno if you read the manga but if you don't you'll see what i mean later on in the story.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 21:20   Link #19
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

what im thinking is that sasukes sharingan can copy moves (like lees) but he cant copy very complicated ones and once he gains more "flecks" per eye he will be able to copy more advanced moves so even with one fleck in each eye he can still copy moves cept they have to be like henge and bunshin
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 21:29   Link #20
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
maybe he's not advanced enough because he has had plenty of oppurtunity, i think kakashi's sharingan is stronger at this point.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote