AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-02, 09:20   Link #1
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Gamabunta

i don't know if this matter was discuuse or not, so if there is a thread already about that so plz move my topic there.

The scroll containing the names for people who summoned Gamabunta when it was openned it had 4 names in it in japanese in the anime two were translated, the last person who summonned him (Naruto) and befor his name was (Jiraya)
if anyone could translate the previous twon names we can know the name of the Fourth i think.

Also something is not right, i think that any person no matter how many times he summons Gamabunta shall write his name in the scroll once for the first time he learns to summon, so that means that the names must be written in order, in the anime waswritten Naruto's name and right before it was Jiraya's name, shouldn't Yondaime's name has benn there already separating Naruto's and Jiraya's names ?!!!
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 09:29   Link #2
tatami
back in black

we dont know 4ths name yet and it has been already discussed a lot of times, some people said that it was uzumaki arashi or something but that is not true.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 09:31   Link #3
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
it is possible that yondaime is the one who thought jiraya the summon.... afterall he did teach jiraiya resengan, and also tought sandaime the death god technique

come to think of it however yondaime shouldn't be the one who gave jiraiya the scroll because jiraiya said it is passed on down from his family or somthing like that. unless yondaim was related to him so how.... so many questions

the simplest and most likely answer is that kishi forgot
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 09:35   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I am quite positive this was discussed already.
The name of the fourth (if am correct) was according to that scroll arashi.

However...i doubt that the names were really correct though...since there is so much mystery about him, his death and the kyuubi...

Anyway you are correct....actually Jiraiya's name should've been there before Yondaimes....but at the same time it could've ment that Yondaime (through several connections perhaps?) learned the summoning earlier then Jiraiya. (i really doubt that though)

Or... Jiraiya was drunk and/or a bit clumpsy and missed it. He probably wrote it there by accident and left an open space . Yondaime years later was allowed to write his name there (to close the gab). Just another possible, weird theory to that.
Old 2007-05-02, 09:44   Link #5
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I am quite positive this was discussed already.
The name of the fourth (if am correct) was according to that scroll arashi.
That's just speculation, the scroll is damn near unreadable apart from Naruto and Jiraiya.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 09:49   Link #6
tkdtiger

The name is not legible on the scroll. Some have said it's Arashi, but when I asked my japanese friend what it said he said it doesn't say anything...so I guess it's just gibberish...not sure if that's the same in the anime though
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 09:50   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
That's just speculation, the scroll is damn near unreadable apart from Naruto and Jiraiya.
Well if i remember the thread had more then 5 or 10 pages so i guess this mere post of yours is a fine summary to all that
Old 2007-05-02, 09:54   Link #8
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well if i remember the thread had more then 5 or 10 pages so i guess this mere post of yours is a fine summary to all that
I guess so. Naruto more than most manga/animes tend to draw out the worst of theorists out of it's many fans, and the fourth is one of the most interesting topics to speculate about for the casual Naruto theorist.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 10:02   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I guess so. Naruto more than most manga/animes tend to draw out the worst of theorists out of it's many fans, and the fourth is one of the most interesting topics to speculate about for the casual Naruto theorist.
Well i think that's because both Kishimoto and the Anime Team creating their own stories plus invent which makes those debates possible.

Things such as Kyuubi (and it's growing tail(s)), Cursed Super-Saiyan Seal levels, Tsunades Atomic-fist/kicks, Lee/Gai's MAtriX sPeEd...etc.

Radio's, video tapes(Chuunin Exam/Anko)....no telephones, high tech equipment(Orochimaru/Kimimaro), no vehicles..

Well you know...things like that always leads to discussions..