Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-24, 01:31   Link #5181
Kamieichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Oh ho? Good news.

An anime short though, eh? Any idea about length? And can you link to the source (assuming it is permissable on the forums here) where you heard this?
http://saki-anime.com/achiga/goods/achigabox.php
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-short/.81335
If you want to get Teru Nendo, then you have to buy it.
Kamieichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 19:07   Link #5182
King-Slayer

Chapter 134 is out.
Lots of boobs and it seems most people are wise to Megan's abilities. Also she looked like such a perv on that last page.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 02:03   Link #5183
The Green One

Oh Ritz you and your boobs. More of the skimpy dressed battle avatars.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 04:03   Link #5184
Chitanda Eru

Seems that Davin win the first as Seiko but will lose all matches after that. Her ability is soso and I think she's even not good as Seiko. However, things must be like that, may be Davin and Seiko are the cause that reduce the gap between their team and the others, otherwise Saki cannot beat them if the gap is too far (due to Teru and the yakuman-streak of Shibuya if she really can do it) although she's the best :">

Last edited by Chitanda Eru; 2014-11-27 at 09:01.
Chitanda Eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 18:43   Link #5185
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitanda Eru View Post
Seems that Davin win the first as Seiko but will lose all matches after that. Her ability is soso and I think she's even not good as Seiko. However, things must be like that, may be Davin and Seiko are the cause that reduce the gap between their team and the others, otherwise Saki cannot beat them if the gap is too far (due to Teru and the yakuman-streak of Shibuya if she really can do it) although she's the best :">
I think you're sorely underestimating Megan.
Old 2014-11-28, 11:47   Link #5186
atua

So much oppai... Did Ritz have to make Megan so pervy in that second last panel? The Captain's match with Nelly can't come soon enough.
atua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 18:34   Link #5187
King-Slayer

Saki the Nationals is getting a vita game!

EDIT: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ta-game/.81598

Last edited by King-Slayer; 2014-12-01 at 12:17.
Old 2014-12-01, 08:48   Link #5188
Bladezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitanda Eru View Post
You really are underestimating Megan way to much, she is supposed to be a world class player after all, and Seiko had the problem of overconfidence, as well as underestimating Hiriko. Thing is she viewed Mairu as the only threat in her round, not the biggest. If Seiko has viewed all three opponents as dangerous she possibly would have come away with alot less points lost. Also as shown in the latest chapter Megan knows when she should bail and not chance it, something Seiko never did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
Saki the Nationals is getting a vita game!
Please site the source because I want this to be true
Bladezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-05, 03:34   Link #5189
Chitanda Eru

Chap 135 raw is out but I can't read Japanese >___< but seems that Nodoka take back what she lost :">. Nya haha hahaha
Old 2014-12-12, 22:29   Link #5190
King-Slayer

Chapter is out.
Nodo keeps gaining points but I think Megan will give us a show until Maya does something huge. Also we find out that Megan or any other exchange student can't compete in the individual tourney.
Old 2014-12-13, 08:20   Link #5191
Chitanda Eru

hmm.. I have a feeling of Rinkai will drop to the second place and Himematsu will begin their captain's match with the first place once again.
Old 2014-12-14, 01:56   Link #5192
Nihilanth

I found Megan's hypotheses about what happened in Nodoka's prefectural finals match interesting (even if it seems as though everyone forgot about who Sumiyo Fukabori is). I wonder if her ability to sense when people are in tenpai would work on "Stealth Momo," although from Megan's thoughts, I guess not.
Nihilanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 05:26   Link #5193
Chitanda Eru

Offical chapter is out, and Nodoka is in offensive mode. :">
Old 2014-12-15, 05:35   Link #5194
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Argh...next chapter January 5th, eh?

Ah well.

Was nice to see Nodoka take down Davin twice though. ^^

Am still waiting for Mayu to explode with something, though.
Old 2015-01-02, 02:04   Link #5195
The Green One

Newest chapter of Shinohayu is up. This time we're introduced to a new girl Yue and some individual tournament play is on the horizon too. Sounds like fun and Yue is rather interesting too, she has some potential with the chemistry she is developing with Kanna. Hayari lost in the tournament she was in to a rather familiar face..... Now next time the rematch between Kanna and Hayari will begin to develop and Shino, Kyouka, and Yue will all throw their hats into the ring as well.
Old 2015-01-02, 23:28   Link #5196
King-Slayer

Yue is a total nerd and has a very hot mom. Kinda sad seeing Hayari lose to Wakane but maybe some other time. Next few chapters should be good.
Old 2015-01-04, 02:34   Link #5197
The Green One

Info from chapter 136 came early. Nodoka does some more damage but Megan isn't letting up at all. Usuzan shows us a whole lot of nothing as the match reaches the halftime break. Here are the scores. Click on the thumbnails themselves to enlarge them. In the second picture Rinkai is the first column, Himetasu the scond, Kiyosumi the third, and Usuzan the fourth. That's their places as well.

Spoiler for Chapter 136 scores:
Old 2015-01-04, 07:47   Link #5198
NicApple

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Info from chapter 136 came early. Nodoka does some more damage but Megan isn't letting up at all. Usuzan shows us a whole lot of nothing as the match reaches the halftime break. Here are the scores. Click on the thumbnails themselves to enlarge them. In the second picture Rinkai is the first column, Himetasu the scond, Kiyosumi the third, and Usuzan the fourth. That's their places as well.

Spoiler for Chapter 136 scores:
If Usuzan continues to be this low in points, even Saki will be hard-pressed. She can't really perform her signature Tsumo : Rinshan Kaihou if she will end up drawing points and killing Usuzan in the process.

Unless Nodoka manages to reverse the positions to 2nd / Close the gap enough for one Saki attack to instantly reverse 2nd & 3rd place and wipe out Usuzan at the same time. (Saki's round will end immediately)
NicApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 11:53   Link #5199
Chitanda Eru

Hmmm, Nodoka is losing point again. I expect Usuzan can get a yakuman or at least a baiman while she is in the dealer, otherwise the captain of Usuzan's level must be higher than Teru or more to save their score because she will have to face 2 national monsters in her match. Usuzan is clearly over-hyped by Hayarin-pro.

Anyways, this semi-final is quite boring because the order has not changed since the vanguard. And hope that Saki can deal with this situation without crying or fearing or something like that. She said the more her opponents are strong the more she feel happy, however she nearly cried after the quarter-final.

Last edited by Chitanda Eru; 2015-01-05 at 08:21.
Old 2015-01-07, 19:16   Link #5200
Nihilanth

I noticed that at the end of most of the lieutenant matches in the main series, there's relatively little net gain or loss in terms of points. Unfortunately, unlike in the prefectural finals or quarterfinals, Kiyosumi is not in a desirable position.

I also agree that it's disappointing that Yukiko, the player that Usuzan was counting on, hasn't done anything so far to improve her school's position or take points from Rinkai or Himematsu. Unless the author's planning to shock us by having Kiyosumi get eliminated, I wonder how Kiyosumi is going to overcome its disadvantage without sending Usuzan under 0 too early.
Nihilanth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri