AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2006-02-25, 15:54   Link #1
xnup

I just dled ep.7 of magikano, and every time i click the file an error message shows up and say and every has occured and i need to close both explorer and my windows media player. So i tried dling the file again, and it still showed that message. Is the file corrupt?
Old 2006-02-25, 16:05   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I don't have a problem with that episode, works fine (I use MPC and ffdshow). Are you sure you have compleated the download?

I suggest you have a read of the AnimeSuki Playback Help Guide as a starting point.
Old 2006-02-25, 17:35   Link #3
xnup

I dled ep.7 , but every time i click on the file, an error message pops up and makes me close both my explorer and my windows media player. So I redownloaded but the same problem occurs. Is the file corrupt?
Old 2006-02-26, 05:16   Link #4
Shin_Battousai

If you didn't download the file using Bittorrent and think the file is corrupt, try using Bittorrent, grab the torrent for that ep and using your BT client to download the file to where you saved it so it can check if there's something wrong with the existing file and fix it.

Also i have no idea why you had to just make another post stating the exact same thing as xris understood you the first time.
Old 2006-02-26, 12:34   Link #5
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

are you sure you have ffdshow? if you don't, you need it. i had this problems many times before and that has always solved it. if that doesnt work, then im out of ideas

oh and FYI, not being mean, but next time i suggest the Most common issues solved here thread. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4904 . the answer is there
Old 2006-02-26, 18:17   Link #6
Lambda

You can check whether the file is corrupt or not by getting a CRC checker, (Google it), and checking that the number you get out is the same as the number in square brackets in the filename.