Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-03-06, 11:01   Link #2521
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 22:
Old 2011-03-06, 11:08   Link #2522
Sekirei07

Wow, the fox can talk... didn't see that one coming...
Old 2011-03-06, 11:09   Link #2523
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for ep 22:
Spoiler for 22:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:11   Link #2524
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Spoiler for Episode 22:
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:27   Link #2525
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 22:
Maybe he figured that something was happening in his sleep, and faked it to know what it was.

Can someone remind me what happened with Sam? And is Sam Mark? Or are we humans the fish people? I'm pretty confused...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:32   Link #2526
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe he figured that something was happening in his sleep, and faked it to know what it was.

Can someone remind me what happened with Sam? And is Sam Mark? Or are we humans the fish people? I'm pretty confused...
That could be it, though he gave no indications before. Perhaps this could be a sign that Keito doesn't need to do this anymore as well, whatever she is doing.

He took the ship from the King after giving him the blood and refusing the throne. Then killed the Girl and used her blood to make it move and sailed into the stars, only to discover that his planet had been a part of what he had so admired, which I guess made him killing the girl a somewhat pointless gesture. He sacrificed her for what ultimately was nothing.

I don't think Mark is Sam. Though if this is a prologue then that would make sense I suppose. I think Head thought that was it in any case.

I'm kind of guessing that if this story is based on real events, then they may be the galactic civilization which apparently created the Cybodies.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:37   Link #2527
Stefkov

I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to collect the information from this episode and Fish girl's story and lay it out to read. So much information I'd love to understand.

I can't wait to see how events turn out. I thought it was strange that Sarina wrote the script of the play but, according to those two who weren't on stage, she was ad-libbing and revealing some information to Takuto. I wonder what that was about.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:49   Link #2528
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post

I never thought of that possibility, but it makes sense. I think Columner would be Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I thought it was strange that Sarina wrote the script of the play but, according to those two who weren't on stage, she was ad-libbing and revealing some information to Takuto. I wonder what that was about.
Well she didn't write that part that she was actually saying. It was actually the truth and she wanted to get Takuto's real response. I guess it was in order to make sure that he was actually going to stand against the crux and not seek power for himself.
Old 2011-03-06, 11:55   Link #2529
cyberdemon

my favorite part of the episode

Spoiler for 22:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:56   Link #2530
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I never thought of that possibility, but it makes sense. I think Columner would be Sam.
No, IIRC, Sam met an immortal king of the fish people. That would be Columner.
Old 2011-03-06, 11:56   Link #2531
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
The Cybodies appear at least to be of alien make as does Tauburn. I've been wondering if perhaps all the families with marks are descendants of this Galactic Civilization.
They most likely are. That would explain why Sugata and presumably the previous Samekh drivers were betrothed to maidens: to keep their "fish blood" pure and prevent them from losing their mark like the other families.
Quote:
Columner is the King in Sam's story. I assumed Mark was Sam, just like Head apparently did.
Old 2011-03-06, 12:47   Link #2532
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

yea i think you guys are right that Mark would be Sam. Watched the ep over to make sure i understand it properly
Old 2011-03-06, 13:56   Link #2533
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It definitely seemed like a kind of prequel thing. Of course Sam was never told the story of the king in the Fish Girl version, though I suppose you can't have the two perfect stories lining up. Fish Girl's story lines up with Head's view on what would happen with Sam/Mark eventually being caught up in the ship like the King and sacrifice their love. Though the play gives a more hopeful picture of resisting that temptation and treasuring the girl instead.

But wow what's with aliens and small talking animals these days ? At least they explain why Tauburn is so powerful. The unit was made differently and thus has unpredictable limits. Plus finally seems that after over 20 episodes the Crux has stumbled onto the crazy idea of ganging up on Tauburn....
Old 2011-03-06, 14:36   Link #2534
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Aliens are involve in this show now; not sure how I feel about it.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 14:39   Link #2535
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
... What did you think it was before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It definitely seemed like a kind of prequel thing. Of course Sam was never told the story of the king in the Fish Girl version, though I suppose you can't have the two perfect stories lining up. Fish Girl's story lines up with Head's view on what would happen with Sam/Mark eventually being caught up in the ship like the King and sacrifice their love. Though the play gives a more hopeful picture of resisting that temptation and treasuring the girl instead.

But wow what's with aliens and small talking animals these days ? At least they explain why Tauburn is so powerful. The unit was made differently and thus has unpredictable limits. Plus finally seems that after over 20 episodes the Crux has stumbled onto the crazy idea of ganging up on Tauburn....
But didn't Tauburn look a lot like Head's unit?
Old 2011-03-06, 14:47   Link #2536
Angelmonster

Quote:
Have we been watching the same show? This has been about aliens sine the first scene lol.

Spoiler for Latest Episode:
Angelmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 14:53   Link #2537
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well I know aliens were in it but it was confirmed now. Just seems weird to me aliens created cybodies for humans to control unless the people that have marks happen to be aliens too. lol
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 14:56   Link #2538
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
well I know aliens were in it but it was confirmed now. Just seems weird to me aliens created cybodies for humans to control
Isn't that normal? Whether the aliens are tentacle monsters or energy beings, don't they always end up making stuff the humans can operate?
Old 2011-03-06, 15:09   Link #2539
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

That was by far the best i've seen from the series. Sugata's over the top stance on the ship was so damn fabulous.

Totally expected Sarina to be more then just what we've seen of her, but so not needed at the same time.
Old 2011-03-06, 15:18   Link #2540
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sugata was the best actor in the play. His over-the-top performance was so much fun. Moreover, it was awesome to see him stab bitches left and right.

After thinking about it a bit more, I came to the conclusion that Mark is none other than Takuto himself. The play was an inconspicuous way for Sarina to warn him/send him a message and ascertain his intentions.

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen