AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Old 2008-04-10, 13:13   Link #221
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
im pretty confident about it which is why im so excited to see certain scenes animated. Plus watching everyone speculate as to what is really going on is fun too
Everyone speculating is fun, course as long as we keep the spoilers out Ill be happy ^^ Im also looking forward to certain scenes as well.

As for anime-only ending...Im thinking open-ended based on well stuff Unless the manga ends btwn now and the fall.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 13:46   Link #222
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Quote:
im pretty confident about it which is why im so excited to see certain scenes animated. Plus watching everyone speculate as to what is really going on is fun too
Everyone speculating is fun, course as long as we keep the spoilers out Ill be happy ^^ Im also looking forward to certain scenes as well.

As for anime-only ending...Im thinking open-ended based on well stuff Unless the manga ends btwn now and the fall.
Yes, it is fun reading all the speculations out there. Some even made me go and . And then I want to shout something but have to slap myself from doing so.

Well, considering how things are right now in the manga, I am certainly getting the impression that things are coming to a close.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 14:50   Link #223
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Great ep, the ending pretty much made it clear that Zero is also a vampy...he also seems to be taking those pills...the others where going about in class.
>_>
<_<
Zero>that other guy.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 15:04   Link #224
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Zero>that other guy.
About time you saw things my way!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 15:17   Link #225
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I'm saying go easy on him for the time being , unless we know he is after Yuki's blood for sure (and even if that happens I won't be surprised Oo). We still need to know why everyone is after the poor girl's blood (this actually makes me thing of moon phase and the vampire lover thing ^^).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 15:21   Link #226
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Ok, after watching Raw episode I finally got some time to watch it with subs.^^
And I must say that it doesn't disappoint me, I really like the dark atmosphere, humor is rather on medium level (very similar to other shoujo anime/mangas).
Oh, and I just love the ending song <3 (as seen in my new avy :3)

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 15:32   Link #227
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Thats what im guessing as well but im still fairly confident it will be tastefully done. Usually i hate open ends but the this story is set up it might be an inevitability . There is so much good material to be used its going to be very hard for them to screw this up. Oh i can wait till people start taking sides with Kaname and Zero. You know its going to happen.
Old 2008-04-10, 15:53   Link #228
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Oh i can wait till people start taking sides with Kaname and Zero. You know its going to happen.
Ugh...please dont remind me Ill state for the record I like Kaname better then Zero though I think Ive already said that. Always have, always will. Though I do like anime!zero better then manga!zero, must be the voice
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-04-10, 15:56   Link #229
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Ugh...please dont remind me Ill state for the record I like Kaname better then Zero though I think Ive already said that. Always have, always will. Though I do like anime!zero better then manga!zero, must be the voice
I like Aido better.
Old 2008-04-10, 16:10   Link #230
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I like Aido better.
Actually my 2nd fav character is Ichijou XD I just never mention him since usually the battle is btwn Kaname and Zero, but the first time I saw Ichijou in the manga I about fell over. But Aido is adorable and has the perfect voice.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-04-10, 16:46   Link #231
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
His voice is exactly how i pictured it would be i like it. As for my favorite if I had to base it on the manga it would be Kaname but anime Zero's voice just rocks. My second favorite is the headmaster hes just damn funny.
Old 2008-04-10, 16:47   Link #232
EhrinUCHI

I enjoyed the first episode... Nice OP and the ending is creepy but I like it!
The seiyuu choices were good...Zero’s voice is perfect
(Yep Zero is my favourite Character xD)

Last edited by EhrinUCHI; 2008-04-10 at 19:03.
EhrinUCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:07   Link #233
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

When Aido is in his funny modes, he reminds me of Tamaki for some reason. XDD

Kaname is my favourite but anime!Zero comes close in 2nd.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:27   Link #234
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Its all about Ruka... too bad she doesn't play a role in the overall story at all..

like i said, Zero needs to kick the bucket, but he won't cause i know what happens.. But he has grown on me.

i can't wait to see certain scenes be animated. if they're done well, i'll love this show.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:28   Link #235
OMchan
オムちゃん

I actually like anime!Aidou more than manga!Aidou. Maybe it's because of how his humorous side is done in the anime..

And am I the only who likes manga!Zero over anime!Zero? Though that might change in future episodes when we get to the more interesting parts of the story.
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:32   Link #236
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Thanks to everyone who mentioned the manga. [snip] and am really enjoying them. I can see that there is enough there to keep the anime going nicely. So addictive that I'm reading too far ahead, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:33   Link #237
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Kaoru Chujo: The manga is licensed, so linking to scans are not allowed.
Old 2008-04-10, 17:37   Link #238
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

Quote:
keke me too. Just knowing the relationship between Kaname and Yuuki, Zero can't hold a candle to it
deathsvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:50   Link #239
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Hmm from what I read from the manga so far I still prefer Zero over kaname. I don't know kaname is just bleh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
About time you saw things my way!
Didn't we both want the same pairing in kimikiss...unless in reality you are a kai fan, DUN,DUN,DUN!

we only disagree in that other anime where the superior girl got shafted at the end....>_>

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2008-04-10 at 18:12.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 18:17   Link #240
OMchan
オムちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Hmm from what I read from the manga so far I still prefer Zero over kaname. I don't know kaname is just bleh...
Same here, for some reason I've always preferred Zero over Kaname. I guess that's because the first impression I got of Kaname in the first couple of chapters was that he had some huge hidden agenda.

I'm actually wondering who is more popular, Kaname or Zero? I read the manga but I don't remember ever seeing any popularity/character polls.
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote