Heh? Nobody talk about TG:re already?

The current chapter went interestingly well
- Donato took sadism to the next level
- Flashback about Urie's adoptive pops and Urie wanted to become like him
- Urie goes ghoul-mode
- Kaneki arrived the CCG lab site with "Kept you waiting, huh?"
- Kurona's reaction to Kaneki's joke about taking train was priceless
- Seido being goofy while under disguise
- Kurona x Ken (can somebody help set sail? xD)
- The clown grunts turned out to be Kanou's Q minions
- Enter masked Uta vs Juuzou
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 12:56   Link #4302
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Donato's flashback reinforces my belief Amon is still alive. Unless Urie actually kills Donato. He's apparently going full ghoul, not even one eyed.
Old 2017-01-22, 13:53   Link #4303
Wandering Soul

Got to say that I really liked Kuro's scene with Kaneki along with her reaction to his joke.
Old 2017-01-22, 18:23   Link #4304
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Got to say that I really liked Kuro's scene with Kaneki along with her reaction to his joke.
Kurona's joke imagination was genuinely funny to me.

That was my favourite part of the chapter. A nice comfort speech by Kaneki. I liked it even more than the one to Hinami after Mado's death.
A lot of details drawn during their chat and interesting speech bubble placement.
I wonder if Kaneki could hear the 'thank you' with his ghoul abilities after she intentionally fell back behind him.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 18:12   Link #4305
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

So Ghouls can Shapeshit as Well as clone themselves too from something as small as a bodypart...interesting.
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 16:14   Link #4306
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

New chapter out. Amon flashback, we found out it was Scarecrow (WHO IS HE) who allowed him to escape Aogiri.

Saiko wants to save Urie, but I'm not sure how she can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
So Ghouls can Shapeshit as Well as clone themselves too from something as small as a bodypart...interesting.
I have no idea what you're talking about
Old 2017-02-04, 19:33   Link #4307
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Heh? Nobody talk about TG:re already?

The current chapter went interestingly well
- Kurona x Ken (can somebody help set sail? xD)
No way, Ken x Rize 4Life.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 19:48   Link #4308
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
No way, Ken x Rize 4Life.
There are others standing their way, though. Then, we got a random guy made an EtoKen doujin recently.

Damn, Kanou that sick madman was making a beast out from Amon. Execute Order 666.

Wonder how is Scarecrow? People think he could be Hide
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-04, 19:58   Link #4309
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
There are others standing their way, though. Then, we got a random guy made an EtoKen doujin recently.

Damn, Kanou that sick madman was making a beast out from Amon. Execute Order 666.

Wonder how is Scarecrow? People think he could be Hide
I've been happily staying six feet under with that ship for months now.

As for Scarecrow, Hide is a possibility. What reason would he have to have not shown himself to Kaneki at any point up until now, though?
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 16:44   Link #4310
Windsgrace

^ To help him grow? Perhaps manipulate things from the shadows. I mean if Hide was "still" alive and didn't die Ken wouldn't of broken out of his shell when fighting Arima no? He would probably of died or become more destructive. Then again he is still pretty screwed up as is. Then again everyone is...

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2017-02-06 at 04:22.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 23:04   Link #4311
Akashin

Eh? Kaneki hasn't fought Amon since the last time he saw Hide (well, yet). Unless you mean Arima, in which case fair enough. But I can't see why Hide would care about that unless he was in on the whole raising Kaneki as the OEK thing, and even then that doesn't exactly speak well of Hide.
Old 2017-02-06, 04:28   Link #4312
Windsgrace

Typo I meant Arima. If Hide was by Ken's side this entire time wouldn't he serve as a crutch and slow the maturity and growth of Ken? Also even if Hide was by his side he wouldn't be much help. He wouldn't only be emotional support. Naturally this is all speculation.
Old 2017-02-06, 13:01   Link #4313
Akashin

Of course he wouldn't be much more than a crutch. My point is that unless he was in on the plan (which isn't out of the realm of possibility I suppose, in the event he is alive), why would he care about Kaneki's growth as the OEK being stunted? You'd think that being there for his best friend and not letting Kaneki remain completely self-destructive would have been a bit more important. Leaving Kaneki to his own devices and gambling on his ability to grow and evolve past his desire to die (especially since losing Hide is the basis of that mindset in the first place) doesn't really seem like something Hide would be doing purely out of friendship.
Old 2017-02-10, 20:21   Link #4314
LG-MAX 2.o

Chapter out.

Saiko may have more talent to manipulate Kagune than Sasaneki.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 14:23   Link #4315
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Chapter out.

Saiko may have more talent to manipulate Kagune than Sasaneki.
May?!? She went full Naruto mode! Say what you want, but she looked like Hashirama from Naruto.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 15:00   Link #4316
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

I know I keep talking about Ghouls being shapeshifters, and all of you are probably sick me writing this but please listen to what I have to say...

1) If a person has high RC Cell count then what if they can use their RC Cells to change their bodies density or even increase their Height? I mean it's not that far fetched right since if you can channel the RC Cells into your bones, and manipulate them to the point where you tell them what to do, then Saiko could change her height and become taller.

if anyone want's to add to this please do...

2) With the use of Imagination and Creativity you could manipulate and shift the RC Cells DNA and even change your Hair Colour and even Eye Colour, even the length of your hair too...(I got this idea whilst watching Ultra-Violet with Mila Jovovich-Alice Resident Evil) Even the structure of your face too, such as how Uta changed his face to look like Arima.
  • Touka seems to be able to reshape her hair going from Wavy to Straight like in PART 1, but then again she's studying Biology and where Ghouls come from so she's getting scientific and creative.
  • With Touka's knowledge of biology! What if you can move organs around? Hear me out here...What if you were to get attacked and the attacker goes for the heart? Could you use your imagination and move the heart from your left hand side to your right hand side? Or how about move organs so that they can escape fatale damage?
  • How about create armour using the crystals/white blood cells/calcium cells in your blood to harden your skin? I mean you can mix RC Cells with them and bring them out from the pours and even work with the skin to form hard shells, and the more you apply concentration to that body part, the denser it becomes therefore your skin becomes harder like diamonds, or even stronger than steel?

3) If you want to get creative then how about the sound of your voice? The RC Cells heal you anyway so you can strain your vocal chords, and even reshape them. This idea came to me when I heard Chibi Review say that Tatara could create fire out of sheer pent up anger, but what if you can create Sonic burst of Sound? You could incapacitate your opponents with frequencies...Hell even use your Voice as a form of Echolocation.
  • How about miniature explosives?
  • Create appendages where if you want to be able to see around the corner, you can give it camera like qualities?
  • If you can implant your Kagune inside others, then how about a Lie Detector? You can peak inside the others mind and see every dirty secret?

4) If Saiko can create Blades then how about Wings? Actual Wings to fly? Not the wings that Touka, Ayato and Pinapple kun has, but like birds Wings.

If anyone wants to add more to this then again please do

There's so many more that I want to write that you'd probably die of boredom, but these are a few that I was thinking today, so I thought I'd share them with you.

Last edited by HOLLOW08; 2017-02-11 at 15:39.
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 17:01   Link #4317
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wow, I can't believe this is the same lazy Saiko who couldn't even fight at the beginning of the series. She pulled some absolutely sick moves and proved herself to be more proficient with her kagune than any ghoul we've seen in the series.

Didn't see the confession coming either, but I don't know if it was supposed to be a romantic confession or a simple I love you (as a friend!). If it's the former, we've got a love triangle in the Qs.
Old 2017-02-11, 17:36   Link #4318
Hoodspirit

I wouldn't jump on the Saiko hypetrain that easily. Yes, she is certainly talented in this area but we have seen better things.

Donato's finger clone is easily far more advanced than anything Saiko showed.

Kaneki let his mouths speak in the way he wanted in Arima fight. This goes beyond shape manipulation. Shape manipulation he showed as well, like in the scene where he dominated Naki.

Eto's Noro seems like a step above Donata even as it is detached. It's far above the Nutcracker level who only had mindless detachments.

I'm still not sure about Uta being up there or not. His Arima seemed like a mask to me in auction House raid, but his shinohara seemed to go beyond masks. But how much of it was just Juzou's imagination? If he did a full body transformation it might rival with Eto's ability for the top spot, since it was so detailed. Too few information for me yet to judge properly.

Saiko can manipulate the shape really well, but most of those forms would be considered childish and useless in real combat. Kaneki and Eto are practical, they are probably able to do that too, but they don't since it is not that effective. Donato with his crosses has proved to be able to do it too.

I wonder where Victory (the V leader) goes to.
Kuzen's bloody parting gift could mean Takizawa/Amon since they are Owls.
They shouldn't know where Eto is hiding with the other Squad 0 Kids if we don't know that either.
Another possibility could be Yoshimura's spirit aka The Café. Touka would be in a big pinch if that were the case. Not even the Devil Ape should be able to manage that.
I'm excited!
Old 2017-02-11, 17:57   Link #4319
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodspirit View Post
I wouldn't jump on the Saiko hypetrain that easily. Yes, she is certainly talented in this area but we have seen better things.

Donato's finger clone is easily far more advanced than anything Saiko showed.

Kaneki let his mouths speak in the way he wanted in Arima fight. This goes beyond shape manipulation. Shape manipulation he showed as well, like in the scene where he dominated Naki.

Eto's Noro seems like a step above Donata even as it is detached. It's far above the Nutcracker level who only had mindless detachments.

I'm still not sure about Uta being up there or not. His Arima seemed like a mask to me in auction House raid, but his shinohara seemed to go beyond masks. But how much of it was just Juzou's imagination? If he did a full body transformation it might rival with Eto's ability for the top spot, since it was so detailed. Too few information for me yet to judge properly.

Saiko can manipulate the shape really well, but most of those forms would be considered childish and useless in real combat. Kaneki and Eto are practical, they are probably able to do that too, but they don't since it is not that effective. Donato with his crosses has proved to be able to do it too.

I wonder where Victory (the V leader) goes to.
Kuzen's bloody parting gift could mean Takizawa/Amon since they are Owls.
They shouldn't know where Eto is hiding with the other Squad 0 Kids if we don't know that either.
Another possibility could be Yoshimura's spirit aka The Café. Touka would be in a big pinch if that were the case. Not even the Devil Ape should be able to manage that.
I'm excited!
They are talking about Ken.
Old 2017-02-24, 11:56   Link #4320
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
They are talking about Ken.
Do they have a reason to do that though?
Yoshimura's message of Ghouls/Humans getting along wasn't stated by Kaneki in public yet.
Kaneki has a Rize Kagune, not an owl one.
Yoshimura had no hands in raising Kaneki's battle strength either.

To V, Kaneki is neither spiritually, 'bloody' or powerwise related to Kuzen.

As for last chapter, I get the King of the Sheep part and it was quite funny.
But just what was that illogical stuff Ayato said?
If they are worried that they get cornered, when they take too long with Amon, they should just lure him outside with some feather projectils.
If they need to get the drug to the patient quickly, Ayato should do that job.
If they are worried of Kaneki dying, then it is like sacrificing the 2 strongest ghouls next to Kaneki. A very bad move, especially so early in the campaign.
It's stupid on all levels.

The only good reason would be, that Kaneki needs to do something for the plan to work out, that we don't know yet. He shouldn't carry the drug in that case though.

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy