Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-03, 16:42   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss

[Manga]CP9's strength[spoilers]

How strong do you think the main guys in CP9 are? I've done some calculating and the way I see it all of them except Nero and Spandam are at least stronger than Arlong, and that's without their DF powers. So comparitively if Luffy fought Arlong again and Arlong had the same strength he did when he first fought him. I'm thinking maybe a one punch victory for Luffy. What do you think? And where do you think Rob Lucci stands against Aokiji? Would he get owned?
Old 2006-09-03, 18:31   Link #2
Dr.Kureha

Thts a hard one. I dnt think he would be able to beat Aokiji. We saw him get snapped in half by Robin n he just sorta reformed himself.

As far as i can guess onli Ace would stand a chance against Aokiji. If he managed to grab or even just touch Lucci then he's be pretty much nackered...so thts a yeah...he'd get owned.
Old 2006-09-03, 23:18   Link #3
regasatanum

None of them stands a chance against Enel... Somehow the power of devil fruits is quite imbalanced, if given a choice, will you want

1) Rubber Fruit
2) Cat Fruit
3) Lightning Fruit

Its not how strong they are, its the potential of the fruit.
Old 2006-09-04, 14:14   Link #4
SandalHat

well first of all it is how far you have developed your ability.. And also how you use it. It is probally extremely hard to go against a nature fruit, but we ve seen luffy beat two..

I wonder if aokiji etc can do the CP9 techniques
Old 2006-09-04, 19:09   Link #5
tidus0728

Quote:
I wonder if aokiji etc can do the CP9 techniques

Somehow I don't think thats likely as rokushiki is CP9 members exclusive skills
but it would really be cool if aokiji can do rokushiki style.

Also Rob lucchi said zoan fruit are the most powerful ability for close combat they are no match for Logian ability users. Unless they use some kind of tool. (Rubber glove for Enel, soak water on Crocodile) so no matter how you work hard developing your ability you cannot possibly defeat Logian with even a Rokushiki.
Old 2006-09-05, 05:21   Link #6
regasatanum

If WORK HARD is important and consider both party put in same amount of effort. .... then no one can beat a hardworking Logia fruit user. no one. its unfair.
Old 2006-09-06, 17:21   Link #7
Dr.Kureha

Well thats not necessary. Luffy isnt a loagia type user n he beat enel.....it all just depends on the effects of the fruit.

Aslong has each fruit has a counteracting fruit then eveythings ok.

Who says you even need a fruit.......who's to say Ao kiji isnt vunerable to one of usopps fire stars........ or smokers great weakness is....a hoover
Old 2006-09-08, 22:49   Link #8
cheese4u
da big boss

Here's the way I see it as far as logia weaknesses.

Aokiji-fire or heat

Trace-Water

Eneru-Rubber

Crocodile-Water

Smoker-Wind
Old 2006-09-09, 17:36   Link #9
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by regasatanum
None of them stands a chance against Enel... Somehow the power of devil fruits is quite imbalanced, if given a choice, will you want

1) Rubber Fruit
2) Cat Fruit
3) Lightning Fruit

wont water be extra effective against the cat... or a vacuum cleaner...lol
Old 2006-09-10, 12:32   Link #10
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by regasatanum

1) Rubber Fruit
2) Cat Fruit
3) Lightning Fruit

I couldn't agree more. I find OP to be like American comics. It all depends on the luck of the ability you get. It doesn't really have much to do with how much you train and stuff. Sure, Luffy only has the rubber powers and the strength he's gained is of his own doing but people like Eneru get instant boost boosts because of their powers. But i'd say Lucci is probably the 2nd strongest guy Luffy has fought. Just under Eneru. I can't comment on the other cp9 since lucci is much stronger than the rest of them.
Old 2006-09-10, 21:22   Link #11
Elemental-Magus
Tin-Plate Wapol

Luffy only beat Eneru becaiuse of his Gomu Gomu powers, Eneryu could easily beat any of the CP9 members, Oda said that if Eneru had been a Pirate he would have had a bounty of no less than 500,000,000 berries.
Old 2006-09-23, 07:00   Link #12
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
Here's the way I see it as far as logia weaknesses.

Aokiji-fire or heat

Trace-Water

Eneru-Rubber

Crocodile-Water

Smoker-Wind

ooooooor...

Aokiji- water

Trace- water

Eneru- water

Crocodile- water

Smoker- water

Old 2006-09-24, 01:30   Link #13
Elemental-Magus
Tin-Plate Wapol

yup theres that too ^^
Old 2006-09-24, 01:43   Link #14
Ultimate carl

Man it really bothered me when Fukurou counted everyone's Douriki, (I probably spelled that wrong...) because it made everything just so freaking lopsided. I mean, Lucci has roughly twice the Douriki of Kaku, and he's used to his DF ability while Kaku isn't. Zoro struggled to beat Kaku, and while Luffy struggled against Lucci, he still won. So that means that Luffy and Lucci are both roughly twice as powerful than their second and third strongest partners. That seems whack. Even worse, Franky seemed to have a bit of trouble with Fukurou, and Lucci was five times more powerful than him!

I dunno, nobody else seems to care, but it really bothers me that there's such a huge gap in powers here. It almost makes it seem like Luffy is all the Strawhats NEED. Also, I'm an avid Sanji fan, so having him so much weaker bothers me. XD And, hell, Zoro's aspiration is to be the strongest swordsman in the world, yet he's that far behind?!

I'm chalking it up to Fukurou being full of crap like he usually is. Maybe it's because I've been bitter lately and it's pouring over into my fandoms... I'm gonna shut up, now.
Old 2006-09-24, 01:52   Link #15
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate carl
Man it really bothered me when Fukurou counted everyone's Douriki, (I probably spelled that wrong...) because it made everything just so freaking lopsided. I mean, Lucci has roughly twice the Douriki of Kaku, and he's used to his DF ability while Kaku isn't. Zoro struggled to beat Kaku, and while Luffy struggled against Lucci, he still won. So that means that Luffy and Lucci are both roughly twice as powerful than their second and third strongest partners. That seems whack. Even worse, Franky seemed to have a bit of trouble with Fukurou, and Lucci was five times more powerful than him!

I dunno, nobody else seems to care, but it really bothers me that there's such a huge gap in powers here. It almost makes it seem like Luffy is all the Strawhats NEED. Also, I'm an avid Sanji fan, so having him so much weaker bothers me. XD And, hell, Zoro's aspiration is to be the strongest swordsman in the world, yet he's that far behind?!

I'm chalking it up to Fukurou being full of crap like he usually is. Maybe it's because I've been bitter lately and it's pouring over into my fandoms... I'm gonna shut up, now.

to a certain extent, i agree... but strength is only part of it...

for example, luffy won against Eneru simply because he is made of rubber... doesnt mean hes stronger than him.... hell, even Ussop put up a good fight against luffy...

im more pissed that they actually had a measure for power... quantifying power just feels too much like DBZ.........
Old 2006-09-24, 02:40   Link #16
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

I just took as a reflection of who was the most skilled in terms of what Fukurou can way from how he's hit.
Old 2006-09-24, 03:31   Link #17
S_C_L-1

lets pray that it stays at that... measuring strength via Bounty is much cooler... cuz it can be higher or lower depending on the ammount of followers, physical strength, knowledge that the gvmt doesnt want to spread and stuff...

it just says SO much more about a pirate crew than a made up measure made by a giant F'ing volleyball...
Old 2006-09-24, 10:42   Link #18
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Except that the bounty can be high while you have the combat ability of an inexperienced little girl.

The thing with Fukurou was just a matter of having the CP9 listed up in ranking. One where it's not like the guys at the top was that big of a suprise.
Old 2006-09-26, 20:51   Link #19
Monkey_D.Luffy17

Youre Dumb Water cant take out lightning Lightning takes out water!
Old 2006-09-26, 22:35   Link #20
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_D.Luffy17
Youre Dumb Water cant take out lightning Lightning takes out water!
its a devil fruit power... not pokemon...
Closed Thread