AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 15:39   Link #1
Asianknight82
Banned

If Sakura was replaced with a different girl in the beginning...

How different would it be? Try to be civil and as creative as you can, this is all speculations and made-up stuff.

Ino: If it was Ino, the current roles of Sakura and Ino would be completely reversed. Ino and Sakura were basically the same exact people in terms of personality, Sakura was just fortunate enough to gain the experience of being with Sasuke and Naruto which had an effect on her personality. Ino would grew to truly care for Sasuke rather than being a fan girl, and Sakura would be that crappy ninja girl who's a rabid sasuke fan girl.

Hinata: If it was Hinata, I think she'll get a lot stronger faster from the constant exposure to Naruto's never give up attitude rather than just occasionally feeding off of it from the minimal exposure to each other. Naruto won't will actually have someone on his team (from the beginning) that won't think of him as a failure. Her shyness from being around Naruto would drop and she'll feel more comfortable around him albeit maintaining a somewhat meek personality.

Naruto and Sasuke would have a home-cooked meal all the time (something Naruto never really experienced... except when she made bentos during the fillers, and Sasuke hasn't had since the massacre). Hinata seems to always carry medicines for injuries around with with her, which within itself is useful. Also, it'll give ample opportunities for Naruto to catch on to Hinata's crush on him, although it may take awhile knowing how dense he is (the common trait in shonen heroes).

Theres probably much more I can touch on but it currently escapes me, so I hope you guys can go deeper, and touch on the other girls in the series that I didn't mention.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 19:21   Link #2
SpiRo
Banned

Hinata .. no chance she would destroy Sasuke, she is to calm and blushing .. u know she is for noisy Naruto becouse they r so different that complete him and her.

Ino .. well Ino is too aggresive for him, she would like sex all the time ..

Hmm .. i think Sakura is right girl for him, becouse she is complete oposite of him and that complete them ..

I would like if Sasuke finish with Kurenai ^^ she seems gentle or Temari she is pwnsom, but she will be with Shikamaru anyway..

So Sakura is ok ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 19:29   Link #3
Asianknight82
Banned

Well, when I mean by replacing, I mean by she was never in team 7, It doesn't necessarily have to be a romantic interest for Sasuke, that can be done anywhere. I'm just talking about how different would situations would be if Sakura wasn't teamed up with Naruto and Sasuke the two main characters.
Old 2007-03-31, 19:38   Link #4
SpiRo
Banned

well i thinked u took it from context .. If that was Hinata Kakashi and Sasuke would freak out becouse of her behavior, but Naruto would be ok becouse she dont pay so much atention on Sasuke .. and if that was Ino he would be frustrated from anoying harrasment and Naruto would not be able to whatever he did with Sasuke becouse Ino would be all the time with him ..
Old 2007-03-31, 19:45   Link #5
Asianknight82
Banned

Hm, I dunno. if Ino would be the same as Sakura, they're virtually two sides of the same coin. Just take all the scenes with Sakura and Sasuke interactions and replace her with Ino. Except without Naruto liking her.

Freak out? I dunno, maybe, but I think Naruto serves as a good role model for her. He's the reason why she has improved, I mean look at the new skills she developed (yeah its only filler but hey I think it counts), if Naruto was a constant companion I think Hinata would strive harder and grew at a faster rate.
Old 2007-03-31, 20:05   Link #6
SpiRo
Banned

For me Ino is better then Sakura .. they r not so same as u think .. they r both good and like Sasuke but thats just not it ^^

Ye she would improve and that would be great for her .. but not for Sasuke and Naruto (Naruto started to improve becouse Sakura and jealosy, he wanted to show her that he exist ) ^^

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-31 at 20:30.
Old 2007-03-31, 20:24   Link #7
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I would like to see hinata be a naruto theme, naruto would catch on to her crush, he would beat while sasuke is sleeping in the woods, naruto would probably find out about hinata when she takes a kunai for him or something and he would has why!? and she would be like cause i love you naruto, then they make out. that sasuke gets jealous( he acts like he isn't interested in girls but he knows he is) goes a jerk off somehwhere

if it was ino, naruto would just get his ass kicked all the time just like he does with sakura.

if it was ten ten sasuke and naruto would return to village after one mission and realized that they forgot to untie here from enemy trap or something

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 20:28   Link #8
SpiRo
Banned

@Goshin

U r retard .. and now u again start with your stupid Sasuke hatred while no1 talked about it .. i hope your post will be deleted or this will become one more fan warr, with stupid posts of Naruto fanboys like yours.
Old 2007-03-31, 20:34   Link #9
Syndicate
Banned

naruto should go make out with jiarajia since thats the training they always did

about the topic: then that girl would be different.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 20:45   Link #10
Goshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
@Goshin

U r retard .. and now u again start with your stupid Sasuke hatred while no1 talked about it .. i hope your post will be deleted or this will become one more fan warr, with stupid posts of Naruto fanboys like yours.
I am not a naruto fan boy, nor a sasuke fan boy, I think he is badass though, I am sorry if i offended you spiro. and yes i was being a retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
naruto should go make out with jiarajia since thats the training they always did.
shota? not bad you never know

But i honestly think that if sasuke had a girl teamate that wasn't a fan girl he would be disturbed a little. he as to enjoy some of it though. sometimes playing hard to get is a good way to get girl. or maybe when he finnaly meets a girl on his team that doesn't drool over him he will like them and respect them more than sakura

ps: I am not a naruto fanboy, nor a sasuke I just had that picture in my head thats all..... too much hentai

Old 2007-03-31, 20:48   Link #11
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
@Goshin

Yea, I agree. Please try to refrain from making any fanboy types of remarks, I just don't want this thread to be another war between naruto and sasuke fans, Its all about how the team would be different if Sakura wasn't in team 7, and a different girl was.

I think Hinata's Byakugan, would serve as a great asset in training the team. Not to mention she's a kick ass melee fighter, she's just not as good as Neji. Sasuke would definately benefit from training with someone who has Byakugan, it'll compliment his sharingan and strengthen it.
Old 2007-03-31, 20:50   Link #12
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I am not a naruto fan boy, nor a sasuke fan boy, I think he is badass though, I am sorry if i offended you spiro. and yes i was being a retard.

shota? not bad you never know

But i honestly think that if sasuke had a girl teamate that wasn't a fan girl he would be disturbed a little. he as to enjoy some of it though. sometimes playing hard to get is a good way to get girl. or maybe when he finnaly meets a girl on his team that doesn't drool over him he will like them and respect them more than sakura

ps: I am not a naruto fanboy, nor a sasuke I just had that picture in my head thats all..... too much hentai
offtopic goshin i dont have anything against you your a cool guy but if we are allowed to say stupdi BS without a reason and not talkinag baout topic then i can say alot of shit too man.

and i seriously agree with asianknight on this and the girl would probably be in <3 with saske since that was kishi initial point anyway.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 20:51   Link #13
SpiRo
Banned

Ye ofc she would be great for team but i think she isnt the missing part who will conect Sasuke and Naruto like Sakura ..
Old 2007-03-31, 20:54   Link #14
Asianknight82
Banned

She'll connect with Naruto, but not with Sasuke... but all things considering, in the end, Naruto is the only one that had a major impact on Sasuke. Naruto's growth is a major factor in Sasuke's decision on going to Orochimaru.
Old 2007-03-31, 21:10   Link #15
Ryuujin

If Hinata had ended up on Team 7 instead of Sakura, the series would have been made of awesome and win. And Hinata would not only get screentime, but actually get to have canon victories and character development...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 21:22   Link #16
Goshin

True.
hinata's byugugan would complete the team. and i figure that since she does jyuken, she might more control over chakra than sakura making her a better medic and her byugan would be make her a even better medic. but it is true that she would not be the link betwen sasuke and naruto. i can't see her doing sakura's running and saying stop it you guys on the roof. 1. she would be too shy to say anything..

Ten Ten woud be usefull too but i don't think she has been givin a personality yet since she hasn't played any major roles. they dead eye with kunai would prove use full though. she throws kunai to distract, but they are actually more then distraction cause they are all aimed at vitals. so if the person will have to react to them and other team members can do their stuff.

if Ino't mind transfer techique did not do harm too her i can see her taking someone over have them stand still and naruto and a sasuke unleash super ninjutsu

if they had someone with the mind of tamari who is almost as smart as shikikamaru, then the team would be unstable. you got brains, brawns, and more brains and brawns. they would be great with tamari on there - i don
t care if she is not from konoha she would be great. foriegn exchange maybe

Old 2007-03-31, 21:31   Link #17
Asianknight82
Banned

At the point on the rooftop Hinata would already breaking out of her quiet shell, she'll be too shy to confess her love for Naruto but she'll definately be more able to talk to him normally. As to Sakura's presence on the rooftop, it wouldn't have any affect on the fight at all, considering it was kakashi that broke up the fight not Sakura. She was there for the sake of being there.
Old 2007-03-31, 21:34   Link #18
sx3
0 Gundam

If it we're hinata instead of sakura, sasuke wouldn't have had to flee from his village and team

hehe but yeah, i do wonder how things would have turned out of sakura wasn't on there team
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 21:41   Link #19
Goshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
At the point on the rooftop Hinata would already breaking out of her quiet shell, she'll be too shy to confess her love for Naruto but she'll definately be more able to talk to him normally. As to Sakura's presence on the rooftop, it wouldn't have any affect on the fight at all, considering it was kakashi that broke up the fight not Sakura. She was there for the sake of being there.

oh... I though kakashi heard her scream and came to the rescue, i forgot if they can sense chakra. i guess your right. about sakura being there for no reason i think she was the voice of reason. so if somoen died she can say i told you so

Old 2007-03-31, 21:42   Link #20
SpiRo
Banned

Well Sakura would be dead if Kakashi didnt stop them ..

Point is that Hinata or Ino or any other chick cant tranquilize Sasukes pain and hatred over Itachi, becouse only Sakura truly love him .. thats my wiev.