AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-17, 01:42   Link #541
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
Issei has a part of the white fused with his SG. So what will happend if Vali die. Doesn't his SG will go back in one part? So what will become Issei with the red and the white fighting in himself or can he pacify the 2?
DD doesn't have a part of Albion's consciousness in it (only one of the past senpai) so they're not fighting within. There is an issue with their conflicting natures of the abilities though. It was thought that if Issei used DD too much that BG would stop working. making a subspecies for the DD part of this was thought to be one option for it. Also likely because it holds no part of Albion's consciousness in it, it will stay with Issei even if Vali dies and DD moves to the next host.
Old 2012-12-17, 06:48   Link #542
sky black swordman

^ If I remember right that Albion senpai that was(Past tense since he too like Ise's senpais sacrifice himself to save Ise's soul) in BG is a copy and the original is still in the DD.
Old 2012-12-20, 00:47   Link #543
Vinley

Nah, the way I saw it was issei stole the gem and smashed it on his arm, so it became part of him, then the white dude disappeared with all the othe senpais, not that this matters, Vali just went with the JD way and one memory would not make a difference. The white dude ain't with Vali no more, he came with the gem, became issei's, then disappeared with the lot.

I have another topic I would like to discuss, you know when issei gets power ups, they were all breast related, do you think there would be an event to make issei strong enough to beat full power sirzechs(the pure energy being mode)? I would imagine he either needs to grope every pair of breast in the world(you have to admit this isn't that far out the park for this series, there are breast lasers for god sakes!) or get in a hyperbolic time chamber thing where he spent a life with his harem for a year or something(this to would make him have god like powers, his power increases in a quadraic patter if you measure it, these options would make him god like in power(or what ever the he'll is high in the power scale, he will be oppai dragon like in power! That's it, yeah!).
Old 2012-12-20, 00:57   Link #544
bludvein

Sorry, but volume 10 says something else.

Quote:
[Yes. That time when you inserted the jewel of Albion into the Boosted Gear; it seems like the fragment of my thoughts were in it. Though the real me would be inside the Divine Dividing.]
As the "child" of Ophis and Great Red, I would say that Ise at least has the potential to one day be as strong as Sirzechs. After all, the author mentioned that if the series lasts long enough he is planning to do an arc with Shiva as an antagonist, and Shiva is up there in the top 10 with Sirzechs.

That's a last resort though, so I'm not sure if he will be a match any time during the main story. It's kind of unnecessary anyway.
Old 2012-12-20, 01:47   Link #545
aka113

Shiva would be like Great Red and just not measured in the top ten. Shiva is a god who is on a whole other level than Indra. But if the author wanted he could make Shiva weaker than Indra.
Old 2012-12-20, 01:56   Link #546
Vinley

I know it would be unnecessary, but it would be fun to watch, but still issei is an idiot and breast would probably be involved. Any one want to hear an Irish pub song I wrote for this anime?
It goes like this:

Issei, Issei, to this very day
We toast to his merryment that he spread where he went.
He stood against Vali the white, he smack Loki like he was the town jokee.
Now how did he do these thing and why is this song here that we sing?
Because of......
BREAST, BREAST, BREAST! Oh did he like the ones with the bouncy chest!
Oh that is the why issei and how he didn't die, koneko would be first to give the tired sigh.
Oh yes, he was saved by sweet big oppai, and this is always the true and best way to answer the lad that ask why.
He dosed the phenix who was cocky and full of tricks.
To save his master who's tits he'd like to lick
Smashed the face of the lion king, oh to him we always sing!
His was a special place, with his always honest face.
But his tue wish was that of sweetest Sarum, it was that to make a harem!
Breast, breast, breast, where ever he goes it is always a fest
Then one day of Valiant battle, he fought a jackass and shook him like a rattle.
Then the bastard pulled the hate of god, it was on the tip of a wooden rod, on the arrow head,
And that was the day our hero was dead........
.........WAIT!
While his harem was making the grave of his he was in the void of great red and ophis!
Breast!breast!breast! I'm sure you know the rest, for he was one who was saved by the one with a large chest! Issei, to this very day! Issei, to this very day! A devil, a man, a dragon he stands. We will always keep him in our hearts and dream of oppai in our hands! He always spreads the joy of oppai all throughout the lands!
ohhhhhhh, a devil, a man, a dragon he will always stand, We cherish him for the dreams he brings to our lands!

Good?

Last edited by Vinley; 2012-12-21 at 00:49. Reason: A few typos, and a few new lines I added
Old 2012-12-20, 04:50   Link #547
sky black swordman

^ No problem. However, you can not double post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
As the "child" of Ophis and Great Red, I would say that Ise at least has the potential to one day be as strong as Sirzechs. After all, the author mentioned that if the series lasts long enough he is planning to do an arc with Shiva as an antagonist, and Shiva is up there in the top 10 with Sirzechs.
To be precise, he is only Great Red's child. And Ophis just add her power to his new body.
IMO, I think he can become stronger than Sirzechs.
Old 2012-12-20, 05:44   Link #548
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
I have another topic I would like to discuss, you know when issei gets power ups, they were all breast related, do you think there would be an event to make issei strong enough to beat full power sirzechs(the pure energy being mode)? I would imagine he either needs to grope every pair of breast in the world(you have to admit this isn't that far out the park for this series, there are breast lasers for god sakes!) or get in a hyperbolic time chamber thing where he spent a life with his harem for a year or something(this to would make him have god like powers, his power increases in a quadraic patter if you measure it, these options would make him god like in power(or what ever the he'll is high in the power scale, he will be oppai dragon like in power! That's it, yeah!).
If Issei masters CCQ and release Ddraig true power (in Ddraig`s prime not even God from the Bible, former number 2 could not defeat him), Sirzechs in his true form is stronger that Hades number 8 and weaker than Sakra number 5, Sirzechs is probably as strong as Thor or Typhon so he would be number 6-7, but is no match for full power Issei (probably replacing Shiva as number 2), but to master it he need a huge event ... like sleeping with all the girls

Last edited by bodo; 2012-12-20 at 07:42.
Old 2012-12-20, 12:14   Link #549
Chris38

Uff... I finally caught up with the latest volume of High School DxD.

Anyway, what I think is going to be mentioned in the next volume are going to be some more details about Issei's new body, that has been "born" by Great Red and Ophis.

After all, we got more details about the consequences of Juggernaut Drive the volume after it has occurred, and since volume 13 has just been a compilation of side stories, it doesn't matter that much, when it comes to the novel's main plot.

Regarding Issei's next power up, I think that it's going to be more related with Ophis and Great Red's existence that Ise has acquired with his new body, rather then his Sacred Gear.

After all, judging from the next volume's brief summary, Ddraig is still going to remain in his sleeping state, and I don't think that Ise is going to get a next power up, related to his Sacred Gear, until he wakes up.

Although, I think the girls in Ise's harem are going to power up first, before Ise is going to get a new power up - after all, the last main story volume, has had a quite intensive screen time of the main male characters, with the main girls being slightly put into the background, and I think that the author mentioned, that he is going to make the girls have more focus in the next volume.
Old 2012-12-20, 12:39   Link #550
XFire
150% done

Maybe his BG will take on the "Infinite" characteristic and be able to freely increase power as much as he wants without the time delay.
Old 2012-12-20, 14:00   Link #551
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ecchi powers aside, I think Ise should strengthen his basic abilities. He has to find a way to not fight in balance breaker every time. He should also train up his demonic power, it was foreshadowed in vol 8 Life 2 that Ise has a great deal of demonic power. Maybe if Rasse shocks him again maybe it would awaken again or he could learn magic if he wanted too. There was an indication that Ise would meet Magicians to form contracts with, he may find something useful.
Old 2012-12-20, 14:16   Link #552
Chris38

I think that it has been mentioned that Ise's basic stats have increased, due to him being reborn as Ophis and Great Red's "child".

So, it might be possible that Ise's basic abilities have already increased, after he received his new body, it's just that we haven't seen that yet - since in volume 12 Ise, was in his Balance Breaker mode for the whole time, when he was fighting someone.
Old 2012-12-20, 21:13   Link #553
Red_Zeal_Knight

Well really want Ise too develop his Triaina forms
so ise can become a good power type with Rook mode, good technique type with knight mode
and good support/mage range type

Well Ise don't technique yet but it look like he is get better in magic side and a really great power type
So Ise still need to more work on the magic side and technique side
Old 2012-12-20, 22:41   Link #554
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Ecchi powers aside, I think Ise should strengthen his basic abilities. He has to find a way to not fight in balance breaker every time. He should also train up his demonic power, it was foreshadowed in vol 8 Life 2 that Ise has a great deal of demonic power. Maybe if Rasse shocks him again maybe it would awaken again or he could learn magic if he wanted too. There was an indication that Ise would meet Magicians to form contracts with, he may find something useful.
Why wouldn't he use BB? There is literally no disadvantage to using it besides the "waiting state" and even that is already down to something like 5-10 secs tops. Actually, it might even be instant by now. He can keep it up for a long time nowadays as well.

Demonic power/aura is not the same thing as magic power, and Issei has quite a lot of aura. Its not as strong as Vali's yet, but it was still described as enormous(especially in CCQ).

Issei will never be much with magic. Even if he trains his ass off at it , he doesn't have much magic power to work with. He can offset the strength difference by using boost, but he still can only use a couple abilities a fight before he is out of gas. He has been working on being able to curve his shots though.
Old 2012-12-20, 23:01   Link #555
Vinley

When issei just uses his basic boost without transferring it to a specific part of him, what does it strengthen? His basic stats? Does it spread it evenly?

I think fights don't last long enough for him to run out of time on his BB, so why should he care about his base in a fight?

Let's talk about this in RPG terms, so issei, if he increases his level his base stats go up a little, but also his BB time increases, his BB to me acts as a multiplyer for his base stats, here is a chart for it(not exact, and just based on my theory):

Lv 15(he didn't start with his BB): 98 X 1.5
Lv 16: 101 X 1.6
Lv 17: 105 X 1.7

Some epic power up later probably breast related

Lv 48: 982 X 4.8
Lv 49: 1000 X 4.9
Lv 50: 1038 X 5

One breast power up later that involves glowing

Lv 87: 2932 X 8.7

One epic power up that actualy uses love, wow, first time it wasn't breast

126: 7827 X 12.6

Being 'REBORN' wooooooo, now he epic in genes to

156: 41776 X 27 ( the rate goes up in a rough linear pattern, but this increases his very body)

Future power up ( hopefully return of the breast)

208: 138727 X 45

Also his time limit increases as his power multiple increases so 1.5= 30 so 1= 20 min. Then increases in rate every 10 lv's so by 20 it's 60 minutes.

Oh my leviathan! I'm turning into an RPG designer! Help!

Any way he should get some magic that isn't breast related(I'm okay with it though if it just breast related in obtaining it )
Old 2012-12-20, 23:28   Link #556
bludvein

I seem to recall it being mentioned that the author gave up on the boost being double power early on, because power inflation would just get insane later.

Now I think its just a flat amount for each boost, though Issei can accommodate more boosts as he increases his basic specs.
Old 2012-12-21, 00:59   Link #557
Vinley

Boo, I want amazing multiplication powers!
But alas, that is only not over powered when he was a shrimp, now he has good basic specs.

What are your theories on irina? If she joins in issei's harem would she fall?
I mean really, if she were to love issei then micheal can pass it, after all if they really love each other it isn't a sin, or they could have a wedding! I plan on writing an irina fan fic if I get to bored.
What do you think? Is she protected by plot armor or is she just not able to unless she becomes fallen?

Also what do you guys think of my song? Did it give you a laugh at least?
Old 2012-12-21, 01:07   Link #558
sky black swordman

The next power up for Ise was hinted in the afterword of volume 12.
That is the Divine Divide power he stole in volume 4.

She will join Ise's harem in due time. Also I think there will be away for her to be with Ise without falling. That possibility was hinted in volume 12.
Old 2012-12-24, 01:40   Link #559
Vinley

What do you guys think would be the single most outrageous power up issei had, permanent or temperate, not counting juggernaut drive. I would say the incident with the breast god/fairy. Maaaaaan, Loki got smacked, and I don't blame him.

Last edited by Vinley; 2012-12-26 at 02:46.
Old 2012-12-24, 02:34   Link #560
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
What do you guys think would be the single most outrageous power up issei had, permanent or temperate, not counting juggernaut drive. I would say the incident with the breast god/fairy. Maaaaaan, Loki hot smacked, and I don't blame him.
clearly the gigantic version of himself by combining with GR.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life