Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-18, 04:19   Link #841
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppaidragon View Post
Thanks
Btw, is toriezu, the before dyd short stories parts important to understsnd the strory?
I'm probably not the best person to ask, but Toriaezu Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu, yes it is. To be more precise, it maybe important more so you can understand the characters then the story itself. From the parts I have read, that's what it looks like to me. For example, in volume 2 we learn about Ryner first love and why he may be reluctant to love again. And in volume 9, we learn where Ferris got her love for dango from.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-03-18 at 04:33.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 05:54   Link #842
Oppaidragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Ok, you can (assuming you want too) start reading the Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu light novel, which is what the anime is based on. Or can choose to start with the Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu light novel, which takes place right after the Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu light novel and the anime based on it ended.
As to where you can go to read it, you can go to Baka Tsuki to read what has been translated so far into english Here is link to the site Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu, enjoy.
Quote:
I'm probably not the best person to ask, but Toriaezu Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu, yes it is. To be more precise, it maybe important more so you can understand the characters then the story itself. From the parts I have read, that's what it looks like to me. For example, in volume 2 we learn about Ryner first love and why he may be reluctant to love again. And in volume 9, we learn where Ferris got her love for dango from.
Thanks. I heared there will be a 2 season by bones, but dunno if thats true. Btw do you know if ryner and ferris love eachoter?
Oppaidragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 08:13   Link #843
sky black swordman

Quote:
Thanks. I heared there will be a 2 season by bones, but dunno if thats true. Btw do you know if ryner and ferris love eachoter?
It's probably not true, the Blu Ray and DVD sales for the anime were very low. Due to this a second season is very unlikely.
I'm not sure about Ryner, but Ferris does seem to love Ryner. The only thing is she doesn't notice that she has feeling for Ryner or is in denial about her feelings. I not sure if this right, but both Pia and Kiefer have told her that she does love Ryner and or want her to accept the fact that she loves Ryner.
Old 2013-03-19, 09:03   Link #844
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
It's probably not true, the Blu Ray and DVD sales for the anime were very low. Due to this a second season is very unlikely.
I'm not sure about Ryner, but Ferris does seem to love Ryner. The only thing is she doesn't notice that she has feeling for Ryner or is in denial about her feelings. I not sure if this right, but both Pia and Kiefer have told her that she does love Ryner and or want her to accept the fact that she loves Ryner.
Both Pia and Kiefer told her that? I wish I could read that conversation.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 19:00   Link #845
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Both Pia and Kiefer told her that? I wish I could read that conversation.
Well, I can't remember were read, but it was not like that. It was more like Pia and Kiefer individually and at different times have called Ferris out on her feelings for Ryner. She most likely denied or refused to admit she does.
Quote:
Ferris has never admitted in words but you can tell by actions.
Quote:
Nothing much happened. There's no real romance in the story. The only thing we know are, Ferris, Kiefer, Milk, and Pia are all in love with Ryner. But really, there's nothing much beyond that information.
Old 2013-03-26, 08:42   Link #846
Oppaidragon

I have caught up with the baka tsuki updates, currently halfway trough volume 7. Is there any other place where i can keep reading it? Oh and is dai densetsu no yuusha no densetsu only 12 volumes long ?
Old 2013-03-26, 20:26   Link #847
sky black swordman

^ Sorry but no, Baka Tsuki is the only place that I am aware of that has english translations of the light novel.
And no, it's not only 12 volumes long. The light novel series is still ongoing with volume 13 just being released last month on the 20th.
Spoiler for Volume 13 cover:

I wonder if this is a good sign ?
Old 2013-03-28, 04:44   Link #848
Oppaidragon

Lets hope so
Old 2013-03-28, 05:20   Link #849
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Its appeared that the main antagotanist of the series now is Gastark. And somehow Lucile got a pretty pissed off face in the final picture of vol 13 with Ryner smiling mischievously behind him.....
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 06:04   Link #850
Oppaidragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Its appeared that the main antagotanist of the series now is Gastark. And somehow Lucile got a pretty pissed off face in the final picture of vol 13 with Ryner smiling mischievously behind him.....
where did you saw that? Can you give me a link?
Old 2013-03-28, 08:38   Link #851
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
where did you saw that? Can you give me a link?
Spoiler for Here U Go!!!:
Old 2013-03-28, 17:24   Link #852
Oppaidragon

Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler for Here U Go!!!:
Thank you so much
Old 2013-03-29, 01:33   Link #853
sky black swordman

I give you my thanks as well, @DoomCalibur for these light novel illustrations.

I never would have thought that Riphal Edia would ever put his hands on Kiefer like that considering he once proposed(kind of ) to her. I knew that Gastark would become an antagotanist or at the very least an antagotanist for Ryner. I'm pretty sure he hasn't forget the way that the Gastark Empire treated Cursed Eye users.
Old 2013-03-29, 02:36   Link #854
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
I give you my thanks as well, @DoomCalibur for these light novel illustrations.

I never would have thought that Riphal Edia would ever put his hands on Kiefer like that considering he once proposed(kind of ) to her. I knew that Gastark would become an antagotanist or at the very least an antagotanist for Ryner. I'm pretty sure he hasn't forget the way that the Gastark Empire treated Cursed Eye users.
I kinda wonder how Til Rumiber( The Magic Eater) group is doing now seeing what happened to their leader( The girl with the eyes can see the future...) in the color illustration where Ryner father carried her... And also why was Ryner crying while thinking about his father in the second non-color illustration?
Old 2013-03-29, 06:09   Link #855
Used Can

Man... I haven't kept up with this for ages.
Anyhow... So, Ryner and Sion made up... just like that?
That's boring, but I guess I should have seen it coming.
Old 2013-03-29, 06:55   Link #856
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
I kinda wonder how Til Rumiber( The Magic Eater) group is doing now seeing what happened to their leader( The girl with the eyes can see the future...) in the color illustration where Ryner father carried her... And also why was Ryner crying while thinking about his father in the second non-color illustration?
Actually I saw a spoiler about that on Tv Tropes, though I can't speak for accuracy.

Spoiler for Lieral:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:32   Link #857
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Actually I saw a spoiler about that on Tv Tropes, though I can't speak for accuracy.

Spoiler for Lieral:
Is that so.... So his mother and his father finally reunion with each other.... I cant cry damn it but why is my tears keep flowing out.....?
Old 2013-03-29, 16:13   Link #858
Oppaidragon

That is nice. Im sad lieral died, but it was for the best, i guess. With ryner and sion teaming up again im fine, in fact i think its way better since that goes to show their friendship is stronger than destiny. But of course i would hate it if they made up out of the blue. It has to have good development.I still have to read after volume 7 tought
Old 2013-03-29, 21:13   Link #859
sky black swordman

Quote:

Spoiler for Lieral:
That would explain why Ryner is crying in one of those illustrations. Poor guy, he just lost the last bit of family he had.
Old 2013-04-24, 19:48   Link #860
aka113

Are the rule fragments one time use only?
aka113 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen