AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 13 19.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 30.30%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 24.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 13.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 9.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.03%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-30, 11:25   Link #141
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I am confused. For a series that claimed "bad" by many, it is sure generated a lot of post in every episode thread. Is it because it is so bad it is good thing? or someone fed me with the wrong information?

*haven't watch Guilty Crown"..yet
Depends on your personal preference. For me, it has crappy characters but a pretty interesting setting and concepts that it offsets the former
Old 2012-01-31, 03:18   Link #142
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
Ranking them A-F is a terrible idea, and will only create strife within the group. The true power of someones void depends entirely on the given situation. The "power" gauge is utterly meaningless without context.

What should be done, is to discover each persons void, and catalog them for later use.
well i have to say yes about on that. those void rankings that Yahiro made is something is off, but the main supporting characters are placed below.
that gives me an idea why Yahiro do that kind of ranking. i think he based that void ranking on "periodic table of elements" format and the void power number is like an atomic number. (i guess you didn't get my explanation though ) it's on the chart says it all.

HALA MADRID!
Old 2012-01-31, 07:55   Link #143
Xeones

Honestly, I can't find a logic to Yahiro's board. I understand the concept and the goal... which are both valid given the circunstances.

Maybe I'm being picky, especially after Segai said that the Greek City-States fell due to the demagogy... yeah, the Macedonian conquest of Greece followed by the Roman domination, after the West Roman Empire fell the Byzantines continued to own the area... and event they were only kicked out by the Otoman Empire (which also ruled over greece). If don't count the small periods between these sucessive dominations... you have that Greece spent from aprox. 330 BC to 1820 AD without having complete freedom over their territory. Yeah Segai... those events had NOTHING to due with the fall of the greek-city states.

Anyway... coming back to the board topic, if you look closely you will notice that Hare (which has 1800 +/- of "Void Power) is 1 slot above and 1 slot to right of Ayase (which has 1700 +/-). Based on that you can even think that there is some sort of pattern... but Tsugumi in not only in the same line as Ayase, she's only 1 slot on the left (and her Void power is only 1400 +/-). Besides, if you pause the scene where the board is shown and zoom in... you can't Inori anywhere in there.

Anyway... like I said, maybe I'm being picky with these details. Overall it was a good episode and I really liked the "change" that Shu finally did. It was about time he "maned up"... just hope he doesn't go emo again.
Old 2012-01-31, 09:06   Link #144
Soji

Xeones @ Well they know full well that Inori's Void is the best match for Shu..so.
But I I understand what you mean .
Old 2012-01-31, 17:14   Link #145
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm inclined to agree. Hare's Void power rating was lower than Inori's, for example, but there's situations where instant-heal is more useful than a big, giant sword.

If all of the Voids were offensively-based (i.e. if they were all straight-up weapons - guns, swords, etc...) I could see a decent rationale behind the letter ranking system, but as is, it strikes me as being more potential trouble than what it's worth.
It might be the ranking system will only be a catalog for future use so if a situation arises they can look at this catalog see which students have Void's best suited to that situation and call on them. The other students might not even have knowledge of the ranking system. But ranking them A-F will be a quick way reference Voids particular uses.

what i want to know is how they are going to rank them. Ranking them use the power rating seem easiest but it might not be the most accurate. Im very interested to see how this plays out.
Old 2012-01-31, 17:49   Link #146
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Except we still don't know what those numbers mean. If they'd made Hare leader of the support troops based on her healing+repair ability, that would be vaguely acceptable. I still don't believe putting it all on the void is a good idea, but they don't really have the luxury of a lengthy hiring process. But Yahiro wants to put it all on some kind of magic eight-ball.
Old 2012-02-01, 18:49   Link #147
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

argh.. can't get the clear logic on that.. someone post a screenshot of that board!

HALA MADRID!
Old 2012-02-02, 02:24   Link #148
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
argh.. can't get the clear logic on that.. someone post a screenshot of that board!
Beacuse you ask for.Here.
Spoiler for board pic 1:

Spoiler for board 2:

And the last one for lol. I just love Tsugumi face when Inori answer that way
Spoiler for Tsugumi + Inori:
Old 2012-02-02, 03:38   Link #149
djmaca
My Girl ↓

So Shield & Heal (Defense) > Illusion, Mobility, Recon and Unlock (Scout)
Old 2012-02-02, 03:43   Link #150
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
So Shield & Heal (Defense) > Illusion, Mobility, Recon and Unlock (Scout)
Pretty much. It's seem that is the way how the void are arrange there.
Can be wrong thought.
Closed Thread