AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-10, 19:11   Link #1
ThoHell

Looking for a hero that leaves and then returns

Could anyone suggest any good anime that they can think of that has the main hero disappearing for a matter of time (weeks-years), and then returning all awesome and stuff? This is probably hard to think of, I could hardly think of any, but if you do have anything in mind please do suggest it!
Old 2006-12-10, 20:02   Link #2
jedinat

Bouken Ou Beet - the main kid leaves his town to become stronger, comes back after a few years and is alot more powerful. but this happens within the first couple episodes...

nothing else comes to mind...
Old 2006-12-10, 20:02   Link #3
cheez rocks
Junior Otaku

Ragnarok the animation, and Kiddy Grade, although in the last one, the main character doesn't come back much more awesome, just looking different...
Old 2006-12-10, 20:09   Link #4
ThoHell

LOL, I just finished watching Ragnarok the animation today, this is why I was looking for an anime where the hero disappears and then comes back all awesome. Roan was such a wuss but then went through a huge change, I thought it was pretty cool and empressive!

Hcecking out Bouken Ou Beet now, if you have anymore suggestions keep them coming please!
Old 2006-12-12, 09:45   Link #5
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Dragonball Z - During the course of the series Goku goes away for long lengths of time, quite frequently. 1 year then 7 years then 10 years. Eventually coming back to his "family" and friends. Doesn't really look like he's changed but he sure has
Old 2006-12-12, 11:26   Link #6
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Saya disappears for a year between episodes 32 and 33 of Blood+. Whether she's more "awesome" after her return is a topic of controversy.
Closed Thread