AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-03, 19:20   Link #2721
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

Group : KAW/ Kindaichi Academy Works

Positions : Typesetter! Raw Provider other positions are available as well.

Contact : Mail me here, I'm also available on IRC (#Kindaichi@irc.rizon.net) or email me at seabiscuit.0atgmail.com. our website kaworkz.co.cc

If you're interested in these positions, or any other positions for that matter, please don't hesitate to contact us. WE NEED TO GET ONE OF THESE SEVEN TRANSLATED EPISODES OUT ALREADY. we would be working on kindaichi anime and or live action series as well as the tantei gakuen Q special.

Last edited by tantei okuoku; 2009-12-03 at 19:22. Reason: contact info
Old 2009-12-06, 22:20   Link #2722
Yuugu
Mochi Fansub
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Yuugu
Sup,

Mochi Fansubs is looking for 2 more J->E TLs for the winter season.

One to TL either Baka to test to shoukanjuu or Omamori Himari (I'll TL the other one)
One to TLC Baka to test to shoukanjuu

We will only be picking up these 2 projects. 2-3 day releases pretty much mean the TLs needs to be done the day after or day of.

Another experienced AFX Typesetter would be nice too.

Please contact me via contact@mochi-subs.com or #mochi-recruits@irc.rizon.net

~Steak
Old 2009-12-07, 12:04   Link #2723
[Kyuubi]Fansubs
For fans, by fans!
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to [Kyuubi]Fansubs
Wow, its been awhile.

Positions: Translator Japanese -> English
Group: [Kyuubi]Fansubs
Project(s): Pandora Hearts, Arad Senki

IRC Channel: #kyuubisubs@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: kyuubi-subs@hotmail.com

We are in a bit of a pinch, we suddenly just lost all of our translators due to IRL problems etc, so here we are with 2 unfinished series that we'd really like to finish.

Im reaching out to all you Japanese -> English translators out there, we really need to recruit to get back on our feet again.

If we manage to finish our current projects (that we are way behind on due to dropped out translators), we'd also like to start a new project from the winter season maybe.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Hope to hear from YOU soon.
Thanks
Old 2009-12-08, 03:23   Link #2724
overthere!

Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
Seed-Subs Recruitment

Hi, I go by Riotblade, but I registered in the past with overthere!. I am the owner of an established streaming site called AnimeSeed and I'm attempting to start a fansub group.

Positions Available:

Japanese -> English Translator(s) - TL's are urgently needed.

Timers - Newbies welcome! Will have somebody teach.

Type Setter - Optional

Encoders - Optional

Quality Checkers - Optional

Projects:

Ladies vs Butlers
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

IRC Channel: #Seed-Subs@irc.rizon.net. Please contact Riotblade.

Web Site: http://seedsubs.animeseed.com.

Email:

Riotblade[ replace with @ ]animeseed.com

Thanks

Last edited by overthere!; 2009-12-30 at 16:15.
Old 2009-12-08, 14:27   Link #2725
Ryu-SHFS

Wink Need some help!

Hey, everyone! We are a German group and want to sub in English soon, too. And therefore we need a little support.

Position(s): AFX (logos with AAE; karaoke), 1 Jap-Eng-Translator
Group: Shiroi-Fansubs [SHFS]
Project(s): Monochrome Factor, Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou, Pandora Hearts and other projects coming soon
IRC Channel: #Shiroi-Fansubs@euirc.net & also in #SubsFuckingWhere@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Ryu, Ryu-sama, Ryu-chama, Darkfuture and Reiko
E-Mail: Shiroi-Fansubs@gmx.de
HomePage: www.shiroi-fansubs.de

Please be aware, that we are not able to teach AFX! We can teach Timing, Typesetting, KaraFX (with Lua and Auto4) and Encoding.

We are urgently looking for an AFXer and would be really greatful for applicants, who would offer up a bit of their free time.

Last edited by Ryu-SHFS; 2009-12-08 at 14:39.
Old 2009-12-09, 11:57   Link #2726
misteranonimous

Doki is recuiting for next season.

Position(s): Translators
Group: [Doki]
Project(s): Not decided yet, largely up to translator
IRC Channel: irc://doki.rizon.net
IRC Contact: hologfx
E-Mail: misteranonimous@gmail.com

For next season, I am looking for translators (J -> E preferred, but C -> E is also fine).

I am looking to pick up a few shows, I won’t be picky, so it’s up to the translator. If you want to apply, leave me a message on the IRC channel, or send me an email (misteranonimous@gmail.com) if I’m not there.

Previous experience with fansub groups preferred, but not essential. As long as you can translate, I’m happy

Last edited by misteranonimous; 2009-12-10 at 18:10.
Old 2009-12-10, 22:31   Link #2727
Okashii

We are a revived group hoping to re-release some anime that we deemed were done unsatisfactorily and deserve a better release.

Position(s): Encoder, karaoker, editor, timer, J->E translators (already have two but you can't have enough)
Group: GNU-fansubs
Project(s): Chokotto Sister, Himawari!
IRC Channel: #gnu-fansubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Ghosty

We have experienced staff, some of which are still actively fansubbing in other groups.

If you join us, you will receive free lolis from Storyteller!
Old 2009-12-12, 01:39   Link #2728
Stythys

Just wanted to say if anyone needs help with XDCC, gimme a holler (http://twilightlair.net/contact), I should be able to help out =].

http://bit.ly/phrak-bot
Old 2009-12-12, 04:20   Link #2729
Luffyz

Group: Kesenai Subtitles
Projects: Letter Bee(Tegami Bachi), Souten Kouro, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Dance in the Vampire Bund.
Positions:
  • Translators or Translation Checkers that will translate/check from Japanese to English.
  • DISTRO(Bot provider/Torrent Seeder -upload speed over 20mbps-)
  • Also we are looking for someone who is really good with GB-Chinese(Simplified Chinese) that could translate to English(*He needs to handle Chinese and English well).
  • Experienced Aegi Typestter for any of the projects we do!
  • Experienced Editors for any of the projects we do!
  • Timers, Editors, Karaoke Effects Maker, Quality Checkers.
IRC: #kesenai-recruits@irc.​rizon.​net
Kesenai Subtitles Recruitment recruit@kesenai.net
Old 2009-12-12, 16:49   Link #2730
kymophobia

We need a experienced karaoker and graphic person for future projects.

Position: 1. Karaoker 2. AAE Logo creator
Group: Animetre FansubProject(s): Chokotto Sister, Himawari!
Web: www.animetrefansub.com
MSN: pattawatommie(q)hotmail.com

PS: We are a turkish fansub project, but do not stay back.
Old 2009-12-12, 16:56   Link #2731
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
Contact: (WLM or e-mail); PM here; #kureyonalliance at Tennoko or Rizon
Projects: Various, contact me for more information~
We need(priority order):
Translator(s)
Encoder
Karaoke effects
Capper(s)
RAW Providers
u - urgent need

Info:We accept other projects as long as they are comedy and/or slice-of-life, and only if you can fill a position for it.

Last edited by andy_blah; 2009-12-13 at 04:08.
Old 2009-12-13, 20:42   Link #2732
Pounce

Me: A translator or translation checker, just finished finals and JLPT level 2 and am getting bored
You: Have interesting projects that have not yet been subbed by other capable groups (preferably have not been subbed at all)... I'd rather work on something that would interest me (i.e. children-oriented / shoujo / drama / slice of life are good; mecha / anything with too much fanservice, not so good).

I've worked with a couple fansub groups before, translating Mermaid Melody and Cross Game, but they were always too disorganized to ever fully release anything I translated for them. :/ Which was disappointing. Please be serious and have a solid team that can get things done.

PM me if you think you have something I wouldn't mind working on :)

Edit: I got lots of requests, so I think I'm full up for now; thanks everyone!

Last edited by Pounce; 2009-12-14 at 09:59.
Old 2009-12-14, 00:06   Link #2733
Meltingice
Klipsch

Hi.

Nuke Fansubs wants 1x timer and 1 more backup QCer.

Contact Meltingice on IRC if interested.

Website

Last edited by Meltingice; 2009-12-21 at 06:43.
Old 2009-12-16, 13:17   Link #2734
Sindalf

Group: Tomodachi (TMD)
Projects: Black Rock Shooter, Sengoku Basara - 2nd Season, Currently airing projects

Positions

All Staff is required to use irc. We are looking to release all shows within a 12hrs of air time. We will be using google docs for most of our translation and editing.

J > E translators: Must be fluent in both languages. We do not allow translation notes unless absolutely necessary. We are currently looking for back up translators for currently airing projects as well. This involves half a script with closed captions. For more information check our IRC channel.

Translation Checkers: Must be of equal or greater skill than the translator. We are also looking for TLC for currently airing shows.

Typesetter: Must be able to create softsub signs that look like they were not added to the episode by the fansubbers.

Editors: Must have an excellent grasp of the English language. Ability to spot grammar and consistency errors. Needs to understand the concept of making the script sound natural and flow.

Quality Checkers: Must have all the skills required to edit and time. Spot mistakes with excellent accuracy. Willing to list changes to the script without being afraid of hurting another members feelings.

Encoders: Must be able to work with multiple kinds of sources. Encode in both h264 and xvid when needed. Quad or i7 preferred. Must have a fast internet speed. Video quality is a must!

Raw Cappers: Someone who can provide us with .ts raws right after air time. This job does not require irc.

Distro: More seed boxes or irc bots never hurt.

We are also open to joints where you provide the translator.

IRC Channel: #tomodachi@irc.rizon.net
Old 2009-12-16, 19:41   Link #2735
ThatOneMan

Wanted: Capable Encoder
Project: Locke: New World Order OVA

This is just a freelance project. there is no "group" per se. Contact me at thisisstudz@yahoo.com if interested.
Old 2009-12-17, 18:45   Link #2736
Waylonzzz
Dango

Send a message via ICQ to Waylonzzz Send a message via AIM to Waylonzzz Send a message via MSN to Waylonzzz Send a message via Yahoo to Waylonzzz
Position(s):
- Experienced Japanese -> English Translator (preferably more than 4 years of japanese knowledge)
- Experienced Translate Checker (preferably more than 3 years of japanese knowledge)
- Timer
- Experienced Typsetter (both Aegisub and After Effects)
Group: Mochi Fansubs
Project(s):Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu and Omamori Himari
IRC Channel: #mochi-recruits@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Dango
E-Mail: contact@mochi-subs.com

You will be tested prior to joining the group so we can get an idea of where you are in experience. Thanks!
Old 2009-12-18, 20:34   Link #2737
Sparhawk85

Position(s):
Everything. I don't care how much experience you have doing it, if you think you can do it that's fine with me.
Group: Toki Fansubs
Project(s): Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch first and foremost, anything after that.
IRC Channel: #toki-fansubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Sparhawk (I won't be on IRC very much til after the New Year.)
E-Mail: sparhawk1985@gmail.com

Hoping to succeed where I've failed before. Accepting all positions, Mermaid Melody has already been translated so I just need people to work on the rest of it.
Old 2009-12-21, 18:40   Link #2738
BurningStarIV

Anyone interested in subbing Cutey/Cutie Honey?

(I hope this post is allowed).

I was wondering if there were any groups out there who would be interested in fansubbing the two Cutie/Cutey Honey series that aren't available in the US or fansubbed.

Sailor Spork was in the process of subbing both Cutie Honey '73 and Cutie Honey F(lash), but they seem to now be out-of-commission. I am hoping there is another group who'd be willing to take up these two series.

I have the DVDs for Cutie Honey '73, so I'd be happy to provide raws for the subbers. I also plan on getting the Cutie Honey F DVDs (including the movie) in the near future, so I will be able to provide those as well.

Though I don't know Japanese, I do have experience grammar/spell checking scripts for a few groups. I also have minor experience with timing. I'm not saying if you use my encodes, you have to let me help do things. I'm just offering help in case it's needed.

The Cutie Honey '73 series (25 episodes + pilot film) and the Cutey Honey Flash series (39 episodes + 38 minute "movie") are currently the only versions of Cutie Honey that aren't available in the U.S. or completely fansubbed.
Old 2009-12-23, 12:24   Link #2739
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Hi, Yuurisan-Subs is in need of Encoders!
Currently we are looking for two fast encoders for the winter season, and one that can work
on Darker than Black Ryuusei no Gemini Blu-Ray.

If anyone would like to help out contact me here or at #yus-recruits@irc.rizon.net.

Thanks( -ω-)ノ

Last edited by yuurisan; 2009-12-26 at 12:10.
Old 2009-12-25, 22:44   Link #2740
xenia

Hi, I'm looking to revive a group and willing to sub any shows that have yet to be subbed or dropped by other groups or anything like that... as long as they're not completely terrible or something...

Position(s): Translator, Encoder (backup), raw provider (backup) , kfx/afx (bc i doubt i'll get shimapan or nojiko to do it)
Group: ainex
Project(s): Nodame, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitte Iru?, anything unsubbed/needs finishing; I'd also like to finish the last episode of Mouryou no Hako since it's been a long time since the last release (forgive me if i just can't find it anywhere)
IRC Channel: #ainex@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: xenia or any alive ops
E-Mail: ainex.subs@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Oh, and please have some experience and know what you're doing. I had some bad experiences before with people completely new who were taught things then ditched us and fucked us over (*sneeze*frosty*sneeze*jaka*cough cough*some others i forgot*sneeze*) but you won't do that will you? hehe ~ <3

Last edited by xenia; 2009-12-31 at 06:38. Reason: added website; edited email; edited positions
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator