AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-01, 02:22   Link #2961
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

it's not that interesting. We get it, Shioon's a strong and fast zombie. But what has he learned?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 02:28   Link #2962
Meltyred

At least he isn't being taken hostage of again.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 03:15   Link #2963
Aesthetic Shampoo

Berserker Shioon is pretty boring...gets up again and again and again AND THEY UNDERESTIMATED ME AND NOW THEY FLYING
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 03:38   Link #2964
Xaturas

You people can moan as much as you want. I personally like the change of pace, and it was fun seeing guys fly around like balls, especially the last page where dude just went trough doors ^^. I take super powered zombie, over crying Jesus V2.0 anytime.
Old 2013-02-01, 05:59   Link #2965
erdii

well shion's future style will be copying the enemy's move and using it on them with more power and speed
Old 2013-02-01, 06:58   Link #2966
Ddraig

Wow I almost didnt notice that he copy that bald guy move.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 08:14   Link #2967
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

There's just something so satisfying about seeing Shiwoon send that one guy flying.
Old 2013-02-01, 11:03   Link #2968
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
it's not that interesting. We get it, Shioon's a strong and fast zombie. But what has he learned?
You kinda of have to admit the last couple pages were pretty funny though.

But yeah, as much speed and strength Berseker Shioon has, thats all there is to him as seen many times already. Once master/high level fighters get over that they start schooling him. Not really his fault since he hasn't gotten proper instruction for awhile.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 11:14   Link #2969
willx
Nyaaan~~

He's a copycat zombie! The last couple of pages have been some "GARR!"
Old 2013-02-01, 11:31   Link #2970
zibi88

well that guy himself said that he has to get out of there.... so well Shioon kinda made that wish and he is out of the building xD

About the copycat.... we "ALL" are copycats...becouse we learn in school from teachers or from books that somone wrote... so we learn from them.... martial arts its all about copying masters moves and make that moves your own too ^^

My guess is that lone wolf guy noticed how fast shioon learns stuff just now... at the roof they were talking about how his moves arent like an amateur that was training for so little time.... and now the guy saw shioon use that move he did on Shioon a minute ago.... and shioon did it perfectly

so he might notice that shioon is a VERY fast learner.... that with proper training he could surpass almost anyone ^^

I wish Sera would be the one to stop shioon from his rempage :P as she appeared on the cover again :P she might feel guilty that she was not able to crack the enemy strategy in time... and elder jun died and made shioon go berserk.... so she might again come and stop shioon and calm him down :P (right in front of jinees eyes XD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 20:34   Link #2971
Soji

zibi88@To be honest is what I hope happen(Sera being the one to calm/stop him).
Plus would be fun see Jinees reaction on something like thisXD
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 20:40   Link #2972
KLGChaos
The Shermain

They may want to wait until after he takes down bald guy to stop him.... if they don't, he may end up getting killed anyway.
Old 2013-02-01, 20:42   Link #2973
Soji

^True,but would be fun if something like that really happen after Shioon takes down that guy.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 22:12   Link #2974
shakes12

the whole ki centre shattering thing is annoying
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 22:56   Link #2975
Xion Valkyrie

The Ki center thing has been a plot device for 100 chapters. They seriously need to let it go. Shion needs to be at this level of power to deal with the antagonists anyways.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 05:22   Link #2976
zibi88

I really hope that when shioon was using so much ki... his ki center gets healed and getting bigger then shatter... it would put the WTF on everyone :P like when the ki flows it heals the center the same way... the more it flows the more it heals

if the ki center breaks again... then it would be like shooting yourself in the head... soo much wasted chapters.... we had 100chapter for the "ki center broken thing" now he can again use ki... so after 2-3chapter it again breaks >___> that would be just utter BS and author would lose the audience a lot

I hope his ki center gets better so he can start training by few masters in a proper way.... sera's master is already found of shioon (and even thinks is a good person for sera as a boyfriend xD not like sera wouldnt mind :P)

I kinda hope for shioon to kick ass to those 2captains then he goes to take that girl down... I kinda want to see her piss her panties scene XD like if those two lost then she has no change (as the bald guy was freaking her out)... and what she did to elder jun and the school...evne tried to harm saehee.... she might be hanged on her whip till she suffocates
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 10:51   Link #2977
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Can't believe the Ki center has been dragged out this long. It's just bad, Good action in this chapter though.
Old 2013-02-02, 11:44   Link #2978
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Can't believe the Ki center has been dragged out this long. It's just bad, Good action in this chapter though.
I hope they drop this Ki center crap. It was a good device to start him off weak but they already dragged it too long and if they keep hitting it it will only get worse.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 05:54   Link #2979
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I hope they drop this Ki center crap. It was a good device to start him off weak but they already dragged it too long and if they keep hitting it it will only get worse.
Well technically its over 100 chapters and the story really hasn't gotten anywhere. The Ki-Center is fundamental in the story I don't think it'll be dropped anytime soon. Where is the nine arts dragon?! Imo.
Old 2013-02-04, 07:05   Link #2980
kenjtr

I would like it i main characters ki centre brokes complately and he just quit martial arts .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves