AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-19, 20:12   Link #1
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

[Manga] Sasuke Vs. Naruto

Ok ok, I know you need a rival to keep a serise going, to make it enjoyable, to have uncertain twist and what not. But under my impression, Kyuubi was suppose to be next to invincible creature, with unlimited chakara, and killer instinct. Am I wrong? I know sasuke is suppose to be a genious and stuff, but do you guys really think he stands a chance again Naruto, who has been taken over by Kyuubi, I mean did i underestimate Kyuubis power here? This is getting me tipsy. First Sasuke Changes, than Naruto, Than Sasuke, than Naruto, now Sasuke is like king of the bushman now. Oh well what do you guys think.

I personally hope Naruto, lays Sasuke out on the floor, even though Sasuke has this new power, I still want him to get crushed, So he has nothing in this world, than he would have the possibility of becomming a sweet bad guy. Sasuke is the type who becomes bad, and no I dont hate him, I think Sasuke is the most Dynamic character in the show. bah, im writing to much, what do you guys wanna see happen between the two,
LipidSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 20:17   Link #2
CyberPunk

well you have to remember that naruto is but a container for kyuubi. i mean, even with a fraction of the demon's power, naruto is definitely dangerous, but kyuubi's influence is still relative to naruto's capacity, from what i understand. also, i'd really hate it if sasuke didn't stand a chance still after unleashing his 2nd seal. all this buildup to it just to have him totally overwhelmed? ugh, no thanks. :P.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 20:21   Link #3
UserName

I'll just say Gaara is a more suited rival than Sasuke for Naruto. And also Sasuke has other things he needs to accomplish.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 21:27   Link #4
strategos

Naruto is using tehcnique that are similar to the technques Gaara used.
the arm technique and the shield technique
PRobably the next thing we will see is all the nine tails completely visible
right now he has on tail. So he is the one tail demon then he might transform into a complete fox, like gaara, but the thing is it wont be with sand it would be with chakra
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 21:32   Link #5
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama
Ok ok, I know you need a rival to keep a serise going, to make it enjoyable, to have uncertain twist and what not. But under my impression, Kyuubi was suppose to be next to invincible creature, with unlimited chakara, and killer instinct. Am I wrong? I know sasuke is suppose to be a genious and stuff, but do you guys really think he stands a chance again Naruto, who has been taken over by Kyuubi, I mean did i underestimate Kyuubis power here? This is getting me tipsy. First Sasuke Changes, than Naruto, Than Sasuke, than Naruto, now Sasuke is like king of the bushman now. Oh well what do you guys think.

I personally hope Naruto, lays Sasuke out on the floor, even though Sasuke has this new power, I still want him to get crushed, So he has nothing in this world, than he would have the possibility of becomming a sweet bad guy. Sasuke is the type who becomes bad, and no I dont hate him, I think Sasuke is the most Dynamic character in the show. bah, im writing to much, what do you guys wanna see happen between the two,

Naruto is nowhere near using the full power of the Kyuubi, it would tear his body to pieces. It is probably using as much as it can however at this point.

Weve seen the incredible power of a curse seal at level 2, and you have to remember that Sasuke's seal (heaven seal i believe?) is one of the most powerful seals next to Kimi's (gaea seal?). We didnt even get to see kimi's full power, since he was on the brink of death.. but what he showed us was incredible.

Sasuke's fully developed sharingan and curse seal i think will be a good match for Naruto at max kyuubi. Remember the author wants to keep these two even in any case, i think hes trying to show now that they are both powerhouses, and are even at this point.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 21:44   Link #6
yanoch
French, english NOOB

Dont want to be rude, as a manga reader i dont care but the anime watchers might be angry seeing the title of the thread.
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 21:58   Link #7
wb_hicks

i have to agree that garaa should be more of a match for naruto. if naruto state right now is the true form of narutos kyubi naruto state then i can see why he would only have (one tail i think) seeing as he is till young. in the pilot chptr he was the son of kyubi yet when he transformed in to a fox he had only one tail. so as naruto gets older more tails will follow.

i dont see how there will be much of a difference with his lvl2. the fight is a 2 on 1 fight with sasuke on a time limit on how long he can hold his form while in narutos case his body had 13 yrs to adapt to kyubi charka
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 22:00   Link #8
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

I know what your saying, but when you see darkness, than an eye open, than the gate lifts, and kyuubi says you will owe me for this. and Naruto gets the chakra aura around his body that resembles a fox, I kinda figured Kyuubi was in control. I just dont see how a curse seal can put him on equal grounds with a demon, dont seals destroy your soul and body, I mean shouldnt Sasuke be about dead right now, using the seal this much. Or does the seal pull out demons from the underworld and that explains sasukes new transformation? I mean, All im saying is, Kyuubi, being explained and feared like it was, should be completely unbeatable, especialy with the shujin-fuji gone now that the 3rd and 4th are dead. He should be a mad house of chakra with a 100% killer instinct
LipidSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 22:14   Link #9
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama
I know what your saying, but when you see darkness, than an eye open, than the gate lifts, and kyuubi says you will owe me for this. and Naruto gets the chakra aura around his body that resembles a fox, I kinda figured Kyuubi was in control. I just dont see how a curse seal can put him on equal grounds with a demon, dont seals destroy your soul and body, I mean shouldnt Sasuke be about dead right now, using the seal this much. Or does the seal pull out demons from the underworld and that explains sasukes new transformation? I mean, All im saying is, Kyuubi, being explained and feared like it was, should be completely unbeatable, especialy with the shujin-fuji gone now that the 3rd and 4th are dead. He should be a mad house of chakra with a 100% killer instinct
It could be, nobody knows what exactly the curse seal lvl 2 does, except that it is a forbidden jutsu. Level 2 doesnt destroy your body, or can kill you like level 1, if anything it simply makes you Oro's pawn, and leads you to the "dark" side.

Think about when he had lvl 1 curse on, Naruto gave him a direct hit to the face (which is no laughing matter when hes surrounded with kyuubi chakra), slamming him into the rocks. Sasuke didnt even get hurt, as he states. Now that was level 1.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 22:23   Link #10
wb_hicks

i think that statement sasuke made was just a bluff, or more like it didnt do as much damage to him as it could have if his body didnt fill with enough charka to asorb (spelling) some of the impack. its a good why to thro someone off even if it did hurt to say and act like it didnt. makes you wonder if your hurting him at all. good example is ippo's 1st title shot in the fighting ippo
Old 2004-09-19, 22:26   Link #11
strategos

we could said it is 50%-50% Naruto is concious, but the one in controls nine tails.
i hope we get to see the german suflex, nine tails style
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 22:28   Link #12
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i think that statement sasuke made was just a bluff, or more like it didnt do as much damage to him as it could have if his body didnt fill with enough charka to asorb (spelling) some of the impack. its a good why to thro someone off even if it did hurt to say and act like it didnt. makes you wonder if your hurting him at all. good example is ippo's 1st title shot in the fighting ippo
I don't know. Sasuke has been very straight foward with everything that has ocurred in this battle. I mean, he did said Naruto you are strong, and every of his thoughts has been clear to us, i don't think Sasuke was bluffing when he said it didn't hurt.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 22:34   Link #13
wb_hicks

i agree sasuke has been str8 forward from the beginning of this fight. but what made me think it could be bluffing is the fact that he has been trying to keep himself calm after kyubi decided he wanted a piece of the action. just about any other person would be pwn hands down by sasuke at this moment. but no matter what he throws at naruto it has no affect and naruto still keeps on coming. so if you cant beat him physically why not try some mental attacks
Old 2004-09-19, 22:40   Link #14
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i agree sasuke has been str8 forward from the beginning of this fight. but what made me think it could be bluffing is the fact that he has been trying to keep himself calm after kyubi decided he wanted a piece of the action. just about any other person would be pwn hands down by sasuke at this moment. but no matter what he throws at naruto it has no affect and naruto still keeps on coming. so if you cant beat him physically why not try some mental attacks
I forgot about that, interesting. Or maybe he is provoking him to push him to his limit even further, although i doubt it that Sasuke wants to provoke more Naruto, as Kyuubi might feel insulted and decides to take fully control of Naruto to beat the crap out of Sasuke.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 22:51   Link #15
wb_hicks

ya thats whats making it so much of a wild card. kyubi and sasukes mind set. if sasuke looses his cool his fighting ability will drop alot. his little fight with oro shows when sasuke in a clear mind set the boy is bad. naruto is a expert to me on on the fly stredgies but with kyubi in play and narutos emotions a bit unstable its hard to tell if one is in control or if they are in union with each other.
Old 2004-09-20, 02:42   Link #16
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Personally I would like to see the Rock entering the battlefield all of a sudden.
He raises his eyebrow and gives "the look" to both Sasuke and Naruto.
Somewhat suprised Sasuke asks Naruto: oi, dare..But Alas! before he can finish his sentence he's got a People's elbow right between de balls. Having ended one of the 2 Uchiha's last chance on offspring, the rock walks away satisfied, hand in hand with Naruto.

Can you smell what the rock is cooking people?
Old 2004-09-20, 02:47   Link #17
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Wow... I can't believe you just called Rock Lee "The Rock"... my buddy (a huge Rock[wwe] fan) has been callin him that since he first seen that character... for example, sometimes while playing the Gamecube Naruto game, he would go "Finally, The Rock has come back to Konoha" before his matches... I've always thought he was the only one... I personally dislike both of them...

on topic... I don't really care who wins... let's just hope we get to see them kill each other as much as they can before their fight gets cut short by that meddling Kakashi...
Old 2004-09-20, 07:59   Link #18
lotus_lee

Well, I personally think that the Kyuubi is the most powerful thingy in Naruto and therefore, Naruto has the potential to end this match quickly but Naruto himself is still a crappy ninja compared to Sasuke.

Spoiler:
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 09:06   Link #19
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Its a shame though , everytime the same happens , Neji = bad , Naruto turns him to good . Gaara was uber bad , Naruto turns him to [ good , normal ? ] and now i really really hope that Sasuke wont be turned .
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 09:20   Link #20
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

sasuke bad? perhaps. but i'll stay with it naruto will win; if only because kyuubi is said to be that absurd strong.. ( ps naruto has changed a lot; i dont think he's crappy anymore; remember kabuto! that was some strategie for you there ; sure he got wounded pretty bad but he "did" get the job done )
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote