AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 23:16   Link #9061
Saber024

Boom! loved it!

Haruto Balls Time "Over My Dead Body"

Yuzuki Foes Forward.

i'm looking at Hoshina at a much better light.
Old 2011-11-29, 05:19   Link #9062
SidVicious
Anime addict

Chapter 161 is out.
Old 2011-11-29, 06:51   Link #9063
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Being together for that long, and Haruto still ain't ready to see Eba a little naked Or 'less' dressed? Now there is something you do not hear everyday. It seems Haruto i playing the Nice Guy part slightly too much.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 07:02   Link #9064
Mentar
Banned

Haruto... I generally like what you're doing in the big picture. But could you PLEASE grow up on the sexual angle? Or at least progress to puberty?

One of Yuzuki's major selling points is clearly that she's attractive. Sexy. Stunning. Gorgeous. Use whatever word you want, but she's definitely a temptation. And what does Haruto do? >_<

These guys are around 20. They just decided to LIVE WITH EACH OTHER, consciously against the explicit wish of Yuzuki's dad. Based on their actions, both can be very much assured that their love is reciprocated. And this turd Haruto can't even share a bed with her? What else needs to happen before he grows up??

So, while I do like the development, my GAWDDAMMIT factor for Haruto and my ability to suspend disbelief are reaching critical levels. Seo, for the love of god, stop this BS.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 09:24   Link #9065
Key Board
Carbon

well.. knowing Haruto.

he probably didn't have any protection ready

so the next chapter will be about him buying a pack of rubber xd
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 12:41   Link #9066
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
even though i see where this going now im sorry but this chapter was boring as shit and their actions are just driving me crazy at least there was a kiss at the end. But for real im not saying they need to have sex on the first night but are you telling me he couldnt even sleep in the same bed as his g/f WTF.
Old 2011-11-29, 13:30   Link #9067
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Haruto... I generally like what you're doing in the big picture. But could you PLEASE grow up on the sexual angle? Or at least progress to puberty?

One of Yuzuki's major selling points is clearly that she's attractive. Sexy. Stunning. Gorgeous. Use whatever word you want, but she's definitely a temptation. And what does Haruto do? >_<

These guys are around 20. They just decided to LIVE WITH EACH OTHER, consciously against the explicit wish of Yuzuki's dad. Based on their actions, both can be very much assured that their love is reciprocated. And this turd Haruto can't even share a bed with her? What else needs to happen before he grows up??

So, while I do like the development, my GAWDDAMMIT factor for Haruto and my ability to suspend disbelief are reaching critical levels. Seo, for the love of god, stop this BS.
Haruto has shown how attracked he is to Yuzuki in many chapters. It´s his first relationship with a hot girl and he is just too dumb to get over his shyness. He will get over it and do it with her anyway.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 15:48   Link #9068
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
well.. knowing Haruto.

Knowing Haruto he will buy a curtain to seperate the sleeping area.
This guy must have some sexuality-related trauma, it's the only explanation.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 15:59   Link #9069
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Knowing Haruto he will buy a curtain to seperate the sleeping area.
This guy must have some sexuality-related trauma, it's the only explanation.
1,5 years with Asuka.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 01:52   Link #9070
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
well.. knowing Haruto.

only to be caught red handed by Rin who proceeds to tease the living shit out of him
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 04:18   Link #9071
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

There's a difference between being shy and being an idiot.

At one point or another that could bother Eba as well and damage the relationship too.

Seriously, this chapter was great and outright retarded at the same time.

The girl he's been fawning over since she 'left' two chapters ago, that he went to her dad to try and talk him out of it all suddenly shows up on his doorstep, tells him she disobeyed her father for him, he's happy as hell she's back, AND she dresses up in just his shirt that screams " FUCK ME NOW " and he sleeps on the fucking floor next to his own bed in a god damn sleeping bag.

Retard. Full blown, down syndrome inducing fucking retard.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 04:18   Link #9072
ShiroiRyu

3 years of parution for a kiss.
3 more years for the first "masturbation" moment when they caress each other.
And 4 more years for thei first sexual moment.
Oh man, we can have ten years of KnIM.
Old 2011-11-30, 05:14   Link #9073
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

You guys complain too much about stuff like Haruto's puberty. I personally don't care about this stuff unless it affects the plot. Right now I want to know whats up with Yuzuki's father and mother's history.
Old 2011-11-30, 06:08   Link #9074
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol it AFFECTS the plot her Father will go Rambo on Haruto when he do her really... no please no side stories and focus only on the main story
Old 2011-11-30, 07:10   Link #9075
Mentar
Banned

I don't foresee any dad rambo activities. We've seen that he's been doing the cold termination routine, when you don't get along with the wishes of your soon-to-be-adult kids anymore: "Do what you want, but I won't pay for you anymore". Which further underlines to me that he's a really crappy dad in all aspects we've seen and heard about him so far.
Old 2011-11-30, 08:17   Link #9076
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
only to be caught red handed by Rin who proceeds to tease the living shit out of him
He will into Rin who will unquestionably cock tease him. Because that's how Rin is.

Then, Hoshina will see this and misunderstand the situation.

However, Hoshina being Hoshina, will instead say some crazy off the wall things like say, "If you wanted one more person for a threesome, you should have invited me instead!"
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 16:51   Link #9077
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wouldn't this be the second time Yuzuki has seen Haruto cry? Didn't he cry in her chest when Nanami rejected him. You know, back when the series was awesome all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
even though i see where this going now im sorry but this chapter was boring as shit and their actions are just driving me crazy at least there was a kiss at the end. But for real im not saying they need to have sex on the first night but are you telling me he couldnt even sleep in the same bed as his g/f WTF.
That would be it. They could have shared his bed and not done anything. But I can see where Haruto is coming from and I would have done the same too. Why? To prove that I'm not some crummy guy. Telling her father that they never shared a bed and it being the truth, since he can tell when they lie, will earn them big points.

Quote:
I don't foresee any dad rambo activities. We've seen that he's been doing the cold termination routine, when you don't get along with the wishes of your soon-to-be-adult kids anymore: "Do what you want, but I won't pay for you anymore". Which further underlines to me that he's a really crappy dad in all aspects we've seen and heard about him so far.
With what we know of "Mr. Eba" it is safe to say he is worred about Yuzuki's future more than anything. Ironic how he put a bigger wrench in the machine that there was before hand, haha.
Old 2011-11-30, 18:16   Link #9078
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
With what we know of "Mr. Eba" it is safe to say he is worred about Yuzuki's future more than anything. Ironic how he put a bigger wrench in the machine that there was before hand, haha.
I have to disagree with that. In the past, it was blatantly obvious that Yuzuki was completely neglected by her father. When she called him out on that, he didn't even comment. When she was obviously extremely upset about her father's drastic interventions, he didn't bother to find out why, or to reconsider (keep in mind, this behavior was obviously extremely uncharacteristic for her, it really shocked her mother). And finally, the cheap cop-out "do what you want, but I won't pay" is the ultimate sign: It's the "my way or the highway" solution, the explicit abolishment of any feeling of responsibility on his end.

To summarize, no, her dad isn't worried about Yuzuki. He's an asshole, who most likely overcompensated for his earlier lack of care for her, and who jumped into the opposite extreme, being a narrowminded, overbearing and overprotective father. And when she rebelled against that, he simply took the easy way out and declared that he didn't care anymore.

Sorry. He's no father "worrying" about anyone. He's a total (censored).
Old 2011-11-30, 19:03   Link #9079
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Yeah I'd have to agree, he's just being a douche bag at this point.

Also I'm not sure how just cuddling / sleeping next to your girlfriend is exactly 'crummy, even in that situation either.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 19:06   Link #9080
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I have to disagree with that. In the past, it was blatantly obvious that Yuzuki was completely neglected by her father. When she called him out on that, he didn't even comment. When she was obviously extremely upset about her father's drastic interventions, he didn't bother to find out why, or to reconsider (keep in mind, this behavior was obviously extremely uncharacteristic for her, it really shocked her mother). And finally, the cheap cop-out "do what you want, but I won't pay" is the ultimate sign: It's the "my way or the highway" solution, the explicit abolishment of any feeling of responsibility on his end.

To summarize, no, her dad isn't worried about Yuzuki. He's an asshole, who most likely overcompensated for his earlier lack of care for her, and who jumped into the opposite extreme, being a narrowminded, overbearing and overprotective father. And when she rebelled against that, he simply took the easy way out and declared that he didn't care anymore.

Sorry. He's no father "worrying" about anyone. He's a total (censored).
I need more back story. What happened with Yuzuki's mom, specifically. I can't see Haruto's father being good friends with an asshole like this. I think Mr. Eba's (does he have a first name? haha) problem is more along the lines of having difficulty expressing himself and communicating. It's not like he never gave her a roof over her head or made her pay for schooling or what have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Yeah I'd have to agree, he's just being a douche bag at this point.

Also I'm not sure how just cuddling / sleeping next to your girlfriend is exactly 'crummy, even in that situation either.
Say's the guy who would have plowed every girl in this series on first sight.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life