AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2009-05-12, 21:50   Link #1321
Cinocard

No matter how I look at it, Brain (I must agree that Blaine sounded cooler) seems to be involved with the dragon slayers business somehow, though his body didn't transform.

And no matter how I look at it, Angel is a pure sadist
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 23:18   Link #1322
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Nah, I'm pretty sure about the split personality thing, just read the text on the last page:

Spoiler for Text:

Might get to see some epic loli-beatdown if Wendy turns out to be a power house.
Old 2009-05-12, 23:19   Link #1323
Master Mold
Banned

lol, Midnight seems to be the strongest of the bad guys team and Wendy seems to be one powerful cookie also.

These two are bound to do battle.(imo)
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 01:44   Link #1324
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Oh hey, know what, next chapter Midnight wakes up, beats Natsu and Gray who get up again, and then joins the others in gaping at "Wendy?:O". It's like, everyone knows her except me lol!
Anyway, great chapter, the leftmost guy at p.6-7 reminds me of Bartholomew Kuma (giant dude with book), I expect Lucy to fight Angel so that Loki would have to tell which is the real one by means of "love"
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 02:04   Link #1325
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Nah, I'm pretty sure about the split personality thing, just read the text on the last page:

Spoiler for Text:

Might get to see some epic loli-beatdown if Wendy turns out to be a power house.
Could also mean that she has amnesia and don't know that about herself.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 03:28   Link #1326
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

dr jekyll and mr hyde.
dr wendy and miss ??? (i think that is the right way round)
Old 2009-05-13, 03:41   Link #1327
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Does anyone here think that beat down was curtesy of oracion seis, using midnight as a support mage? Probably something like 'dream magic' he's dreaming they are winning, and altering reality. Wake him up and they lose much of their advantage.

Ah and those weird things with angel, do you think they could be the stellar spirit 'gemini'?

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 03:45   Link #1328
seiftis
~defying fate

Seeing Wendy, the Oracion might just back off this time, giving some time for the protagonists to think again of their actions.
Old 2009-05-13, 03:46   Link #1329
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Does anyone here think that beat down was curtesy of oracion seis, using midnight as a support mage? Probably something like 'dream magic' he's dreaming they are winning, and altering reality. Wake him up and they lose much of their advantage.

Ah and those weird things with angel, do you think they could be the stellar spirit 'gemini'?
I'm with you on the Angel part, would make her even more suitable for Lucy, but I think midnight's on another level...like, he has insane power during nighttime but has the weakness of being comatose in the morning to store energy. I'd say he will join the fight after the good guys start gaining the upper hand...and pummel them all at once
Old 2009-05-13, 10:41   Link #1330
Cinocard

So, how many of the Oracion Seis do you guys thing would turn out to be a "protagonist" in the end? It's very typical of Mashima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Could also mean that she has amnesia and don't know that about herself.
I'm with you on that. Natsu seems to vaguely remember her, yet she has no idea about him at all. Which means an amnesia or split personalities that don't share conscious and memory, which I really despite.
Old 2009-05-13, 11:43   Link #1331
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So, how many of the Oracion Seis do you guys thing would turn out to be a "protagonist" in the end?
Highest chances are the guy who squealed "Wendy?" at the end of the chapter and maybe the sleeping carpet dude, though we don't have a background on him yet.
Old 2009-05-13, 14:47   Link #1332
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

The only reason i think that 'midnight' guy is actually contributing is the fact that another member 'racer'? Attacked Natsu after he attempted to attack him. That and Natsu's attack just warped around him as if it was directed away. He even says something about not waking him up. So why would he not want his own ally awake?

It strikes me that whilst these guys are powerful they aren't hax... They merely worked as a team. This is gonna be one of those moral of the story moments when everyone gets revived by Wendy and actually does something useful.

Lucy will face off against Angel i think because, Angel is using (gemini). I don't think she's a stellar spirit mage though, just another mage using the key as a bonus, she also attacked Lucy first out of the 10 or so mages in the group. Went for the summoner first...

This entire chapter was a beat down because Natsu and Grey ran off, stretching out their group and virtually abandoning the two blatant support mages Lucy and Wendy.

Old 2009-05-13, 15:17   Link #1333
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

It seems they might be afraid of Midnight, which is why he didn't want Natsu to wake him up, he is probably one of those types to go: "Eh? You woke me up to fight this trash?!" all angry like.
Old 2009-05-13, 15:41   Link #1334
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

And the attack that warped around him as if he was sitting in a bubble that causes fire to go round bends?

Old 2009-05-14, 06:07   Link #1335
[ARX7]

Must be Midnight's ability is something like bending the direction of the attack or redirecting them.

the 12 vs 6 became 1 vs 6 in just 2 chapters so the kid must be something that would save their team.
[ARX7] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 16:19   Link #1336
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

oh yea something about ch 134 is the cover, "Magical janken, get ten draws in a row and good things will happen?!"

hint hint maybe

well anyway the wait for the next chapter is killing me here, I want to know what the deal is here!!!

Come on WENDY!!! show us something cool!!!
Old 2009-05-14, 19:00   Link #1337
Cinocard

IMO that is a pretty bad hint It has been quite a while since we can't understand a chapter tilte of Mashima

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ARX7] View Post
Must be Midnight's ability is something like bending the direction of the attack or redirecting them.
It looks more like transforming attacks into mat-like form to me.

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-05-14 at 20:15.
Old 2009-05-14, 21:12   Link #1338
ellifeedn
Thinker

What is "Janken"? Maybe your hint is there.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 21:17   Link #1339
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

... in Rock paper scissors?

Wow, that's deep.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 01:00   Link #1340
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Iun believe in stuff like that, after the first 2 consecutive scissors we'd just scissor it out till 10, don't think it would make me lucky
When I see midnight I think of Balanar from worldcraft, except in FT people fear the nightstalker during the day as well.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen