AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 11:02   Link #1
fireflies

Red face question about hokage???

ok, i dun no is this quest be ask or not,
when the third hokage dies, i was wondering... isn't there suppose to be only one hokage per a village.

So why is it when the third hokage was still alive, they have the fourth hokage?????
fireflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 11:11   Link #2
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
He wasn't the still hokage after the 4th was made hokage.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 11:12   Link #3
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflies
ok, i dun no is this quest be ask or not,
when the third hokage dies, i was wondering... isn't there suppose to be only one hokage per a village.

So why is it when the third hokage was still alive, they have the fourth hokage?????
next time you should post your Question in the Q n A tread......

Basicallly when the 4th was appointed the 3rd retired..then the 4th died and ther was no one suitable for been the 5th so the 3rd Got out of retirement......Remembger that Oro sad to the 3rd..."you shoould have appointed a 5th Hokage sooner" basically the Hokage doestn have to die to get the new Hokage......Hokage are like more or less like Presidents
Old 2004-09-16, 11:14   Link #4
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
He wasn't the still hokage after the 4th was made hokage.
Yes the 3rd was Hokage when the 4rth was appointed, is the same thing as when SAru got the Job, the previus Hokage was Still Alive and Was the Villlage Hokage..........
Old 2004-09-16, 11:20   Link #5
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Third Hokage Retired.
He then passed on the Hokageship to the Yondaime the 4th.
But then Yondaime Died pre-maturely to kyubi.
So the village was left Hokageless and Sarutobi became hokage again.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 11:35   Link #6
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Third Hokage Retired.
He then passed on the Hokageship to the Yondaime the 4th.
But then Yondaime Died pre-maturely to kyubi.
So the village was left Hokageless and Sarutobi became hokage again.
One Question now that we are at it....Is the Hokage decide's by himself who is going to be the Next Hokage...or other members of counsul and the feudal Lord have something to do with this decision?

IMO, it must be With a meating with The Feudal Lord, the actual Hokage and member of the Boards (in thi case the old Guy and Lady who were talking in the rooftop with Jiraya) then here the next Hokage is appointed......

Like they said, The Ninjas are the Military Power of Each country, and the Hokage could be the Genral of the Forces, but it is the president (in this case the Feudal Lord) who makes the desciion, of course with the recomendation and analisys from his Gabinet (That are the Hokage and the other 2 old People)
Old 2004-09-16, 14:01   Link #7
kboykb

Mmm, I'm not really sure.. to me it seems like the Hokage himself appoints another Hokage.. and the council with the feudal lords select the hokage if the previous hokage dies..

To me it seems like the 1st and 2nd apointed the 3rd long before the council even had a chance to look at him (speculation).. and Orochimaru was definitely angry at *the 3rd* for not choosing him as Hokage.. not at the council.

But you may be right.. maybe the Hokage mentions who he thinks should be the next Hokage, then Koharu, Homura, the feudal lord and other members of the council take it into consideration??
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:08   Link #8
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb
Mmm, I'm not really sure.. to me it seems like the Hokage himself appoints another Hokage.. and the council with the feudal lords select the hokage if the previous hokage dies..

To me it seems like the 1st and 2nd apointed the 3rd long before the council even had a chance to look at him (speculation).. and Orochimaru was definitely angry at *the 3rd* for not choosing him as Hokage.. not at the council.

But you may be right.. maybe the Hokage mentions who he thinks should be the next Hokage, then Koharu, Homura, the feudal lord and other members of the council take it into consideration??
yes is something like that thatt i think..the one who select the next Hokage is the previus one..but this is not offcial until the Council and the Feudal Lord aprove of this.