AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 02:19   Link #10501
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well I've found that the best way to pass the time and yet still get my R+V fix (though not as strong as an actual chapter) is to read some of the Rosario themed fanfics on fanfic . com. Some of those are pretty well written too. I don't really care for the ones that are crossovers or have an abundance of original characters... unless they're important to the story, but none-the-less nice to read.
Old 2009-08-25, 04:21   Link #10502
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
who said he uses Science to make ice? he has super powers, the suit just helps control the ice.

anyways lol@ those pics, i havent.. actually i dont think i ever watched sesame street

I'll take the Rosario gang anyday XD
AHA!!! The suit is the weak point! Anyways it's hard to VS ice wielders or anyone doing a Xover since you need to balance the STUFF needed to be balanced, you gotta get all the info and the latest stats...etc.

You didn't watch Sesame St.?! You've miss something from childhood. But if the Seasame St. NOW your gonna watch, better turn off the TV it's ALL ELMO! >_<

And yes the R+V will always be my pick for youkai girls.
Old 2009-08-25, 05:35   Link #10503
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
And yes the R+V will always be my pick for youkai girls.
Same sentiment. Kurumu all the way! Boing boing boing......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 10:52   Link #10504
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Well if Lui Kang can beat Sub Zero using his brains, so can Mizore. Being tactical is one of the best things in R+V they always fight planned.

She's a youkai that can control Ice and water. That's something super natural which can't be explained by science which is above Chill. And I like defending the girl I like.

BTW when I was young these where my monsters. So cute

Now these are my monsters! So MOE! Nothing has change since childhood.
Subzero is no idiot in tactical he is a leader of a clan plus a brilliant fighter master of many styles plus his skilla nd discipline are insane since he can perfectly control the dragon medallion. Mizore has good ice powers but her martial skills aren't all that good especially when compared to moka who not only has power but great martial skill
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 11:03   Link #10505
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Subzero is no idiot in tactical he is a leader of a clan plus a brilliant fighter master of many styles plus his skilla nd discipline are insane since he can perfectly control the dragon medallion. Mizore has good ice powers but her martial skills aren't all that good especially when compared to moka who not only has power but great martial skill
Mizore is literally strong when it comes to ice, while she may lack skills as a martial artist she adopts more powerful ice techniques. The guys on MK has drawback powers that can also affect them, Mizore can't be hurt when it comes to ice and water.

I also need to ask GrrDraxin, if there is something in the R+V guidebook that is all about Yuki Onna's. Since one of the latest chapters Mizore said she can cancel all water base attacks. The only thing we need now is the R+V trading card game scans so we'll properly know the stats of a certain character.
Old 2009-08-25, 11:14   Link #10506
Yorae_paladin1

like i said subby will just pound her since breaking ice is something he can do with ease
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2009-08-25, 11:15   Link #10507
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

but can mizore take on Mr. Freeze? and his arnoldness?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5apVRlt7XVw
Old 2009-08-25, 11:15   Link #10508
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Waiting an extra month for the chapter will probably slow things down.
Not in this thread. I wonder just how much the topic will deviate and what tangents will be made in these two months. Hmm...
Old 2009-08-25, 11:22   Link #10509
Yorae_paladin1

who do you think will get tsukune in the end. majority vote goes to Moka but who knows. We do know the other girls will be hurt

Old 2009-08-25, 11:35   Link #10510
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moster VS super hero, Super Villain and a Game character from another realm.

Who wins? Mizore! This is the R+V world.

Seriously there is a big difference on the manga Mizore and anime one. The anime like Kurumu are already fighters, unlike the manga Mizore and Kurumu where just trained. Of course I always go for the underdogs.

And always as we know it Moka will end up with Tsukune. Pretty obvious not unless Tsukune is cloned. Speaking of clones, Mizore can make a Tsukune clone of her own.
Old 2009-08-25, 11:43   Link #10511
Yorae_paladin1

i wonder how Kurumu will react will she just cry or go succubus hell bent and become real evil

Old 2009-08-25, 12:14   Link #10512
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

probably not since we saw her development on R+V where at first she wants to hog Tsukune for her own, but later on she knows that only Tsukune has the right to choose in her story development.
Old 2009-08-25, 13:50   Link #10513
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
who do you think will get tsukune in the end. majority vote goes to Moka but who knows. We do know the other girls will be hurt
I vote for Moka all the way. She was there first and that's where his heart is. I just hope there is no harem ending.. but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 2009-08-25, 15:14   Link #10514
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I'm pretty sure that the winner of the romance battle will be Moka, but the only reason she isn't overwhelmingly in the lead is because of inner Moka holding her back. If you separate Moka into to distinct entities like she once made allusions to, she's both leading the pack and bringing up the rear as well.

My interpretation of the rankings go like this:
1. Moka (outer)
2. Kurumu
3. Mizore
4. Ruby
5. Yukari
6. Moka (inner)
7. Sun (official ranking)
8. Kokoa (unofficial ranking)

And yes, I included Sun and Kokoa for good measure. Their ranks are outside the main bunch because of either their own interests are not high enough to rank with the rest, or they are unable to participate in the main contest. But with all due respect, it seems that even Sun would like a shot at Tsukune. But Kokoa is just around just for the heck of it.

Quote:
I also need to ask GrrDraxin, if there is something in the R+V guidebook that is all about Yuki Onna's. Since one of the latest chapters Mizore said she can cancel all water base attacks. The only thing we need now is the R+V trading card game scans so we'll properly know the stats of a certain character.
As far as the guide book goes, the information about the yuki onna is all related to the characters presented there. Namely that there is mention of the snowball canon that Tsurara was brandishing once, and something about the snow priestess, and the Snow White flowers, as well as Kahlua all on one page. Then there is a character info page with limited info on the priestess, Kahlua, and Fujisaki, but not a whole lot more. Most of the information is scattered and minimal at best.

But like I said before, the information is current as of season 2, chapter 13. Any info after that is irrelevant and not included, but only because it was the published at that time. So I would expect a followup book to include the resent additions to the bestiary and info about the village, and other stuff.

They do also have what looks like an official popularity report. And the rankings look like this:
1. Mizore
2. Kurumu
3. Moka
4. Ruby
5. Kokoa
6. Tsukune
7. Gin
8. Yukari
9. Ko-chan (the bat mascot)
10. Kiria (Hokuto's right hand man)

Kinda funny I'd say.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-08-25 at 15:25.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 16:16   Link #10515
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Rule one: Don't go and compare Mizore vs Subzero, because you can't get a real match between them for many reasons. Besides, we've already had that debate

and Draxin, you need to pay a little more attention to the manga... in the anime, obviously outer is the winner, but the anime is also crap... it's by an extremely thin margin, but both sides of Moka rank up pretty high on his list... in fact, I'd say that they're numbers one and two if you want to count each separately [/turns off extreme Moka bias]

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 16:45   Link #10516
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Woot Mizore #1, Why am I not surprise? XD

Also Mizore can freeze an ocean, which should be unfreezable due to salt. Take that as you will.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 16:51   Link #10517
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Woot Mizore #1, Why am I not surprise? XD

Also Mizore can freeze an ocean, which should be unfreezable due to salt. Take that as you will.
she didn't freeze a "the Ocean" she froze a lake or w.e stop overexagerating her powers.
Old 2009-08-25, 16:56   Link #10518
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Rule one: Don't go and compare Mizore vs Subzero, because you can't get a real match between them for many reasons. Besides, we've already had that debate
Ha, such ridiculous matches...SubZero is human, if he laid eyes on Mizore the youkai world would have to kill him for seeing her, simple as that
As for the rankings, I'd place Moka first, both versions of her, because I can't think of Tsukune picking one and hurting the other, thus concluding in some sort of fusion between them that will happily suck his blood (among other things-and yes that would be his thumb) for the rest of his life.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 17:36   Link #10519
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Well if Lui Kang can beat Sub Zero using his brains, so can Mizore. Being tactical is one of the best things in R+V they always fight planned.

She's a youkai that can control Ice and water. That's something super natural which can't be explained by science which is above Chill. And I like defending the girl I like.

BTW when I was young these where my monsters. So cute

Now these are my monsters! So MOE! Nothing has change since childhood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ha, such ridiculous matches...SubZero is human, if he laid eyes on Mizore the youkai world would have to kill him for seeing her, simple as that
As for the rankings, I'd place Moka first, both versions of her, because I can't think of Tsukune picking one and hurting the other, thus concluding in some sort of fusion between them that will happily suck his blood (among other things-and yes that would be his thumb) for the rest of his life.
partly human to those who played deception and armageddon should know he is decended from outworld race called cryomancers pretty the yuki onna version of outworld. plus killing sub zero is easier said than done demons from hell aka noob and smoke tried they failed

Old 2009-08-25, 17:41   Link #10520
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Oh the conversations we're gonna have in here til October.

we can settle the 'who will win' with a round of MUGIN. ^^

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire