AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-27, 12:29   Link #421
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Wedding day for Ferris is gonna be a mission:
Lol ?
Coming from a artwork ? The game ? XD
Because she is hot.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 21:26   Link #422
OkamiNoKaze

Was the Jail cell scene in episode 4, that dark for everyone? It was hard to see what was going on.
Old 2010-07-27, 21:40   Link #423
JiGSaW
Boss Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Was the Jail cell scene in episode 4, that dark for everyone? It was hard to see what was going on.
It was visible.... at least i didn't have any trouble seeing everything.
JiGSaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 22:29   Link #424
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
The first time I saw it, it was pretty dark and hard to see what was going on. I saw the 720p version later and it made a big difference you can actually see the spider in that one.

BTW I wonder how Reiner came up with the idea of looking for the heroic relics? and how come nobody else came up with the idea? It seems like you could rule the world if you had those, so I'm surprised it took so long for somebody to come up with the idea of looking for them.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 07:38   Link #425
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
The first time I saw it, it was pretty dark and hard to see what was going on. I saw the 720p version later and it made a big difference you can actually see the spider in that one.

BTW I wonder how Reiner came up with the idea of looking for the heroic relics? and how come nobody else came up with the idea? It seems like you could rule the world if you had those, so I'm surprised it took so long for somebody to come up with the idea of looking for them.
True. But I wonder how many people would read basically a whole library.
Old 2010-07-28, 11:21   Link #426
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post

Besides who is to say that he was the first to think of collecting the artifacts? There would be more than likely that other people and country are looking for it as well.
but no one else probably have thought the whole process through as much as ryner did.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 17:21   Link #427
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
This show makes me wonder how is it that we're supposed to discuss it.

Novel spoilers are one thing, but the damn promotional videos for the anime itself pretty much blatantly reveals
Spoiler for Legendary Heroes anime PV:

I mean, it's quite obvious considering their whole friendship dynamic for those well-versed in cliches, but it's still a large spoiler.
Thats what i dont understand myself why would let such a huge cat out of the bag. We are all familiar with these types of friendship dynamics but it doesnt mean it will necessarily happen but they gave so much away in the PV. For me when the______time comes it will be sort of anti climatic.
Old 2010-07-28, 21:00   Link #428
larethian

Just got my latest issue of Dragon Magazine (2010 issue 9) and it features Denyuden =). (Disclaimer: I'm not really good at translating. Apologies if the sentence structure appears unnatural in English)

Sion: So it seems that the anime has started, Ryner, Ferris, what are your thoughts on it?
Ferris: Hmm. In the opening, there's a scene with a lecher with bloodshot eyes taking aim at girls.
Ryner: ......Lecher? Don't tell me you're referring to me?
Ferris: Is there anyone else? And the next frame shows Ryner Lute snatching off panties from a clothesline with the speed of light.
Ryner: Isn't that just me using magic?
Sion: As expected of Ryner, making quick work of the panties.
Ryner: As I was saying, what the heck are you guys talking about?
Ferris: "Please don't... I beg of you... Please don't steal my panties", it's that scene.
Sion: Hehehe, our king of perverts is stealing the whole world's panties, it's that scene.
Ryner: ......Err, do you guys really hate to be in the same room with me so much? Well, if you guys keep on in this manner, I might as well take an afternoon nap...... Kyaaaaaa!?
Ferris: But I definitely cannot forgive such a pervert, ah it's the frame with the angelic beauty Ferris-chan.
Sion: Yo. I've been waiting for it.
Ryner: ......Seriously I feel like nobody is properly introducing the anime itself......Well, so be it.
Ferris: "Yaaa, the truth is I was a real pervert ♥", it's that scene.
Sion: Eh? Me too?
Ryner: Woah, well done well done Ferris. You've done this morose rascal a good finishing blow.
Sion: Well, fine. Then...... ok. Yeah that's right. I'm a pervert. C'mon everyone, send me your panties.
Ryner: "Is that really so? If Your Majesty wishes it, please have mine" BY Froaude frame.
Sion: Eh? Was that such a scene?
Ferris: "Take mine as well. Please mine too. It's also ok to take mine next" BY Claugh, Calne, Miller frame.
Sion: ......I didn't expect it to be such an anime......having said that let's return to the topic, it's about time, shall we get serious about doing the commentary?
Ryner: Isn't it a bit late now?
Ferris: I've been very serious right from the start.
Ryner: It's because of that kind of "seriousness" from you, that's why it has become so bothersome...... ah, here comes Milk.
Ferris: It's that casual girl whom you've dumped in the past.
Ryner: Huh? You said the same thing in the anime.
Ferris: That's because it's the truth.
Ryner: Errrr......
Ryner: Anyway, I'm feeling pretty sleepy right now.
Ferris: This is not the time for that, Ryner! A very important scene is coming up!
Ryner: What important scene?
Ferris: It's Sion assualting a young man.
Ryner: Yeah, you are right.
Sion: Oi oi, if you are just looking at this segment, it might appear that way but...
Ferris: Although you say that, Shion Ahotaare(*) is being beaten up by the police.
Ryner: The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, The END.
Sion: What gave you guys the right to end it like that?
Ryner: I'm sleepy.
Ferris: I'm bored.
Sion: Wha? Do it properly.
Ryner: Well, I'll go ahead then.
Ferris: I'm heading to the dango shop then.
Sion: Hey hey, Ferris. I have already prepared some dango here.
Ferris: What!
Ryner: Is it ok for me to have some?
Ferris: Munch munch munch.
Ryner: Gobble gobble gobble.
Sion: What should we do with a commentary with only dango eating noises?
Ferris: Munch munch?
Sion: I don't know what's going on anymore. Hey, Ryner, don't fall asleep while eating! Just a little bit more and we are almost done.
Ryner: ...... Hmm? Ah, you're right. It's already coming to an end. It's the last scene?
Sion: That's right.
Ferris: Hmm. It's the place where Ryner and Sion meet, a past which I'm not aware of.
Ryner: That's nostalgic.
Ferris: Why is that redhead girl crying?
Ryner: ............
Sion: ............
Ferris: Don't tell me you guys forcibly......
Ryner: That's not it!
Sion: ...... But the acutal story starts from here onwards.
Ryner: Yep.
Ferris: It's the story about me searching for the ultimate dango.
($$)
Ryner: ............ Well, and then...
Sion: Ehhhhhh, and then... are we really doing this? Well well, that's good too. From here on, it's going to get even more exciting, so everyone, please support the anime!
Ryner: You are pretty adult-like.
Sion: Hehe, I guess.
($$)

Footnotes:
* シオン.アホターレ (Shion Ahotaare) as opposed to シオン.アスタール (Shion Asutaaru), I'm not entirely sure of this part, but I think the last name is changed as a joke with "Aho" meaning idiot.

$$ This last part is not very intuitive in English. But it basically means that Ryner and Sion are wise enough not to disagree with Ferris.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 21:33   Link #429
Kunagisa

^Haha, that's great. Reminds me of the mini 4koma thing they did for the 2nd half of the book series as a refresher.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 22:37   Link #430
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'm surprised Ryner didn't go "mendosai" once in those lines.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 00:32   Link #431
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I'm surprised Ryner didn't go "mendosai" once in those lines.
He did lol:

Quote:
Ryner: It's because of that kind of "seriousness" from you, that's why it has become so bothersome...... ah, here comes Milk.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 06:08   Link #432
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Nyantype here, with a fantastic piece of Ferris. Looking beautiful as ever.

Link to image.
Old 2010-07-29, 06:17   Link #433
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I do hope that the spoileric PV is an indicator of a... dedication towards the franchise by ZEXCS, to say the least. They've never been one to do second seasons of animes, and no, ~Repure~ doesn't count. Even more so since the author mentioned that the series doesn't even truly begin until the sequel, Legend of the Great Heroes of Legend, and the anime we're watching now is nothing but a prologue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

Link to image.
Mmm, the first thing about Ferris that I noticed back in ep1 was how she wore spats under her armour. Other than her being a dangoholic.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 06:19   Link #434
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

Link to image.

Amazing!!!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 07:51   Link #435
Seihai
スマイリウム

Delicious pic... and awesome dialogue. XD I liked the munch munch? part.

Btw., think anyone could make an animated ava where Ferris is munching Dangos? =D
Old 2010-07-29, 16:28   Link #436
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

2chan thread for ep.05

~As promised, erased~

As usual, those threads are extremely short-lived (this one will be erased tomorrow morning ASAP), so save yourself the effort of copy-pasting the link or quoting my post - the future broken links will redirect to questionable areas and you don't want that for rules' sake. Same goes for direct-linking screenshots - reup the pics on Imageshack or Photobucket and repost the new urls instead.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2010-07-30 at 02:18. Reason: Scheduled 2chan link removal.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 01:10   Link #437
Shiki Nanaya

Episode 5

Spoiler for EPISODE 5:

Last edited by Shiki Nanaya; 2010-07-30 at 01:23.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 03:42   Link #439
kujoe
from head to heel

I think I actually like Sion's side of the story more. His story just started to become epic in this episode.

Spoiler for episode 5:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 04:13   Link #440
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Hellllllllllooooo there!!!
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, fantasy, shounen