AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-06-23, 21:05   Link #1681
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Awww, I missed Elsee's adorable child-like behavior over firetrucks. Haven't seen that in a long time.

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 22:01   Link #1682
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Chapter 103 is so cute >.< ....despite the fact that it's not so romantic as I thought it would be....

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 22:08   Link #1683
FateAnomaly

And i was actually thinking why didn't Keima just bring her to see fire trucks. It turns out that thats is his intention all along. I think Elsee is happier with Keima bringing her to the fire station anyway.

The pause the 2 girls had when the other girl said who would want to marry Keima practically confirmed that they had feelings for him. Not sure about the tomboy though.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 22:12   Link #1684
Xacual

Yui was blushing slightly and looking toward Keima and Elsee, at least that's how it looked to me.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 00:13   Link #1685
Carlos Julian
Elsie smash!

It seemed like Yui had noticed the girls' hesitation before bashing Keima and was thinking about it. I wonder if she'll call them on it.
Carlos Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 01:23   Link #1686
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
And i was actually thinking why didn't Keima just bring her to see fire trucks. It turns out that thats is his intention all along. I think Elsee is happier with Keima bringing her to the fire station anyway.

The pause the 2 girls had when the other girl said who would want to marry Keima practically confirmed that they had feelings for him. Not sure about the tomboy though.
The God being tactful, save the big gun for the last dice

I don't think it's because they have feeling for Kami-Nii-sama, but they feel something missing (due to memory erasing by HELL) which tilt in their head.

Like Deja Vu, a familiarity feeling that come without any explanation. They have something like 'what was that again?' and unable to recall it or even the reason it come to their mind.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 02:32   Link #1687
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

So I re-read the whole series again. . . And then I start to notice something...

Do you guys think that Keima is a good guy ? It's like...I was wondering what would happen if Keima didn't get chosen as Elsee's partner to capture runaway spirit. The way he acted towards the girl are more because of his duty to capture them...so I was wondering if in his heart, he really cared about them or not

I guess this chapter about Elsee shows that he also has a caring side inside of him too ;_; but the way I've seen him interacting with Chihiro and Ayumi somehow made me doubt it a little

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 02:55   Link #1688
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
So I re-read the whole series again. . . And then I start to notice something...

Do you guys think that Keima is a good guy ? It's like...I was wondering what would happen if Keima didn't get chosen as Elsee's partner to capture runaway spirit. The way he acted towards the girl are more because of his duty to capture them...so I was wondering if in his heart, he really cared about them or not

I guess this chapter about Elsee shows that he also has a caring side inside of him too ;_; but the way I've seen him interacting with Chihiro and Ayumi somehow made me doubt it a little
hmmm... it's depend on what "GOOD" you refer to.

For 1st hint, he forced to start butt his head to something he considered as trash in 1st chapter (a 3D or real world girl). He attract the girl only to save his neck

2nd He never experienced fall in love till the latest chapter, only some doki2 moment when his calculation goes wrong (due to his God-like ability to predict the ending accurately before his miss calculation)

3rd He is too Otaku....I won't surprise if the manga ended with Keima married his PFP
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 04:14   Link #1689
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post

If you kept in mind how he was before Elsee appeared, you could almost say that just the act of interacting with the light music club girls, outside of capturing that is, is progress in how much he's starting to notice and warm up to them. By Keima's standards, that's pretty caring of him.

You kind of also have to keep in mind that he's actively trying to avoid them because they were his 'captures' and of course he's noticed that they haven't completely forgotten. This means that of course he's not romantically interested, which is pretty clear. But that doesn't mean he doesn't want anything to do / blatantly ignore them... don't you think if they got in some kind of trouble or depression (like Elsee), and if he notices/gets asked to help, he wouldn't lend a hand? Sure he wouldn't before, but he's definitely changed since then.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 05:20   Link #1690
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
The character development has been quite timid thus far. But Keima definitely changed bit by bit. He's much more empathatic towards the girls than he was at the start of the series. Although still unimpressed by nudity, even the mighty god of galgames has to blush when he gets french kissed
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 19:32   Link #1691
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

The hesitation between Chihiro and Ayumi simply confirms they have pretty strong feelings for him. Elsee also harbors some romantic emotions towards Keima but has to stifle that because of the sisterlike treatment he gets from him. Despite everything, I thought what he did for her was sweet: he knew what she wanted and gave that to her.

Hinoki showed pretty strong emotions towards Keima. You simply just don't French kiss anybody. Kusonoki's jealousy showed because of that. Keima's been very aloof. I want to see the other women he's saved in his quest to save more, because it's going to be interesting seeing how they react to his presence.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 22:33   Link #1692
FateAnomaly

I think Keima despite being an extreme otaku is a very responsible person. If he got to do something, he made sure to do it well even if he does complain about it.
And he is also changing to be more social bit by bit.
Old 2010-06-25, 13:00   Link #1693
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
Hinoki showed pretty strong emotions towards Keima. You simply just don't French kiss anybody. Kusonoki's jealousy showed because of that. Keima's been very aloof. I want to see the other women he's saved in his quest to save more, because it's going to be interesting seeing how they react to his presence.
I'm not so sure how much we can read into Hinoki's "adult kiss". While Hinoki certainly isn't one to go around tongue-tussling with the next man she meets, she does appear to have a much lower French Threshold than any other character we've seen on the series. She is very comfortable with, and conscious of, her sexuality, and has a very playful personality. I could see her deep kissing another close male acquaintance "as a joke", under similar circumstances. Don't forget about how apathetic she was regarding the "accidental" Marshmallow Hell Keima engineered right after they met, or the considerable amount of hugging of, sitting on, and wrapping of legs around him that she did over the course of the arc.

I don't know if you'd chalk it up to Japanese stereotypes of the "Western promiscuity" she might have picked up while in America, or her age, or some combination of the two, but she's far from the blushing, coy, yamato nadeshiko type the other girls in the series all appear to strive towards being on at least some level...

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2010-06-25 at 13:47.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 21:16   Link #1694
Xacual

I thought she did it specifically to make Kusonoki jealous and react.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 05:36   Link #1695
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I thought she did it specifically to make Kusonoki jealous and react.
And there's that, too...
Old 2010-07-02, 10:32   Link #1696
FateAnomaly

Its tough being a God. The burden of maintaining and expanding his portfolio is so heavy.
Old 2010-07-02, 11:30   Link #1697
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

lol really find these chapters pretty amusing, it's always a nice little break from the captures.
in the end, it was all for naught
Old 2010-07-02, 14:17   Link #1698
Solafighter
Hige

Interesting chapters.

He hasnt found the godess, that will remember him on a capture, did he?
Was just re-reading some chapters and remembered, again.
Old 2010-07-02, 15:43   Link #1699
pampz21
ShipCore

it great but not epic....well it was fun though....
Priority A
"Girls in front of You!"

And

If your stranded in an Island would you want 100 girls or 1 girls....I choose 1 cuz it's more bad ass!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 15:53   Link #1700
Ashaman

This chapter makes me want to see Keima pull a double capture.

I don't know why.

It was a good chapter, but not great.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen