AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 06:24   Link #12761
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'll laugh when they all run towards Ichika chorusing "Honey!"
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 06:26   Link #12762
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Back from work~ Moving on with Chapter 3~!

Also, new fics?
Old 2011-12-13, 06:29   Link #12763
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Yes, quite a few actually.
Old 2011-12-13, 06:33   Link #12764
Eratas123

@ Demi - Future Imperfect will probably end with him marrying all of them

@ Box - Did you read the american transfer student one? Gary stu and no attempt to hide it

@ Stratos - Nothing much happening.
Old 2011-12-13, 06:36   Link #12765
HasuMasu
*Artist

Between gaming, anime, and trying to write my own stuff...yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the fics nowadays.

Btw, what did you think of the little snippet I posted on the Index thread?
I don't feel like asking there, it isn't my territory.
Old 2011-12-13, 06:38   Link #12766
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Honne~♥

Gah! the IS design based on japanese mythology is turning into a super robot @_@
Old 2011-12-13, 06:46   Link #12767
Eratas123

@ Demi - How do you think Ichika can keep up with having x number of wives and children?

@ Box - Okay, apparently he's a Male IS pilot (Oh joy), a crossdresser who looks prettier than most girls, stronger than Tatenashi and says he can beat her (but doesn't want the hassle of being president), close enough with Tatenashi that she agrees to be his tournament partner along with Kanzashi (Who wouldn't even pair with her sister if you've read the light novels), hiding from some secret organization, apparently beat Rin in 3 seconds when he was focused (He just says he did it), and has a long lost sister. This is just more flame bait for OC's!

Side note - Reminds me of the one from the novel.
Old 2011-12-13, 06:49   Link #12768
HasuMasu
*Artist

No way, I haven't read any of the novels, there are more volumes than the number of jokes you can make about Houki's name and the Hokey Pokey dance.
Old 2011-12-13, 06:57   Link #12769
Eratas123

@ Box - Sorry, I'm too busy worrying of how the archive will see OC's now that "American Transfer Student" brought the most Gary Stu OC ever. Seriously, "I can probably beat Tatenashi, but I don't want to be the student council president." and "I was so focused on facing my sister that I beat Rin in 3 seconds."? Is this guy serious!?
Old 2011-12-13, 07:01   Link #12770
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: For one he better take a lot of liquids. Those girls will squeeze him dry Anyway what will be hardest is how he manages them emotionally. I don't like to use the word manage but that's the only word that can fit the scenario. If Ichika can keep all of them happy he'd be a very lucky and loved man. Generally though, I think he can do it. The novel shows him(for all his incompetence at noticing signals) to care for all of them without favoritism(Houki has broken this thus far).

The monstrosity unveiled D:

-(weapon)
--(weapon function)

Sentou Asura Megami(upgraded version of the original)
-Ame-no-murakumo-no-tsurugi
--Kusanagi-no-tsurugi(folds out into a beam sword)
--Susanoo shockwave blast(Takamagahara software packet required)
--Orochi multi-directional 8-prong energy blade(Izumo software packet required)

-Yasakani-no-magatama(energy amplifier)
--Amaterasu energy emission(Takamagahara software packet required)
--Okuninushi radiation treatment(accelerates regeneration or degeneration of cells)(Izumo software packet required)

-Yata-no-kagami(shield bit) (central frame + 16 fragments = 17 bits total)
--16x Kakera(bits; literally means “fragments”)(shaped as swords that can be held by hand and can bend energy)(remote controlled only as a whole. Individual swords can be controlled finely but normally only used to scatter and retrieve)
--Tsukuyoumi deflection(Takamagahara software packet required)
--Inaba-no-Usagi localized mirage system(Izumo software packet required)
Old 2011-12-13, 07:02   Link #12771
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Box - Sorry, I'm too busy worrying of how the archive will see OC's now that "American Transfer Student" brought the most Gary Stu OC ever. Seriously, "I can probably beat Tatenashi, but I don't want to be the student council president." and "I was so focused on facing my sister that I beat Rin in 3 seconds."? Is this guy serious!?
The thee seconds thing is kinda funny.
Old 2011-12-13, 07:04   Link #12772
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Box - Okay, apparently he's a Male IS pilot (Oh joy), a crossdresser who looks prettier than most girls, stronger than Tatenashi and says he can beat her (but doesn't want the hassle of being president), close enough with Tatenashi that she agrees to be his tournament partner along with Kanzashi (Who wouldn't even pair with her sister if you've read the light novels), hiding from some secret organization, apparently beat Rin in 3 seconds when he was focused (He just says he did it), and has a long lost sister. This is just more flame bait for OC's!
I don't mind a stu story, I just hope the author would actually vet the chapter's formatting before publishing it.

And speaking of Stus, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have just one "Stu" moment for a character during a single point in a story.

I mean... Everyone needs to have a kickass moment sometime. Even then, the magnitude of the "Stu" moment should still be within tolerable levels. (E.g Not bluntly taking out someone as skilled as M with little to no skills involved.)
Old 2011-12-13, 07:05   Link #12773
Eratas123

@ Demi - He'll be dried like a pig Then again, this is a humor fic so I'm not showing him having sex with anyone

What are those weapons for?
Old 2011-12-13, 07:07   Link #12774
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A monstrously upgraded version of the original Sentou Asura whose design I haven't even come up with Just thought I'd throw it out and see what people have to say. I'll highlight the name of the IS.
Old 2011-12-13, 07:10   Link #12775
Eratas123

@ Box - Not when it's like that Seriously, hwo did this guy miss the fact that his OC's so overpowered? Now I'm just waiting for Jasper's rant.

@ Stratos - Kickass moment doesn't equal stu moment. Inami holding the Gospel was a stu moment since he did it for hours (Despite the fact that 4 of the harem couldn't do it in canon and you specifically stated that the Minerva couldn't take out a genuine IS) and that Ichika didn't help Inami and just kill stealed the end. No offense, but I say that's a stu moment. Irish has a part where he successfully fights Arachne despite having no power armor.....then he gets stabbed in the stomach and everything goes downhill from there.

@ Demi - Can't you just say what they do? I hate it when people put up fancy names that are unnecessary.
Old 2011-12-13, 07:11   Link #12776
HasuMasu
*Artist

Actually rooting for Jasper this time? Not sure if he'll show up though.
Old 2011-12-13, 07:18   Link #12777
Eratas123

Not rooting for Jasper since he's an ass in his reviews when he can say otherwise. I'm more annoyed at the fact that the OC's so blatantly overpowered and this just makes things worse for OC's.
Old 2011-12-13, 07:28   Link #12778
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Jasper? Uh... Who?

And blast this headache. I wanted to think of a more appropriate name for that Dunois-centric fic, and work on the trailer!!
Old 2011-12-13, 07:29   Link #12779
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Kickass moment doesn't equal stu moment. Inami holding the Gospel was a stu moment since he did it for hours (Despite the fact that 4 of the harem couldn't do it in canon and you specifically stated that the Minerva couldn't take out a genuine IS) and that Ichika didn't help Inami and just kill stealed the end. No offense, but I say that's a stu moment. Irish has a part where he successfully fights Arachne despite having no power armor.....then he gets stabbed in the stomach and everything goes downhill from there.
Well Inami nearly bleed to death. (Armor pieces in your abdomen, not cool)

But yeah, I see your point. The initial Minerva cannot take out a genuine IS without Inami resorting to the barrier-penetrating Mach Magnus.

Granted, AD barrier will shatter the bullet but he doesn't know that and he doesn't want to risk killing the Silver Gospel's pilot so his best bet is just running about chipping retaliating shots while getting shot at.

Then again, I did rectify the chapter to make more tolerable.

Quote:
Not rooting for Jasper since he's an ass in his reviews when he can say otherwise. I'm more annoyed at the fact that the OC's so blatantly overpowered and this just makes things worse for OC's.
It'll ruin the image no doubt...

I'm just gonna see how far this one goes.
Old 2011-12-13, 07:36   Link #12780
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
I'm currently Making a [Cameraman] IS unit for Gerard-Owned Hero TV to use.

I need suggestions for names.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest