AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 06:45   Link #81
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I find it strange too, why he didn't retaliate and let him self pulled to such lion den, knowing he won't be treated so nicely. Even you will refuse, if some one push you to an opened crocodile/jaws mouth, right?

If he's not a coward, he will stood still, didn't waver, and not just receive what ever happened to him (like a Donkey)

In his case, he should, or the little devil rudeness will grow more and more
At least to clear the misunderstanding, he must angry, held himself as hostage (like put the knife in his throat), shouted the truth to Maria and go packing his luggage.
His pride is been stomped upon by his little sister (if she's his real sister), and he let it go?!, even my koala pet will bite if some one pinch it's penis

and about blood relation with Blackhazel, he just see the document states about him self and not Blackhazel connection to him, which can be forged (considering how powerful Blackhazel family is).

If he really smart (not stupid like Donkey), he will demand at last DNA test

I hope you right there....but...still not answer my question about this novel popularity
lol u have a koala for a pet? :O is that even possible? how would u provide a suitable environment..

(note.. im really bad at sensing peoples jokes... or sarcasm)

anyway...

there could be plenty of explanations as to why he accepts such treatment, humans are willing to put up with alot if it means that they can feel a sense of belonging or to make themselves feel secure

and about the popularity... your going 2 have 2 ask someone more knowledgeable on the Korean market. although, its still publishing as far as i know, which is a good indication.
Old 2012-07-14, 07:27   Link #82
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
lol u have a koala for a pet? :O is that even possible? how would u provide a suitable environment..

(note.. im really bad at sensing peoples jokes... or sarcasm)
yup! I have Koala, Crocodile, and Gorilla as pets. (mostly keep in the zoo)
If my favorite Crocodile feels hungry, I'll just throw a fat koala into the pond, if they still hasn't breed yet, I'll throw chicken, or human, or cow, or anything else it can chew on
I like em since they didn't picky about their food.

Gorilla is just for display to the guest, sometimes my guest want to play and they'll wrestle with em
Quote:
anyway...

there could be plenty of explanations as to why he accepts such treatment, humans are willing to put up with a lot if it means that they can feel a sense of belonging or to make themselves feel secure
Hmm...that make sense, although it's kinda stupid IMO

Quote:
and about the popularity... your going 2 have 2 ask someone more knowledgeable on the Korean market. although, its still publishing as far as i know, which is a good indication.
I see..
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 18:09   Link #83
Sumeragi
Banned

For a light novel written by a Korean, it is selling pretty well (don't have the exact data, but it is getting reprints, which is a good sign, and also news from the publishing industry is positive). Furthermore, the designation as "harmful to youth" by the Korea Media Rating Board seems to have sparked further interest. The best sign is that THERE ARE NOT TEXT FILES VERSIONS CIRCULATING THE WEB. Regularly you see such files going around for so-so titles or bad translations (Toaru was damaged severely by bad translating), but you seen none for this novel.

Anyway, it seems the author learned from his mistakes from the first book and thus wrote volume 2 to be more appealing to the general population (reducing DC-centric jokes, for example). It also tells the history behind the MC and his sisters, and why they are the way they are. It's getting lots of good reviews from bloggers, so I think we'll be seeing a great story forming.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 10:09   Link #84
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
For a light novel written by a Korean, it is selling pretty well (don't have the exact data, but it is getting reprints, which is a good sign, and also news from the publishing industry is positive). Furthermore, the designation as "harmful to youth" by the Korea Media Rating Board seems to have sparked further interest. The best sign is that THERE ARE NOT TEXT FILES VERSIONS CIRCULATING THE WEB. Regularly you see such files going around for so-so titles or bad translations (Toaru was damaged severely by bad translating), but you seen none for this novel.

Anyway, it seems the author learned from his mistakes from the first book and thus wrote volume 2 to be more appealing to the general population (reducing DC-centric jokes, for example). It also tells the history behind the MC and his sisters, and why they are the way they are. It's getting lots of good reviews from bloggers, so I think we'll be seeing a great story forming.
oh? that's a good news indeed....

btw,
from what anime is that nekomimi avatar of yours?, it's cute
Old 2012-08-01, 07:20   Link #85
eraldcoil

This LN is indeed crazier than onii ai.
Is it posible for it to be animated?
Sumeragi, from what anime is that avatar, i fallen for it for the first time i saw it.
supeer cuteee...!!!
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 17:23   Link #86
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
This LN is indeed crazier than onii ai.
Is it posible for it to be animated?
Not in our lifetime, unless there is a radical change in Korea.
Old 2012-08-01, 20:48   Link #87
eraldcoil

what do you mean by radical change?
BTW, there is an update.
Old 2012-08-01, 21:48   Link #88
surerman
Banned

^
yup! check it out, and.....it's good, MC's payback a little 'light' though.

I want him to record it and trick her into pledge help to him and promise to not abuse him anymore (san the respect for older brother), then use it as leverage against her next abuse by said:
"oh?, is Blackhazel prideful lady can't keep her own words?"*show the recording*

and didn't throw her down but let her fall because numbness (this way, none of Blackhazel gonna blame and drag him to their court)
Old 2012-08-01, 22:37   Link #89
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
what do you mean by radical change?
BTW, there is an update.

Based on my memory, the most recent manhwa that got animated is the Blade of the Phantom Master, and that was a joint animation project between Korea and Japan due to the series' immense popularity in both countries. At the moment, there aren't any sponsors that are willing to fund animation projects of Korean LNs or anything related to comics for that matter. There simply isn't a feasible market for them. The most you'd probably get is a drama CD, and that's if they get passed by those femnazis and moralistic review committees.

Anyway, to simply answer your question, I guess it'd a notable increase in the level of tolerance/acceptance by the general populace in regards to their opinions on otaku culture.
Old 2012-08-01, 23:18   Link #90
eraldcoil

I see, that's really complicated.
Oh, i forgot to ask, this LN is from Korea, it is South or North?
Old 2012-08-04, 13:24   Link #91
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
I see, that's really complicated.
Oh, i forgot to ask, this LN is from Korea, it is South or North?
It's from the Nice Korea.
Old 2012-08-04, 13:41   Link #92
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
It's from the Nice Korea.
I don't know such country exist ?
*looking through "All (Secret and Not) Earth Country and Organization Encyclopedia"*
Old 2012-08-19, 23:41   Link #93
Flames

Two new chapter are out.
Spoiler for :
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 00:54   Link #94
jonald101

Maria and Lily sure are demons...
jonald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 14:10   Link #95
Flames

I wonder what the MC connection to the Sunwoo family is and what is their importance.
Old 2012-08-20, 15:44   Link #96
Sumeragi
Banned

Mother's side.
Old 2012-08-20, 15:53   Link #97
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Mother's side.
So the people on the boat knew of his origin from that family or was that just a random guess by one of them?. I interested on what his other sister personality is like. The MC so far seems like a normal dude but it seems he his a distorted view of himself. I get that sort of feeling from him because of the fact when he was talking about his past in a earlier chapter about him feeling like he has no place in the world. But that may stem from the fact he was abandon by his biological parents and then seem to be adopted to a family that later on didn't care about him either.
Old 2012-08-20, 15:57   Link #98
Sumeragi
Banned

All I will say is that I'm supposed to be helping ImAKami with this project, but unfortunately my perfectionism is hindering things quite a bit (along with RL work).

Translation: I haven't read the story yet.
Old 2012-08-21, 05:03   Link #99
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Two new chapter are out.
Spoiler for :
Maria is not so scary, just in the level of 'meh' IMO
the torture?, it below standard *wave hands down*
and nothing to compared to some poisonus needle punishment we have

Lily is quite attractive not because her cold demeanor but her body, I know that some homosapien born with unbalanced growth and ended with small posture compared to average, but for Lily case, I think she's some kind of genetically enhanced human girl to stop her growth by messing area that control it (I think its around the back of head) or she'll end up has appearance as 'dwarf' and not properly slender little girl

so I think Lily is normal teen girls but with appearance as young toddler
but acting like she's a kid to fool people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonald101 View Post
Maria and Lily sure are demons...
then I wonder what you will define me and my clan if we ever meet someday
hehehehehe *scoobydoo laugh*
XD
Old 2012-09-10, 12:47   Link #100
Kirito213

So, Siyoung is the Son of Baekyreon Sunwoo's Mom and Maria Blackhazel's Dad? Making him the older brother of Both Maria and Baekyreon.
Kirito213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, supernatural