Originally Posted by xYuki View Post
not only boy's... some times even girls
Never denied that. I was teasing Walking-cat

You didn't deny that all boys are perv though
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 16:28   Link #24
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

I think sometimes everyone is pervy. Otherwise our species would never had made it this far.
Walkingcatastrophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 16:31   Link #25
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkingcatastrophy View Post
I think sometimes everyone is pervy. Otherwise our species would never had made it this far.
Start the debate! Define "pervertness"!

It's time to derail the thread è_é
Old 2009-11-14, 16:33   Link #26
xYuki
P.A.N.D.O.R.A
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to xYuki
whahaha >
xYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 16:39   Link #27
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

Oh no. What have I gotten myself into. This train is on a crash course to... bleep bleep bleep. (young ears in the room you know)

I would say pervertness is the desire to reproduce with anything thats walking... err ok maybe its appreciating the beauty that is... ok that isn't it either.

I give up, I got no P.C way of putting it. You think someones foxy and it's time to get-it-on. At least overt pervyness. Invert is definitely drooling and breathing heavily at slight images of what ever he/she is attracted to. Also the complete mental dominating feelings that are associated with that.
Old 2009-11-14, 16:40   Link #28
mana-past
Mana of Heaven.

When I was a child I was a little idiot, i didn't take in the consequences of my actions and I used to. I may have had a lot of friends (Not meaning to be modest). But I never spoke to them that much. I used to watch TV all day and mess around.
Nowadays I hate socializing, I can't stand watching TV all day. I have less friends than I did then, But I don't mind. And also I DO take in the consequences of my actions, I'm not a complete idiot and mess around an more.
I've changed a lot in my years. (Lol, that made me sound like I was 50 >< )
mana-past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 16:42   Link #29
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

Consequences are very important I think. Even today I don't know if I am responsible enough for my actions, or really care enough to think about them. I'd say that's an aspect of myself I need to work on.
Old 2009-11-14, 16:49   Link #30
mana-past
Mana of Heaven.

Quote:
Consequences are very important I think. Even today I don't know if I am responsible enough for my actions, or really care enough to think about them. I'd say that's an aspect of myself I need to work on.
Took me a while to actually realize the consequences, but I pulled through. Seeing every part of what your doing is a good thing to do.
mana-past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 16:51   Link #31
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Let's see... when I was little. I was extremely quite, I barely even spoke to my parents. I was always cautious and afraid of a lot of things, if ever at a family get together I'd hide behind my mom's leg and cling to her all the time. I was afraid of anything that moved basically, apparently I was even afraid of cute little animals at one point.

I was cordial and nice. I'd hold the door open for people behind me.
I only had a few friends and kept to myself most of the time. I didn't have any brothers or sisters that were young enough to play with me, so I spent a lot of my time playing with my toys, watching TV, playing video games, drawing, and doing whatever kept me from being bored. I'd go outside a lot and play with my friends if I could.

I loved playing games and I didn't mind getting a little dirty.
When it came to food, I was extremely picky, I wouldn't eat anything with even a minor imperfection in it and things had to be just right. If my mom put the cup of juice on the left side of my plate, I'd get upset. ^^;
I was also extremely sensitive, anything could make me cry. I failed when it came to coming up with insults, I didn't get sarcasm and I was pretty much an open target in that regard.

I wasn't an angel though of course, I'd accidentally break things and try to lie about it. The thought of getting into any sort of trouble terrified me and so I'd always try to stay on adults' good sides, I was sort of a tattle tale but no more than anybody else at that age. I was good at getting other people into trouble without even meaning to.

Now... I'd like to say that a lot has changed... but I'm sort of the same. ^^;
I don't think I'm as polite though I'm trying to pick that back up. I'm a lot more anxious and easily embarrassed now. I'm extremely sarcastic, even when I don't mean to be. I'm still picky about food but not as much. Still sensitive, but I rarely cry. I'm not really afraid to admit when I did something bad. I hate getting dirty, I rarely go outside and stay there. I don't find the need to tattle on others and I'm actually very good with secrets. So... yeah...

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 16:57   Link #32
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Well Im only 14 but before I was 11 I was really optimistic, tolerant, less violent (unless provoked where I would become a tykebomb ), less aggressive (towards my male friends than I am now, I was never aggressive to girls), more hardworking and more idealistic.

I reached 10/11 became more cynical of everything, less trusting, smarter, more of a smart ass, less tolerant of stupid people, more logical, I threaten people a lot more, I attack my male friends any time they say something to slightly annoy me...or for the fun of it

I argue more due to my tolerance lowering but I also avoid it more, I show less emotions than I did when I was younger, make more jokes, act a bit stupider, more hyperactive, less polite and less helpful. I also became lazier when it came to work, more imaginative, more care free, less serious and I'm not as quiet depending on who I am with.

The things that have stayed the same is that I'm a sarcastic, mean, unmericiful, deceiving, conniving, arrogant, money maker.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:10   Link #33
xYuki
P.A.N.D.O.R.A
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to xYuki
this is getting better
xYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:10   Link #34
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
----Narona I liked your reply a lot. Had a good feeling of depth to it. As far as my question being easy or hard, its really what ever the interpreter wants it to be. In most cases I rather not be taken completely literally, because I don't feel I'm that precise. So your remarks are perfect for me.

I really feel my temper issues were too varying in subject matter. Meaning I could very well explode from my brother sitting on me and poking me in the face, or a soup can looking at me the wrong way. I don't think I'll ever understand the way I worked as a kid.
Thanks So it was not that boring to read at least for one person

Temper can be influenced by the environment. When you feel good in a place, or good among some people (in my case, for example when I was a kid, at home), your temper tend to stay good

It can change when you have a feeling of hostility, unfairness, or depening on the persons, when you're sad or under stress. Also by how you feel concerned, your feelings. Take for example a person for whom nature and its protection is a passion. Sometimes his/her temper can really turn bad when she/he faces somebody who says things that he/she can consider bad.

Quote:
I don't think I really emulated my parents too much as a child, I rather believe I tried to forge my own way. The habits I did pick up though are ones that have lasted with me all these years.
Well, even if you try to emulate them for whatever reason, eventually a time comes when you start wondering if what you're doing is right or not, or if it pleases you and makes you happy. I also see a difference between a kid who decides to "emulate", and parents who force their kids to emulate them.

Quote:
Oh no. What have I gotten myself into. This train is on a crash course to... bleep bleep bleep. (young ears in the room you know)

I would say pervertness is the desire to reproduce with anything thats walking... err ok maybe its appreciating the beauty that is... ok that isn't it either.

I give up, I got no P.C way of putting it. You think someones foxy and it's time to get-it-on. At least overt pervyness. Invert is definitely drooling and breathing heavily at slight images of what ever he/she is attracted to. Also the complete mental dominating feelings that are associated with that.
I was teasing you But well dodged.

I don't feel like debating about it anyway. But I hope you didn't dislike the tease
Old 2009-11-14, 17:16   Link #35
Walkingcatastrophy
Deep Anime Dude

maho momo, its nice to see someone who has stayed fairly similar to how they were at an earlier stage. The only person I know personally comparable is my brother. I don't believe he will ever change from how he is

cub-sama, you might be young but you are a powerhouse it seems.

Narona, only one thing to say to ya... ya big TEASE! haha. I don't mind at all. Its great to see you taking a real interest in threads around here. So enjoyable.
Old 2009-11-14, 17:18   Link #36
freezergirl

When I was younger I would always talk to everyone,cant sit still for a second,and was bullied by alot of people

But now I don't like talking to a lot of people I mean if im in a good mood then i'll talk to a random person but it's only if i judge them correctly and im horrible at small talk but i never used to be,now i always want o be inside sitting still and im still sort of bullied but I have some close friends who help me get out of it ^^ -in middles school so but you can see changese god yes o-o-
freezergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:19   Link #37
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

The term pervert should be used to someone who is a sexual deviant so a pedophile could be described as a pervert. Nowadays everyone uses it for someone who tries to get a good look at a girls buttox

@Walkingcatastrophe I slapped my mom's friend when she was trying to change my diapers and I used to get into a lot more fights when I was younger and used to hurt people indiscriminately when I was angry....now I hurt my male friends and certain girls indiscriminately when Im bored/happy/angry/annoyed/hungry

Old 2009-11-14, 17:21   Link #38
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I went from perv to... SUPER PERV! I scare even myself sometimes
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:24   Link #39
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I went from perv to... SUPER PERV! I scare even myself sometimes
Am I the only one that considers punches/slaps/kicks/being beaten to a pulp fair enough trade offs to do something Shunsui like

Old 2009-11-14, 17:27   Link #40
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
When it came to food, I was extremely picky, I wouldn't eat anything with even a minor imperfection in it and things had to be just right. If my mom put the cup of juice on the left side of my plate, I'd get upset. ^^;
ROFL, you was indeed extremely picky

Well for me, when I was very young, from what my sisters told me, when I was doing something bad I was always saying that was my sisters fault I was quite turbulent too because I was very energetic. And the evening when everyone were watching TV, I was always using my mother thigh as a pillow to sleep (or just for waching tv) or sometimes to hide from something scary on the tv.

I was afraid of the dark so I was always sleeping with a night light . And I had a big imaginitaion so I believed that there were monster in my room and all
I was very cheerful too even if I hadn't an easy temper

Now I'm less cheerful because of some event. I'm very careful with people and I don't 100% trust people that are not my family (and by family I mean the very close one). It's very difficult for me to trsut someone. I'm also more calm, serious etc...