AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-05, 06:04   Link #181
Vegard Aune

Ok, this episode convinced me. I'm definitely importing the GirlDeMo album. Ichiban no Takaramono was just...

Shine Days sounded pretty good too, but seeing how we only heard like, 5 seconds of it, it's kinda hard to judge that one at the moment. Still, now I have the OP/ED single, and I'm almost certainly importing both the OST and the GirlDeMo album... I really need to get a job so I can actually afford all this stuff without completely bankrupting myself...
Old 2010-06-05, 06:39   Link #182
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Anyone wanna help me compile a guitar tab on the episode 10's ED song. (Hinata and Yui)

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Old 2010-06-05, 08:02   Link #183
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I want the full, and instrumental versions of Shining Days now ; the version used in episode 10 was great.

Edit: They better make an instrumental version of it D:.
You will get to hear the full version soon enough (next week), but good luck on the instrumental version.
Old 2010-06-05, 08:34   Link #184
arkxkra
全力全開

can't wait for the Ichiban no Takaramono, but still got around a month?
Old 2010-06-05, 10:05   Link #185
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I want the full, and instrumental versions of Shining Days now ; the version used in episode 10 was great.

Edit: They better make an instrumental version of it D:.
do you mean Shine Days?
Old 2010-06-05, 10:54   Link #186
Seiryuu

I love the music of this series, but I don't like how some of them have such sad lyrics. For instance, talking so much of goind any distance for a loved one to grant them happiness, and then suddenly it switches to how time's passed and everything that'd happened has been forgotten, except for the sound of a person's laughter. While it's wonderful for a person to treasure that at least, it still seems wrong, especially when it's accompanying a character declaring that no matter what happens, he'll find her again, love her again, and marry her.
I have to say, I really hope that the very end shows what happens to the characters, whether it's heaven or reincarnation, and those two had better find one another before it's too late this time.
True, that is a common setup, like the American movie What Dreams May Come, but it's common because ultimately people want happiness and hope, and even when there's tragedy, they want it to have some value, meaning, and joy on some level. And through it, play a song as sentimental and heartfelt as Takaramono, with an ending that speaks of meeting again.
Old 2010-06-05, 17:04   Link #187
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuchan View Post
You will get to hear the full version soon enough (next week), but good luck on the instrumental version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
can't wait for the Ichiban no Takaramono, but still got around a month?
Yes, a bit less than that. But meanwhile, apparently we don't even need to wait till next week for Shine Days, it's already available. Personally I'm more interested in Ichiban no Takaramono though.
Old 2010-06-05, 18:04   Link #188
konart

waaaaa

no instrumental versions of Little Braver\Shine Days\Answer Song
Old 2010-06-05, 22:58   Link #189
Jyang

I want Ichiban no Takaramono on my playlist now T_T *sigh*
Will have to wait...
Also want the piano/string version of Ichiban no Takaramono that was played in ep 9~~ [if any of you picked it up...cuz that was when I instantly liked the song xD Then ep 10 came with lyrics which was even better =D] I hope someone will eventually write the piano score for it ><"

Quote:
I love the music of this series, but I don't like how some of them have such sad lyrics. For instance, talking so much of goind any distance for a loved one to grant them happiness, and then suddenly it switches to how time's passed and everything that'd happened has been forgotten, except for the sound of a person's laughter. While it's wonderful for a person to treasure that at least, it still seems wrong, especially when it's accompanying a character declaring that no matter what happens, he'll find her again, love her again, and marry her.
I think some of the translations were a bit dodgy =\ Might have to wait until the album comes out to see the correct transtion. [Unless you understand jap and knew what the lyrics were saying]
I think the lyrics was implying that no matter what happens, even if he isn't there, she can move on and continue living xD Like the quote that says "like the feeling after the festival finishes, but you still gotta move on" or something like that. It was fun during the festival, it's sad when it finishes...but you can still remember the happy moments even though you cannot re-live that moment. [since Angel Beats is mainly about "LIFE"]

Just my opinion~ xD
Old 2010-06-05, 23:12   Link #190
Eight_wonder
Cirno <3

umm noob question,can someone please tell me the name of the ED and OP or the hinata x yui part in episode 10?if you know it...
Old 2010-06-05, 23:20   Link #191
Tjfarmer
I'm almost there!

Send a message via AIM to Tjfarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight_wonder View Post
umm noob question,can someone please tell me the name of the ED and OP or the hinata x yui part in episode 10?if you know it...
The ED is called Brave Song. The OP is called My Soul, Your Beats. The song that plays at the Hinata x Yui part is Ichiban no Takaramono, though a full version of that song isn't out yet.
Old 2010-06-05, 23:21   Link #192
HinataShou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight_wonder View Post
一番の宝物 (My Most Precious Treasure)
Old 2010-06-06, 00:24   Link #193
dark998

Little Braver > Shine Days > Answer Song
Old 2010-06-06, 01:19   Link #194
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Little Braver > Shine Days > Answer Song
I agree with this as the full version of Shine Days is very good, but Little Brave is just so awesome . Though Answer Song was decent too, just not the same level as some of the GirlsDeMo songs. CD wise as whole I'd rank Thousand Enemies > Little Braver > Crow Song.

Ichiban no Takaramono full version should be good, I just hope I can listen to it, and not feel sad, or cry .
MAL
Old 2010-06-06, 04:14   Link #195
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Anyone know if they'll release a single for the rock version of "My soul, your beats"? hahaha i thought they were gonna release it with the original single, but it didn't.
Old 2010-06-06, 04:27   Link #196
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Anyone know if they'll release a single for the rock version of "My soul, your beats"? hahaha i thought they were gonna release it with the original single, but it didn't.
It will be in GDM's album "Keep The Beats!" due on 6/30.
Old 2010-06-06, 05:20   Link #197
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuchan View Post
It will be in GDM's album "Keep The Beats!" due on 6/30.
Alright!! Thanks Looking forward to it. I love these Girls Dead Monster songs. It rivals with what K-ON!! has. hahahha but i love both shows and their music respectfully.
Old 2010-06-06, 07:56   Link #198
Agito Akiyama
Bass-wa Watashi

Send a message via MSN to Agito Akiyama
Are they going to release a full album of the insert songs?
Old 2010-06-06, 08:07   Link #199
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama View Post
Are they going to release a full album of the insert songs?
Here's the full tracklist of the upcoming GDM album:

【収録曲】
1.Crow Song (Yui ver.)
2.Thousand Enemies
3.Shine Days
4.23:50
5.Run With Wolves
6.Morning Dreamer
7.Rain Song
8.Alchemy (Yui ver.)
9.一番の宝物 (Yui ver.)
10.Little Braver (Album ver.)
11.My Song (Yui ver.)
≪Bonus Track≫
12.My Soul, Your Beats! (Gldemo ver.)
13.Brave Song (Gldemo ver.)

All performed by LiSA.
Old 2010-06-06, 08:15   Link #200
roankun
Tsundere Lover

This is the reason why the K-on fans are grieving. Angel beats has already released a couple of singles and will be releasing an album while K-on doesn't even have an insert song single/album yet. And angel beats is not even a music anime. ^^

And... LiSA isn't the seiyuu of Yui right? I find it hard to imagine that that deep voice (at least, deeper than her usual) singing is actually Yui... I love her all the same though.
Closed Thread