AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Old 2011-11-12, 11:57   Link #2041
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for scans:
*Carries Ayase into his bedroom and locks the door*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 12:01   Link #2042
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for scans:
Ayase
The things I would do to these crippled legs... erm.

She is even more gorgeous than Inori, which is an extraordinary feat. If there's one thing about this anime we can't complain about, it's the top-notch the character design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Damn it! Damn it all to hell!

You'll pay for this!

(Wait, how much are you guys paying?)
Hey, you should thank him instead. He protected you from a painful death... which SH shall experience in a few minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
now to dethrone Code Geass, we need fujoshis, where's the fujoshis?
Well, SaintlessHeart revealed he was shipping Shu x Gai earlier... close enough?
Old 2011-11-12, 13:19   Link #2043
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
*Carries Ayase into his bedroom and locks the door*
*Ayase comes out after beating the crap out of SaintessHeart. SaintessHeart is now....... incapacitated*
Old 2011-11-12, 13:25   Link #2044
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I want Shu and Ayase.

Both seem to actually have something between them, unlike Inori.

But, no doubt, it will all come crashing down once Inori comes into the picture again by Shu's actions. It's a shame.
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 13:50   Link #2045
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

It does seem that Ayase is the better female character. Unfortunately, Shu is prob going to be with Inori in the end.
Old 2011-11-12, 14:05   Link #2046
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Who does Tsugumi get? D:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 14:38   Link #2047
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Who does Tsugumi get? D:
Shu as well, just wait the flags shall be raised, but in the end pretty much Inori ending unless she dies along with Gai.

I felt bad for him when Inori told him all she said to him was orders, maybe lied a little bit but still was hard for him. I wonder when will Shu use the pen given by Segai?
Old 2011-11-12, 14:38   Link #2048
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
It does seem that Ayase is the better female character. Unfortunately, Shu is prob going to be with Inori in the end.
Yeah the odds do seem in favour of Inori ending up with Shu in the end. Unless they totally want to trick us in which case I'm fine with that . At the very least hope to see some more of Ayase as the series goes on since she had a good episode this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Who does Tsugumi get? D:
If it comes down to it Ayase . They'll conquer the world and be entertaining in the process .
Old 2011-11-12, 14:44   Link #2049
JediNight
キズランダム

I don't care at all, but I did snicker a little in my head that Ayase's legs look so shapely despite being paralyzed below the waist. The muscles should be atrophied. But that wouldn't be as fanservicey then
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 14:53   Link #2050
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Ayase has eyes only for Gai anyway.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 15:00   Link #2051
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
Fanservice. The shippers have to be fed whatever scraps they can get! Besides this is definitely not the first time its happened in anime so I'm surprised people even need to ask.
I know it's fanservice (although it's hard to call it PROPER fanservice when Shu is so scrawny and kinda vanilla; he's not interesting enough to deserve Ayase OR Inori imo), and it's obvious that it's not the first time it has happened. But I asked the question from a logical/realistic perspective.

I guess I often forget that anime is just that -- anime, and people still think it's okay whenever the "but it's an anime" card gets played.
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 15:13   Link #2052
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:

This is not surprising , -look first episode- you already know the pairing.

True that Ayase looks better than Inori.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 15:35   Link #2053
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
I know it's fanservice (although it's hard to call it PROPER fanservice when Shu is so scrawny and kinda vanilla; he's not interesting enough to deserve Ayase OR Inori imo), and it's obvious that it's not the first time it has happened. But I asked the question from a logical/realistic perspective.

I guess I often forget that anime is just that -- anime, and people still think it's okay whenever the "but it's an anime" card gets played.
Yeah, I don't like that card. It's not as bad as the "it's for kids' card", as there are actual cultural differences between Japan and everyone else. For example, Japanese think that yelling what's wrong with a situation is funny (boke and tsukkomi), while Americans prefer silence mixed with facial expressions whenever something stupid happens (subtlety). However, sometimes, I think Japan pushes its cultural boundaries WAY too much with some stuff. And no matter what country you're in, "sex does NOT sell". Sex done right sells". And GC...you tell me if it does sex right.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 17:20   Link #2054
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Watched the fifth episode, and the development for most of it I found it frustrating. This is the type of trope hardship that the protagonist faces when he or she's become recently new to the "Resistance" organizaiton.

The protagonist feeling an alien, and the future comrades treating the protagonists as vermin and most of them ready to take offense at whatever type of kindness or compassion the protagonist throws at them.

This is the cycle of toughen up, Kid. You're naive and the world does not function that way with all black and white.

I feel the main problem at hand were all the people of Funeral making such a fuss about Gai. The more I get to see the fierce on Gais' motivations, the more I realize that Gai's just your ordinary sort of fellow. He leads because there's nobody else accountable at doing so.
Whose to say that Gai wanted the role of leader in the first place? Argo said at Shuu face-to-face that Gai's not selfish.

Gai leads because he sees no other choice; he does what it takes, because others are afraid, and the rest see no choice but following the rules, a.k.a. GHQ.
He has his reasons, and going by the manner he let it slip to Inori that she's resembling a certain someone he met a long time ago, Gai holds mixed feelings towards that undisclosed person.
This is a possbility that except for Inori the others cannot see that Gai on the inside is full of regrets and grief for things he did or didn't do in the past.

I know that this is war for survival they're facing, but while I do feel bad for Shuu, he's the fool for getting too naive with Inori. Right now there's this wall between the two of them, and, btw, neither Shuu nor Gai for the time being are giving reasons to each of them to trust the other.

Last edited by Guido; 2011-11-12 at 18:19.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 17:39   Link #2055
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Just one small thing that's been botheing me. The transmitter.

No doubt Funeral Parlor had to know quite a lot about the other group to be able to get this far, to get into their facility, to steal things from them and know about their machines, weapons etc, yet they're unfamiliar with what their transmitter is or what it looks like?

Could be an exception like it's a new design or something similar to that. But it's just a little something that keeps prodding me. With the number of members they get, surely they would be on the look out for spies etc.
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 18:45   Link #2056
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Could be an exception like it's a new design or something similar to that. But it's just a little something that keeps prodding me. With the number of members they get, surely they would be on the look out for spies etc.
You'd think so too. I'm betting Kenji is the plant. Shu is prob a long shot backup.

As for the orbital death ray, I bet someone else had a pen and activated it when they saw Gai.
Old 2011-11-12, 18:53   Link #2057
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I'm surprised there isn't more talk about Kenji. He has a big-name seiyuu, so he's probably going to play a major role. He also seems like he might provide a desperately needed charisma transfusion, as the rest of the cast is pretty bland.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 19:11   Link #2058
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

He does? lol yeah whatev-

*sees VA*

..whoa man.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 19:57   Link #2059
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm surprised there isn't more talk about Kenji. He has a big-name seiyuu, so he's probably going to play a major role. He also seems like he might provide a desperately needed charisma transfusion, as the rest of the cast is pretty bland.
Pretty bland ? I find Shu interesting and Ayase is not bad either. Segai is great too. Kenji seems interesting because he doesn't idolize Gai. Just for that, I like him.

Who is his VA ?
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 20:05   Link #2060
HinataShou

Guilty Crown Lost Xmas
Spoiler for :

do want

Last edited by HinataShou; 2011-11-12 at 20:21.
HinataShou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, noitamina, production_ig