AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-12, 05:29   Link #1041
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

^ I don't care what it looks like, as long as it would just air already.

All those little bits of merchandising being released, yet we know nothing about the actual anime.
Spoiler for Being Sailor Moon fan is suffering:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
See what I mean? This thread is just depressing when it gets bumped. :P
I know, right!! xD
Old 2013-12-12, 05:58   Link #1042
Kazu-kun

^ I don't care much about how it would look like, but I do care about the animation. I would like something with a sort of kinetic-oriented style of direction. Something like Heartcatch Precure, I suppose (again, I'm talking only about the movements of the characters, not their designs).
Old 2013-12-12, 10:15   Link #1043
elior

now that i think of it they say in the offical site that it going to be in the winter but didnt say which month so it can be in any date between jenuary and march
Old 2013-12-12, 14:38   Link #1044
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

They could also generously interpret "Winter 2014" to mean "Winter 2015"- hey, it's just one number off. What's the big deal, guys?!

... We'll never get to see this anime, will we? ;___;
Old 2013-12-12, 17:29   Link #1045
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
They could also generously interpret "Winter 2014" to mean "Winter 2015"- hey, it's just one number off. What's the big deal, guys?!

... We'll never get to see this anime, will we? ;___;
Sure we will. It'll air during the same season as Panty & Stocking Season 2

...Now, I'm sad again
Old 2013-12-13, 00:21   Link #1046
xizro345
King's Justice

I wouldn't be surprised that if any of these "issues" really exsisted, Takeuchi would be involved in a way or another.
Old 2013-12-13, 05:10   Link #1047
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Sure we will. It'll air during the same season as Panty & Stocking Season 2

...Now, I'm sad again
.... I'll just be in my corner over here, upset ;_;

And oh great, they announced more merchandising. Yay. So nice. Real great. Good fun. I want.
Old 2013-12-13, 13:53   Link #1048
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
.... I'll just be in my corner over here, upset ;_;

And oh great, they announced more merchandising. Yay. So nice. Real great. Good fun. I want.
I would have hoped we would at least have a key-visual by now. Maybe we'll get an announcement on Christmas. As a gift you know?
Old 2013-12-13, 15:33   Link #1049
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I would have hoped we would at least have a key-visual by now. Maybe we'll get an announcement on Christmas. As a gift you know?
I think for Christmas, they'll give us an artsy version of a giant middle finger personally (possibly in the form of the new Precure key visual), but you are ever the optimist :P
Old 2013-12-13, 15:54   Link #1050
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
I think for Christmas, they'll give us an artsy version of a giant middle finger personally (possibly in the form of the new Precure key visual), but you are ever the optimist :P
Gotta keep hope alive! Maybe it'll be a surprise reveal? No hype, just going into it.
Old 2013-12-13, 16:41   Link #1051
elior

well we just need to wait and see if they will annouced that it will delay again or it will be in winter 2014 between january and march like i predict
Old 2013-12-14, 08:51   Link #1052
smilewolfy

dammit, i forgot to check this thread in a few days, find an entire new page of comments, think something happened, and now I'm as sad as the rest of you again time to start re-reading the manga at a very slow pace again
Old 2013-12-14, 16:38   Link #1053
Jun pls

Funnily, an anime magazine here already announced that it's going to write an article about the "new upcoming Sailor Moon anime". Sure, the next magazine comes out on Feb. 6th and we might actually get some information about the anime already till then, but still
I mean, I wonder what they'll do if there're no news till then but they already announced it on the magazine

But back on topic, I really hope we get some news or at least a key visual before the new year starts, and that's not too far away
Old 2013-12-15, 02:42   Link #1054
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun pls View Post
Funnily, an anime magazine here already announced that it's going to write an article about the "new upcoming Sailor Moon anime". Sure, the next magazine comes out on Feb. 6th and we might actually get some information about the anime already till then, but still
I mean, I wonder what they'll do if there're no news till then but they already announced it on the magazine

But back on topic, I really hope we get some news or at least a key visual before the new year starts, and that's not too far away
Which anime magazine is that? And they'll have info on the "upcoming" Anime in a February issue? If this is true, then it may be that the anime has been delayed. If the art and story (I'm hoping that it'll be based closely to the Manga) are good then I'll forgive the delays. But I (and many others) would at least like some more info on the series, such as the story direction and number of planned episodes. It wouldn't hurt to reveal that info sometime this month, t least.
Old 2013-12-15, 03:43   Link #1055
smilewolfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun pls View Post

do you have a source? I am very untrustworthy of anyone when it comes to sailor moon 2014 news these days xD
Old 2013-12-15, 16:40   Link #1056
Jun pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
Which anime magazine is that? And they'll have info on the "upcoming" Anime in a February issue? If this is true, then it may be that the anime has been delayed. If the art and story (I'm hoping that it'll be based closely to the Manga) are good then I'll forgive the delays. But I (and many others) would at least like some more info on the series, such as the story direction and number of planned episodes. It wouldn't hurt to reveal that info sometime this month, t least.
It's called Animania, it's a German anime magazine that comes out every two months. So that might be the reason why they will talk/write about Sailor Moon in February and not sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilewolfy View Post
do you have a source? I am very untrustworthy of anyone when it comes to sailor moon 2014 news these days xD
Like I said, that's what they wrote in their own preview at the end of the magazine (they show topics they will be talking about in the next issue).
So I can only tell you that they want to talk about the upcoming Sailor Moon series in the February issue. If they can is a different story I guess
Old 2013-12-15, 17:18   Link #1057
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

So we don't have our actual Sailor Moon relaunch, but want to know what we do have? SAILOR MOON LINGERIE! Now if you are a girl, or a very adventurous guy, you can feel like Sailor Moon and friends in your own special way. Not by watching the show, because that would be silly, but by buying overpriced underwear!
Old 2013-12-15, 17:18   Link #1058
smilewolfy

oohh i see, thanks xD hmmmm i find it weird that a german magazine would have info before japan, but I guess they're assuming the anime will indeed air in January~
Old 2013-12-15, 19:50   Link #1059
bastek66

Two weeks till end of the year and zero trailers, previews or key art.
They will delay it, obviously.
Old 2013-12-15, 20:31   Link #1060
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Awww, good old Animania... the nostalgia! I still remember when that was my only source of anime news as a kid... but yeah, they must have just assumed. They will end up having to skip it or report on all that lovely merchandising that keeps being released.

Speaking of, apart from underwear, there is now a figure of Rei, lunch boxes and some more mirrors. Yay. Just what I always wanted. Merchandising without the show to go with it.

But yeah, this is obviously delayed. Again. At this point, I'll be all ticked off by the time it does air and refuse to watch it out of spite xD
Closed Thread

Tags
remake, shoujo