AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 18:10   Link #6021
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Would't know since it's not finished, but she shouldn't be because she said to Godou to deal with Saturnus himself, so she should be in China?
Yingsha gave him a potion of teleportation that sent Godou to China.

Then Luo Gao asked Yingsha to go on some epic training---aka a kick that sent him flying so Luo Gao can get re-acquainted with her younger brother.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 22:23   Link #6022
Yye1
Wide Right

Hmm wondering if they talk about fighting saturnus in vol 12

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 12:06   Link #6023
serbian otaku #1

Volume 12 chapter 5, section is up. Thanks a lot for your hard work TJP XDD
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 11:25   Link #6024
GundamFan

Quote:
On a side note i would also like SS volume, and SS where Godou met Erica's uncle Paolo and members of CBC, it was stated he already met him, not sure about the rest. Generally i would like SS about Godou meeting people who know him and who is he, and are deadly scared of him, like those nobles that sent Ena to get rid of Erica and Liliana - cause they weren't japanese, and Mariya - cause she's not a noble, a so on. I wanna see people scared of him, like that shopkeeper from volume 8 chapters 1 and 2. XD
I was reading through the thread and I don't think Godou intimidating the people that sent Ena after Erica and Liliana would work out very well since it was Ena's Grandmother and Susanoo. Godou couldn't intimidate Susanoo if he wanted at this point and striking terror into one his girlfriend's grandmothers doesn't seem like Godou.

Last edited by GundamFan; 2013-02-23 at 14:28.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 14:17   Link #6025
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I was reading through the thread and I don't think Godou intimidating the people that sent Ena after Erica and Liliana would work out very well since it was Ena's Grandmother and Susanoo. Godou couldn't intimidate Susanoo if he wanted at this point and striking terror into one his girlfriend's doesn't seem like Godou.
I never said he should strike terror into one of his girlfriends, and also he threatened Susanoo in volume 5. And i belive the only reason why Ena's grandmother wasn't scared by Godou was probably because Susanoo was backing her with that decision. And i also think that she didn't order attack alone because it was stated she somewhat "loved" Yuri and i don't think she would order attack on her. And those other nobles, i so wanna se them scared to the death by Godou.
Old 2013-02-23, 14:44   Link #6026
GundamFan

Quote:
I never said he should strike terror into one of his girlfriends, and also he threatened Susanoo in volume 5. And i belive the only reason why Ena's grandmother wasn't scared by Godou was probably because Susanoo was backing her with that decision. And i also think that she didn't order attack alone because it was stated she somewhat "loved" Yuri and i don't think she would order attack on her. And those other nobles, i so wanna se them scared to the death by Godou.
That was mistake on my part meant to type "striking terror into one his girlfriend's grandmothers doesn't seem like Godou." and have corrected the post.
I agree with you Susanoo back is probably why she didn't fear Godou however we don't really have much indication that things have changed.

Here are a couple of quotes from the book the first is from Ena and the second from Amakasu when she was going after the other girls.

Quote:
"Uuuum, sorry. Granny and the others at my place had asked me to drive those girls out, so I can't just stop now. Fighting it out with her also seems like fun. Well, let's just leave it at that, okay?"
Quote:
"Your honored grandmother—the directions from the head of the Seishuuins? And your guardian, the Old One, approves as well. It's unlike him to hold an interest in worldly power struggles..."
I think that it's wierd that either Susanoo or Ena's grandmother would really feel the need to get Yuri out of the way but they were the ones behind the order. Then again we don't know what the orders were either it could have been something vague. It probably was given the way Ena was planning to defy them concerrning Yuri.

Hey Godou putting the fear of god in a few nobles is great I just think that Godou doing that to one of his girlfriend's family would be a bit odd and I'd rather it not be a SS either instead a chapter in the main LN series.
Old 2013-02-23, 15:16   Link #6027
serbian otaku #1

Family or not, they deserve it. They tried to remove Yuri, and are looking down on her because her family isn't noble. We'll see what author will do, will he make SS or make it a part of volume, in long run it's better if he makes it part of volume, because there're refferences of those parts throughout the series. Also it's better to make it a part of volume, but in SS it's more fun to read, like volume 8 chapters 1 & 2, i was laughing so hard what would she do if she found out that the Campione that Fuyuhime whas badmouthing was right next to her
Old 2013-02-23, 16:08   Link #6028
GundamFan

Quote:
Family or not, they deserve it. They tried to remove Yuri, and are looking down on her because her family isn't noble. We'll see what author will do, will he make SS or make it a part of volume, in long run it's better if he makes it part of volume, because there're refferences of those parts throughout the series. Also it's better to make it a part of volume, but in SS it's more fun to read, like volume 8 chapters 1 & 2, i was laughing so hard what would she do if she found out that the Campione that Fuyuhime whas badmouthing was right next to her
Godou seems to have let the incident from Vol. 5 drop and it's probably for the best since the he's now dating the noble that tried to kill his 2 girlfriends. As for the more rescent stuff involving Yuri I'd love it if he over heard some of them talking about her and but them in there place.
Old 2013-02-23, 16:35   Link #6029
serbian otaku #1

He's not officially dating anyone, even Erica. I would also love to see it, some girls badmouthing Yuri, and he cut's them off then they ask who he is, and he says something like I'm Kusanagi Godou, seventh Campione, what sort of face would they make, i wonder? Would they be scared, would they be frozen, would they frantically apologise? I can't wait.
Old 2013-02-23, 17:37   Link #6030
chancs

Quote:
He's not officially dating anyone, even Erica. I would also love to see it, some girls badmouthing Yuri, and he cut's them off then they ask who he is, and he says something like I'm Kusanagi Godou, seventh Campione, what sort of face would they make, i wonder? Would they be scared, would they be frozen, would they frantically apologise? I can't wait.
They will do all the three
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 19:58   Link #6031
GundamFan

Quote:
He's not officially dating anyone, even Erica.
True but considering the way the girls have there hooks into him it would still make this sort of thing akward and diffcult to till with so they'll probably just leave it alone since it's been glossed over.

Quote:
I would also love to see it, some girls badmouthing Yuri, and he cut's them off then they ask who he is, and he says something like I'm Kusanagi Godou, seventh Campione, what sort of face would they make, i wonder? Would they be scared, would they be frozen, would they frantically apologise? I can't wait.
I'm going with on there hands and knees crying and begging him to spare there families.
Old 2013-02-23, 20:42   Link #6032
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
I'm going with on there hands and knees crying and begging him to spare there families.
That's plausible, but don't forget that he's known as perverted beast, so maybe they're going to go something like please don't defile us; spare our virginities... His reputation in that regard is something i'm not jealous of, i mean who wants that kind of reputation.

Last edited by serbian otaku #1; 2013-02-23 at 21:10.
Old 2013-02-24, 02:10   Link #6033
chancs

Quote:
That's plausible, but don't forget that he's known as perverted beast, so maybe they're going to go something like please don't defile us; spare our virginities... His reputation in that regard is something i'm not jealous of, i mean who wants that kind of reputation.
Well...you don't know. Some might actually try to entice him to gain his favor/protection/influence
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 15:02   Link #6034
GundamFan

Quote:
True Godou does have a reputation as being a perverted beast but Campiones aren't know to be forgiving more likely they'd be begging him to just take out his urges on them given he's know for both wide scale destruction and collecting women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Well...you don't know. Some might actually try to entice him to gain his favor/protection/influence
I'm sure they do one of the reason's why Lily stayed behind and only Erica went to study the Book in Praise of David's Works they worried if they Godou alone for that long he'd add a couple more magic girls to his harem.

Also I'm thinking Godou heading to America could be fun for one thing I think the sorcerers would probably give Godou more of fight then people give them credit for they form pacts with demons agreeing to serve them in exchange for there power that sounds alot like Godou's [Youth]. Then you have the possibilities of Divine Possession users among there ranks they dissappeared from Europe during the same period the sorcerers headed to America and also Divine Ancestors associate with the sorcerers and since it's there blood lines that produce Divine Possession users there could be some fresh blood in the lineage.
Old 2013-02-24, 15:30   Link #6035
erdii

godou needs an enemy like King of Flies that Asherah was leader of. even smith had to deal with them a lot. some kind of organization with evil intentions would be good but it would be impossible in japan where goverment controls magic. although Campiones are undefeatable they are not immortal. a assasination attempt can be made in order to kill godou and he goes on to find the culprit. well you can make a lot of things from this series. there must definitely be a few evil cult like King of Flies or the cult that summoned verethragna. godou can even be exposed to one of his family member when fighting a god. limiting enemies just gods and campiones is just taking its potential.
Old 2013-02-25, 02:09   Link #6036
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
godou needs an enemy like King of Flies that Asherah was leader of. even smith had to deal with them a lot. some kind of organization with evil intentions would be good but it would be impossible in japan where goverment controls magic. although Campiones are undefeatable they are not immortal. a assasination attempt can be made in order to kill godou and he goes on to find the culprit. well you can make a lot of things from this series. there must definitely be a few evil cult like King of Flies or the cult that summoned verethragna. godou can even be exposed to one of his family member when fighting a god. limiting enemies just gods and campiones is just taking its potential.
is really hard to judge if godou need some type of enemy organization's like you said because the history of we are told so far is that the campione can be a "devil king" but everyone do what they say because the gods are worse and they are the only one who can fight a god.. so is plausible to say that the only real enemies godou must have is gods .
so limiting enemies just gods and campiones is what made the core of the entire novel.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 05:46   Link #6037
erdii

well ı just meant it for a change. ı mean we know the next enemy is a god we just need to guess which god it is and how it will be defeated. but ı wonder what would godou do if the rival was a complicated organization summoning gods.
Old 2013-02-25, 06:46   Link #6038
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Yay, an update. Thanks.
Been waiting for Luo Hao to show up ever since I saw her in the cover.
I missed her antics, though Yinghua gets the short end of the stick. Good luck boy, you're gonna need it.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 07:55   Link #6039
erdii

ı got scared for a moment there. Luo Hao is definitely scary :S
Old 2013-02-25, 14:16   Link #6040
Mars Mode

Luo Hao doesnt stop impressing me over and over again she is something else.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem