AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-03, 17:59   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Sora Kake - Spoilers & Speculation

The purpose of this thread is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation of the Sora Kake anime series, but be warned since it may contain unmarked spoilers. Having a central location may help focus the discussion instead of spreading speculation over the various episode discussion threads.

Acceptable post topics
  • Personal theories, speculation, guesses and such. No spoiler tags required.
  • Posting magazine previews (such as from Animage). Spoiler tags required.
  • Any form of spoiler from the Sora Kake light novel or manga. Clearly marked Spoiler tags required.

Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-03-03, 22:20   Link #2
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Today in my astrophysics lecture, I learned something interesting:
There are gaps in the asteroid belt called Kirkwood gaps caused by orbital resonance with Jupiter. This was discovered by a 19th century American astronomer, Daniel Kirkwood.

Hmm, upon further research, there appear to be several possibilities for Kirkwood... Kirkwood approximation is some weird mathematical process for discrete statistical distributions.
Another Kirkwood is a crater on the dark side of the Moon, where most of Eps 6 and 7 takes place.

Of course, the Kirkwood Co-Prosperity Sphere is at Earth's L5 point.

L1 has the People's Republic of Ule. ULE may be the acronym for Ultra Low Expansion glass, used in optical telescopes.

L2's United States of Lye is quite funny. You may already know that lye is sodium hydroxide, used widely as an alkaline for many things. It's also known as caustic soda. The Americas together are caustic soda, huh?

The L3 structure, Dalibard Union, is named after an 18th century French scientist who collaborated with Benjamin Franklin.

L4 has the Ellenberg Alliance... I'm not sure about this one. Ellenberg is the name of several towns in Germany, I have no idea why it's the name for the Middle East/Africa structure.

Last edited by qmeister; 2009-03-04 at 07:25.
Old 2009-03-03, 22:44   Link #3
Flo
The Necessary Evil

If you look at another prospective, do you think episode 9 serves as hints for future episode?

Spoiler:

Until future episodes prove me otherwise, I'm a firm believer that Aleida is Akiha's mom and Honoka is a bastard child of Akiha's mom and Nerval, effectively making Honoka a half-sister of Akiha.
Old 2009-03-03, 23:00   Link #4
Fishfood1

^there are those episode preview(up to 14) on the official site that's hardly been translated yet
Old 2009-03-04, 06:40   Link #5
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Actually Flo your theory sounds pretty good and sounds like stuff that would happen in a second season, maybe after a time skip from the end of a season one where a big battle took place.

Some died, some injured and the remaining were sad and such.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-04, 07:09   Link #6
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kazane NO Y_Y
Old 2009-03-04, 11:06   Link #7
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

C'mon, it's not like anyone has died yet.

But seriously, with how the anime carried its own pace for the first 8 eps, I doubt it'll contain that dark and heavy plot.
Old 2009-03-04, 12:06   Link #8
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

If Honoka is really Akiha's half-sister, I am going to stop watching. I hate drama styled plots like this. Imagine......

Honoka : Akiha! Boku wa imoto ga! (Akiha! I am your sister!)

Akiha : Nyaaaaaaaa!~

It makes a great quote but a lousy storyline. But then again, if Honoka is Sakura's twin separated at birth, I wouldn't mind it at all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-04, 13:09   Link #9
Fishfood1

well since it's speculation thread, i'll speculate something...

i bet nami will turn out to be akiha's rival, or nevral's key to defeat "the girl who lept through space"

then maybe they'll do those sisterly love thingy and nami learns the truth and helped akiha...

oh man that'll be another typical ending
Old 2009-03-05, 01:58   Link #10
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If Honoka is really Akiha's half-sister, I am going to stop watching. I hate drama styled plots like this. Imagine......

Honoka: (In Darth Vader-ish voice) Akiha! Boku wa imoto ga! (Akiha! I am your sister!)

Akiha: Impossible! It's cannot be!

Honoka: (In Darth Vader-ish voice) Search your QT inside you, you know it is true!

Akiha: Nyaaaaaaaa!~
Fixed that for you.
Old 2009-03-05, 04:48   Link #11
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The real Darth Vader is going to be Aleida though, She's probably going to say "Akiha, I am your mother.", like next episode where she's taking off her mask.

And her mum is probably Kagura, the pink haired lady who keeps appearing in Akiha's dreams, they look too much alike, except for eye colour.

The Navi which Kazane got from the miko of the shrine in episode 7 is said to be part of Kagura or something.

We were speculating that Kagura's body may be split into Aleida and her soul as the Navi. Like the holy maiden's soul and body was split into KOS-MOS and T-elos.

Old 2009-03-05, 05:25   Link #12
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The real Darth Vader is going to be Aleida though, She's probably going to say "Akiha, I am your mother.", like next episode where she's taking off her mask.

And her mum is probably Kagura, the pink haired lady who keeps appearing in Akiha's dreams, they look too much alike, except for eye colour.

The Navi which Kazane got from the miko of the shrine in episode 7 is said to be part of Kagura or something.

We were speculating that Kagura's body may be split into Aleida and her soul as the Navi. Like the holy maiden's soul and body was split into KOS-MOS and T-elos.
That would sound so weird. So who is going to be Akiha's mother?

Well if that is so and Honoka is Akiha's sister (or rather, Sakura's fraternal twin), Aleida is probably going to be Honoka's mother.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-05, 05:31   Link #13
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Akiha's mum is Aleida, who is Kagura. We've been speculating such.

I don't know how you come up with Honoka being Akiha's sister though. She's most likely something like the prototype of a Mass-Production EX-QT project or something, making all Nervalists, the Boxmen, her relatives.

I've actually been copypastaing all over this newly created subforum lol, everything I've been saying is actually all in the general thread.

Old 2009-03-05, 09:26   Link #14
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

question

will it be revealed that this anime has yuri or a shoujo-ai theme but only hidden to a couple of few episode >_<

and most of then are short and are longer in the DVDs
Old 2009-03-05, 13:25   Link #15
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Akiha's mum is Aleida, who is Kagura. We've been speculating such.

I don't know how you come up with Honoka being Akiha's sister though. She's most likely something like the prototype of a Mass-Production EX-QT project or something, making all Nervalists, the Boxmen, her relatives.
Quite simple,

-Backdate to Kagura was Leopard's queen.
-Leopard and Kagura fighting a losing battle against Nerval
-Knowing losing Leopard would spell the end of humanity, Kagura unleash all her QT and sacrifice herself to take Nerval down with her. Nerval was defeated but still alive.
-Kagura was also alive, but unfortunately was a prisoner of Nerval
-Nerval brainwashed and tentacle raped Kagura and plants Nerval's *ahem* 'digital seeds' into her, Honoka was born soon after
-Nerval using the data of Kagura's childbirth, EX-QT massproduction was born.
-Kagura with whatever control she has left shipped Honoka away to Leopard.
-More Tentacle Rape and Brainwashing.
-Kagura becomes Aledia

Side note:
-Akiha was Kagura's last child to be born normally
-Nami and Sakura are DNA created babies using Kagura's DNA, Nami was first created as data gathering, from there they improve and Sakura was born.
-By the time Sakura was born, Aledia goes on a rampage and killed Itsuki's parents.
Old 2009-03-05, 13:37   Link #16
Fishfood1

^wow that's just random

if that is true, and ends up happening, i wouldn't mind, but it just sound kinda crazy
Old 2009-03-05, 15:14   Link #17
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

About whether there's a previous 'Sora Kake Girl' before Akiha or whether it was her mum, or if its Kagura, we can't really tell now.

If hair colours are anything, the onsen part in ep 8 showed us a possible previous 'Sora Kake Girl' and she had green hair. Definitely not Kagura, but could be Kagura's mum. Or it could be someone related to Itsuki or Honoka, if their mums or grandmas had green hair.

Old 2009-03-05, 19:38   Link #18
Fishfood1

Quote:
if their mums or grandmas had green hair.
it must be ranka, her singing probably caused the nevralist to be defeated don't kill me!

okay seriously, watching it again(epi 8), the hair is too long to be ranka anyways

so it's some other mysterious girl that no one knows at the moment

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-06, 00:32   Link #19
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

but the tentacle rape was it true??

any way

what if and if honoka is akiha's sister what would akiha think or react to??

i mean based on here attitude will she just hugs her and make all merry merry and say "dont worry ill give you lots of love like the love that was given to me by my sisters"

though i do wanna see that happen
Old 2009-03-06, 03:19   Link #20
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
but the tentacle rape was it true??
Ever wonder what Core Nerval's Tentacles are for?

Also I won't be surprise if Kagura is actually a slut and goes fooling around and give birth to Itsuki (before or after Akiha was born).

If Itsuki was born before Akiha, won't it mean Itsuki might be a Shishidou and Akiha a bastard child?

Last edited by Flo; 2009-03-06 at 08:58.
Closed Thread