AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-15, 09:21   Link #1901
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Tatsuya's a BS magician, who specializes in decomposition and restoration, both which aren't acknowledged by the Yotsuba as tue magic. Sorry, but that doesn't make sense.

And in Vol.5 Summer Break Miyuki confirmed that they are blood related, so he can't be an outsider.
With the power and political resources it is easy to forge a fake DNA test.
Old 2012-12-15, 10:59   Link #1902
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Even then, there would be no need for an outside, 'fake' magician to be invited and adopted into the Ten Masters Clan.
If it was simply to perform his duties as a guardian, making him be a cousin like Minami in Double Seven arc, would be sufficient.
Old 2012-12-15, 11:28   Link #1903
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

'cuse me, when I re-read MKnR V3C4, dere's somethin' dat make me curious..

"The young lady who was 2 years older than Tatsuya extended both arms straight onto her hips and leaned forward to look upwards at him.
Though petite, she still possessed average measurements around the bosom and, once squeezed by both arms, a lovely cleavage could be seen.
"

it's say dat mayumi's 2 year older dan tatsuya, while he's miyuki elder brother.
d'fact's 1 year younger..
so technicaly (lets assumsion) tats=16YO, mayumi=18YO,miyuki=15YO
und now V8 published, so saegusa twin's also has d'same age as miyuki...

correct me if i wrong..
Old 2012-12-15, 12:08   Link #1904
blackwhite67
Banned

Maybe Mayumi had her birthday before Tatsuya?
Old 2012-12-15, 12:28   Link #1905
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^ yeah dat's true, but 2 years different on age..??while his imoto's a year younger dan himself..??make it 3 years youner dan mayumi, right..??
Old 2012-12-15, 12:33   Link #1906
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
'cuse me, when I re-read MKnR V3C4, dere's somethin' dat make me curious..

"The young lady who was 2 years older than Tatsuya extended both arms straight onto her hips and leaned forward to look upwards at him.
Though petite, she still possessed average measurements around the bosom and, once squeezed by both arms, a lovely cleavage could be seen.
"

it's say dat mayumi's 2 year older dan tatsuya, while he's miyuki elder brother.
d'fact's 1 year younger..
so technicaly (lets assumsion) tats=16YO, mayumi=18YO,miyuki=15YO
und now V8 published, so saegusa twin's also has d'same age as miyuki...

correct me if i wrong..
I think Tatsuya's birthday is April 2079 and Miyuki's is March 2080.
So by the time Vol.3 starts (your quote), Tatsuya is already 16, if Mayumi's birthday is somewhere between April and August (day of departure), she's 18 as you said.

Miyuki is still 15, turning 16 next March.
Assuming Vol.8 starts somewhere in September,
if a) the twins birthday is between April and September, then they're 15, the same as Miyuki, or
if b) it is between October to March, then they're still 14, waiting to turn 15.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
^ yeah dat's true, but 2 years different on age..??while his imoto's a year younger dan himself..??make it 3 years youner dan mayumi, right..??
Yeah, Miyuki is 3 years younger than Mayumi in Vol.3, if her birthday is between April and August.
Old 2012-12-15, 12:52   Link #1907
cyberdemon

Quote:
I think Tatsuya's birthday is April 2079 and Miyuki's is March 2080.
So by the time Vol.3 starts (your quote), Tatsuya is already 16, if Mayumi's birthday is somewhere between April and August (day of departure), she's 18 as you said.

Miyuki is still 15, turning 16 next March.
Assuming Vol.8 starts somewhere in September,
if a) the twins birthday is between April and September, then they're 15, the same as Miyuki, or
if b) it is between October to March, then they're still 14, waiting to turn 15.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, Miyuki is 3 years younger than Mayumi in Vol.3, if her birthday is between April and August.
a year had passed so Miyuki had a birthday pass so she she is a year older making her 16 when the twins enrolled. Her and the twins couldn't be the same age because her birthday is at the very end of the school year.
Old 2012-12-15, 13:02   Link #1908
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
a year had passed so Miyuki had a birthday pass so she she is a year older making her 16 when the twins enrolled. Her and the twins couldn't be the same age because her birthday is at the very end of the school year.
He asked for the time by Vol.8, where she and potentially the twins are still 15.

Yes, by the start of Double Seven arc Miyuki is 16, but if the twins birthday is somewhere between April and December, Miyuki and the twins are born in the same year (age wise), though Miyuki is an academic year higher.
Old 2012-12-15, 13:18   Link #1909
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

I see...
thx..
Old 2012-12-15, 14:14   Link #1910
chancs

and finally we go tome fight scenes
Old 2012-12-15, 14:24   Link #1911
cyberdemon

hope Tatsuya fights that new representative guy. Bet that guy wets his pants lol
Old 2012-12-15, 23:51   Link #1912
Grave_digger

I started to think the nine school arc purposes is only to display tatsuya greatness ( his skill in combat,enginering,and his knowledge )
Old 2012-12-16, 01:04   Link #1913
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
I started to think the nine school arc purposes is only to display tatsuya greatness ( his skill in combat,enginering,and his knowledge )
Or fan-service. Showing the beauties of First High
Old 2012-12-16, 02:20   Link #1914
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I could see the board would limit or ban Tatsuya so that first high wouldn't steamrolled all their opponents again in the future

Old 2012-12-16, 03:14   Link #1915
NeutralZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon
hope Tatsuya fights that new representative guy. Bet that guy wets his pants lol
As mentioned where he got terrified at Miyuki's leaser amount of anger, he'll more than pass out (after pissing his pants) if he is to face Tatsuya in a serious battle...
Even someone like Masaki got scared of him what else can a Shinji look alike from in and out can ever hope to...
Old 2012-12-16, 04:03   Link #1916
kazzuya13

Quote:
Even then, there would be no need for an outside, 'fake' magician to be invited and adopted into the Ten Masters Clan.
If it was simply to perform his duties as a guardian, making him be a cousin like Minami in Double Seven arc, would be sufficient.
Didn't you forget that Tatsuya's remaining strong emotion is his love for his "sister". So making him a cousin defies the purpose of his operation. Furthermore he only became a bodyguard because he might be useful as a meat shield for Miyuki.
Old 2012-12-16, 04:20   Link #1917
cyberdemon

Quote:
Didn't you forget that Tatsuya's remaining strong emotion is his love for his "sister". So making him a cousin defies the purpose of his operation. Furthermore he only became a bodyguard because he might be useful as a meat shield for Miyuki.
bonds between siblings are stronger than bonds between cousins. Like say their aunt is actually his birth mother but to save her own face at having given birth to him and that they started to fear him she gave him to her sister who was Miyuki's mom to raise hoping she would do something about him rather than her having to deal with it. They could've also altered his memories to make sure he didn't remember it. Tatsuya and Miyuki would still technically be brother and sister in this case since they were raised by the same person. As long as Tatsuya identifies her as a sister, blood wouldn't matter. as long as he thinks she is his sister there will be an unbreakable wall between them to keep anything happening that may give him power in the family. while also as his sister there would be a strong bond between them to keep him under control.
Old 2012-12-16, 08:16   Link #1918
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Best way to prove whether they were real siblings is to have sex, and see whether their newborn baby are defect or not.
Old 2012-12-16, 08:27   Link #1919
yuzen003

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Best way to prove whether they were real siblings is to have sex, and see whether their newborn baby are defect or not.
Incest only strengthens already existing characteristics, with those two as the parents the result would probably be a super magician, therefore the government should encourage it.
Old 2012-12-16, 09:37   Link #1920
aswad

Hi there everyone Just asking r there summaries for volume 8 anywhere yet becuse im intrested in seeing the relationship between tatsuya and his mother please and thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings