AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-01, 05:10   Link #23861
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So... Gyokuro is doing this out of jealousy? To destroy what Issa and Akasha stood for? Being the mastermind behind a large organization and all, I was hoping she would be a little less... petty.
Seems about right. It does explain why Hokuto is helping Tsukune this time, whatever plans he has must not mesh with Gyokuro's.
Old 2013-03-01, 05:54   Link #23862
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So... Gyokuro is doing this out of jealousy? To destroy what Issa and Akasha stood for? Being the mastermind behind a large organization and all, I was hoping she would be a little less... petty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
You can only imagine the things people do out of jealousy.
You wouldn't believe how much of a potent mix matters of the heart and jealousy are. People really do some crazy stuff. The way Gyokuro is portrayed though, I think she was probably on the lunatic fringe anyway, even without being made to feel second best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncarbon View Post
I personally think Gyokuro made a BIG mistake for fusing with Alucard...
1. Akasha is also fused with that thing.
2. The Rosario that Gyokuro controls was MADE by Akasha and I'm very sure she's hidden some sort of secret mechanism inside that thing.

In my opinion , My guess is that the Rosario will resonate with Akasha when Gyokuro is fused with Alucard , Akasha might awaken from within. I'm not sure how her fellow vampires rescued her from Alucard in the past . But this is just my theory.

But one thing I'm confused is , if Issa was so dedicated towards her dream in the past , why is he opposing her dream right now? Maybe Gyokuro overpowered him on some point??

By the way , this is just my OPINION and a wild GUESS so try not to take it too seriously :P
I wonder though. The rosario was made by Akasha, but the mechanism it's placed into is a design of Gyokuro Inc. You never know.....Outer Moka's presence is still probably within the Rosario, so she may yet have her part to play......

I think Issa is playing his part, just to get Gyokuro to let her guard down enough. I couldn't imagine Gyokuro managing to overpower him - Moka has never seemed all that bothered by Gyokuro, up until her recent form change. The same can't be said for when Issa showed up. Moka was almost on the verge on panic, telling Tsukune to take everyone else and run away.

I get the feeling he's not too far behind Akasha in terms of power - it just strikes me that he's going to give Touhou a really hard time....
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:18   Link #23863
rhyka13

what happen to kurumu's boobs? i think it shrink...
rhyka13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:28   Link #23864
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyka13 View Post
Now that would be a world threatening problem.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 07:46   Link #23865
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyka13 View Post
As I said before, for worse or better, the series has been de-ecchi-fied.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 08:21   Link #23866
rhyka13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
As I said before, for worse or better, the series has been de-ecchi-fied.
haha.. so thats why tsukune became more shoujo look like..
rhyka13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 08:26   Link #23867
ShinsoSan

Did anyone see Gyokuro's comment on this:
"Then among the chaos, the sleeper comrades I've planted will stand"

There is still some other important things she is saying other than how Issa and Akasha's relationship was. Those eggs are comrades/companions of Gyokuro and something tells me they're just as dangerous if not more than Alucard.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 09:02   Link #23868
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
Did anyone see Gyokuro's comment on this:
"Then among the chaos, the sleeper comrades I've planted will stand"

There is still some other important things she is saying other than how Issa and Akasha's relationship was. Those eggs are comrades/companions of Gyokuro and something tells me they're just as dangerous if not more than Alucard.
Yeah, I noticed that as well, guess that answers who ordered to plant those eggs...

Although, it's probably a content for one of the future arc's.

Regarding Kurumu's breasts, it could be simply the fact that the author has made a mistake, which can happen even to the best drawers... or that she simply wears a pretty loose shirt, which slightly changes, her actual "breast size"...

After all, if you compare Ruby's breast size, I see pretty much no difference in it's size, between the latest chapter and the chapter, where she was in Yukari's "tentacle treatment", which occurred a few chapters ago.

Now regarding the ecchi-ness of this manga.. it was at a pretty low level, from nearly the beginning of the series - at least, compared to the other manga's from the harem genre - which R+V still more or less. belongs to, in my opinion.

Now, on the topic, if the ecchi, comedic, lighter, relationship building chapters are going to return... personally I think that it's going to happen, after the current arc is over...

The reason why I think like that is due to the similarity the current arc has, to the Hokuto arc, from the first season...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 09:16   Link #23869
ShinsoSan

The ecchi has always been light to be honest. Most people don't read R+V because it has whatever ecchi it has left, they read it for the plot and adventure as well.
Old 2013-03-01, 09:26   Link #23870
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I liked the RomCom and Moe aspects of it, mostly, with the light action peppered in here and there. The ecchi was never my thing. Then it dropped the comedy and turned into Naruto-light and I lost interest. I find pure action mangas boring as all hell, especially when the arc drags on for two years like this one has.

It's why I like Beelzebub so much. It never forgets its comedy roots and the action never drags on for too long. Between this and the year of flashbacks before it, I find the manga has become extremely boring... Sad, too, as it was one of my favorites. I feel it's gone downhill ever since they went to the Huang's house.
Old 2013-03-01, 09:51   Link #23871
Chris38

^

I guess it means that everyone has different tastes, when it comes to manga.

Since, to me this manga, isn't getting boring at all, even if it had an arc that lasted more or less... two years..

After all, maybe not, to the same extent, but something similar occurred, near the end of the first season, where the action elements overshadowed the comedy elements.
Old 2013-03-01, 10:42   Link #23872
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

I guess it means that everyone has different tastes, when it comes to manga.

Since, to me this manga, isn't getting boring at all, even if it had an arc that lasted more or less... two years..

After all, maybe not, to the same extent, but something similar occurred, near the end of the first season, where the action elements overshadowed the comedy elements.
True, but it only lasted 5-6 chapters... not 24-25. For a monthly manga (with breaks) that's a LONG time. It's why I couldn't get into Maken-Ki. It took them over a year just to get up a set of stairs.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2013-03-01 at 10:56.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:46   Link #23873
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

If this was a weekly manga this arc would have ended within 4 or 5 months. Nearly two years is just too damn long.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:48   Link #23874
ImperialFlameGod8190

i think theres maybe 3 chapters left at the most
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 11:21   Link #23875
Chris38

Complaining about how long an arc takes to resolve, won't get us anywhere...

Neither, would be thinking, what would have happened if this manga was weekly.

Since, it's not something that we have any control over... it's something that you just need to deal with, and if you can't... well, nothing forces you, to keep reading this manga.

I agree with Imperial, that it currently seems like this arc is in it's final stages... so, it probably won't be long, before this arc ends.
Old 2013-03-01, 12:27   Link #23876
Tachibana
タチバナ

Chapter 65 will mark the end of volume 13, which is the volume we are currently reading, so looks like itle be an all out slugfest between the heros and the Gyokuro/Alucard monster, which will probably last 4 chapters.
Old 2013-03-01, 13:07   Link #23877
Chris38

Quote:
Chapter 65 will mark the end of volume 13, which is the volume we are currently reading, so looks like itle be an all out slugfest between the heros and the Gyokuro/Alucard monster, which will probably last 4 chapters.
You have forgotten that preventing the Floating Garden from falling into the human world, is an independent issue, that won't be automatically resolved, after Gyokuro / Alucard is defeated.

In other words, we probably will have a few chapters dedicated to that issue, as well...
Old 2013-03-01, 13:35   Link #23878
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You have forgotten that preventing the Floating Garden from falling into the human world, is an independent issue, that won't be automatically resolved, after Gyokuro / Alucard is defeated.

In other words, we probably will have a few chapters dedicated to that issue, as well...
Yeah I know, the rest of volume 13 will probably conclude the fight between the protagonists and antagonists. Then in volume 14 chapters 66-71 will probably be about finding some way to change the Floating Garden's course away from the city, and trying to escape as well as a time of recovery for the protagonists.

But I can't believe I almost forgot that the Bus Driver is there.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2013-03-01 at 15:59.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 20:20   Link #23879
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Yeah I know, the rest of volume 13 will probably conclude the fight between the protagonists and antagonists. Then in volume 14 chapters 66-71 will probably be about finding some way to change the Floating Garden's course away from the city, and trying to escape as well as a time of recovery for the protagonists.

But I can't believe I almost forgot that the Bus Driver is there.
Wow.. another year dedicated to steering an island in the right direction. Hope Ikeda just comes up with a fast solution instead of prolonging this arc.
Old 2013-03-01, 21:08   Link #23880
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
Wow.. another year dedicated to steering an island in the right direction. Hope Ikeda just comes up with a fast solution instead of prolonging this arc.
The best option would be to steer the Floating Garden away from the city and direct it towards the ocean as it continues to descend to the surface, until finally it lands in the water.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire