AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-05, 17:00   Link #1161
endarion88

first time in this thread i've read elsewhere that there are the summary of the seguel(nisemonogatari if i got it right) here and was looking for them i'm searching all the pages and i'll be glad if someone can help me to find them i speacially want to know what happen to shinobu in this sequel, i've read page ago that she turn's 18 again what happen after? she return a kid or remain 18?
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 05:18   Link #1162
HasuMasu
*Artist

NADEKO CUT HER BANGS!!!????

*off the cute list*

as for kanbaru's long hair, hhhmmm: DO WANT!!!!
Old 2011-07-06, 06:12   Link #1163
ubiquitial
戯言遣い

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
first time in this thread i've read elsewhere that there are the summary of the seguel(nisemonogatari if i got it right) here and was looking for them i'm searching all the pages and i'll be glad if someone can help me to find them i speacially want to know what happen to shinobu in this sequel, i've read page ago that she turn's 18 again what happen after? she return a kid or remain 18?
First part is a prequel, second is about a tiger the meganekko meets.
ubiquitial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 08:26   Link #1164
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddest View Post
Could you tell me what she's done to her hairs? I can't find it by myself cuz my only novel Bakemono novel experience is following ur posts guyz in this thread (I'm from Europe and it's almost impossible to get some novels from gatari series)
It is not impossible to get the novels, the problem is if you can't read Japanese (or Chinese)

Anyway, she cut them shorter than Kanbaru's (although at the time Kanbaru had grown her hair longer). Hitagi's hair is described as very shaggy, like a saw.
Quote:
Also i have another question , somewhere at Wiki i read "After the events in Tsukihi Phoenix, she overcame all of her trauma, and finally became a completely common cheerful girl. She starts calling Araragi with a cute nickname" does that mean that she's no more that "cold/romance" type of character? and also what's that "cute nickname"?
僕に対してキュートな響きの愛称をつけてくるとか(これまでは悪口を僕のニックネームにしてい た)
There is no specific nickname, but possibly Araragi is talking about random lovely appellatives.

Also, I have no idea of what you are talking about "cold/romance" type of character. Truth to be told, there are very few Hitagi scenes after Nise1, although she still says the darnedest things
Quote:
She returns a kid.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 12:13   Link #1165
endarion88

ok just read all the page of this thread in a row so pls correct me if i got something wrong

Spoiler for what happened:

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-07-06 at 16:52.
Old 2011-07-06, 16:14   Link #1166
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
ok just read all the page of this thread in a row so pls correct me if i got something wrong

Spoiler for what happened:
Yup, I think that pretty much sums it up.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 18:04   Link #1167
Romanticide

What did Kissshot mean when she said she was invited to become (a) god and declined?
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 19:21   Link #1168
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
What did Kissshot mean when she said she was invited to become (a) god and declined?
I think it means exactly what it sounds like.
Old 2011-07-06, 19:40   Link #1169
Romanticide

Was any of it referenced in the other books? Who could have offered her that? Someone like Oshino? Sorry about all these questions omimon.
Old 2011-07-06, 20:22   Link #1170
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
Was any of it referenced in the other books? Who could have offered her that? Someone like Oshino? Sorry about all these questions omimon.
No it was just something mentioned in passing.
Old 2011-07-07, 16:48   Link #1171
endarion88

clarify this please:
Spoiler for crazy nadeko:
Old 2011-07-07, 20:26   Link #1172
Used Can

That happened in Otorimonogatari (i.e. the latest novel).
Old 2011-07-07, 21:14   Link #1173
Romanticide

How did Shinobu fight back? Using Kokorowatari or biting her neck?
Old 2011-07-11, 20:07   Link #1174
Used Can

Spoiler for Shinobu Time:
Old 2011-07-12, 02:25   Link #1175
Romanticide

No new illustration eh?
Old 2011-07-15, 10:30   Link #1176
Prime

Holy god, this is awesome. Nadeko-tan has become in a yandere. She's got my approve :3

Btw, It's a little bit disappointing that Nisio was not able to write the end of the novel. I mean, it feels like his just enjoying the fame that this series has produced and he does not want to finish it.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 16:01   Link #1177
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Holy god, this is awesome. Nadeko-tan has become in a yandere. She's got my approve :3

Btw, It's a little bit disappointing that Nisio was not able to write the end of the novel. I mean, it feels like his just enjoying the fame that this series has produced and he does not want to finish it.
To be fair he was pretty determined to finish it at Nise 2 and then he just decided to do two more. However then the anime happened.
Old 2011-07-16, 14:06   Link #1178
Used Can

It's not as if he hasn't done this before. Zaregoto had 9 volumes, but then he wrote Ningen (which is technically part of Zaregoto) that had 6 volumes. So, it ended up having 15 volumes. Katanagatari had 12 volumes (13 if we count Maniwagatari). So, I don't think it's odd for him to continue with the Monogatari series after the huge success of the anime.
Old 2011-07-16, 15:18   Link #1179
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
It's not as if he hasn't done this before. Zaregoto had 9 volumes, but then he wrote Ningen (which is technically part of Zaregoto) that had 6 volumes. So, it ended up having 15 volumes. Katanagatari had 12 volumes (13 if we count Maniwagatari). So, I don't think it's odd for him to continue with the Monogatari series after the huge success of the anime.
Plus, if he enjoys writing it, no point stopping it. It's not like the quality of his writing has diminished or anything.
Xenosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 16:42   Link #1180
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenosnake View Post
Plus, if he enjoys writing it, no point stopping it. It's not like the quality of his writing has diminished or anything.
Actually when Kuro first came out it was a bit of a scare because it wasn't exactly mindblowing. It was good that it picked up the quality in the next novel.

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance