AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-31, 17:57   Link #2181
sky black swordman

I agree with most of you guys but IMO I think Louise is more violent then Claire.
Old 2012-07-31, 21:52   Link #2182
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^Nope. all tsundere should just stop. I think it's bullshit to be beaten up by bitch despite not doing anything wrong. Saito is always in the wrong, but Louise who is not being honest with her feeling has no right to do that to him, and she's no even his wife or girlfriend, claiming him her slave, which I'd snap her neck if someone call me that. I mean, fuck...
Lets use LOVE to heal the world, and its exactly what Kamito has done.
Though Claire did something rude to him, though he no need to treat her with that kindness, Kamito still. He has just realized Claire was lonelier than what you thought.

Please dont compare her to Louise, Claire is much better. Louise had everything she need except her magic potential before Saito came.
Human could always be honest to their feeling ? I dont think so ... Its not a thing to claim about.

Last edited by BTDK; 2012-07-31 at 22:07.
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 22:21   Link #2183
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
Lets use LOVE to heal the world, and its exactly what Kamito has done.
Though Claire did something rude to him, though he no need to treat her with that kindness, Kamito still. He has just realized Claire was lonelier than what you thought.

Please dont compare her to Louise, Claire is much better. Louise had everything she need except her magic potential before Saito came.
Human could always be honest to their feeling ? I dont think so ... Its not a thing to claim about.
truefax. so truefax. but for both to be better over the other, I see no difference IMO. a tsundere is a tsundere... and she'll never admit it openly that she likes him. EVER.
Old 2012-07-31, 22:51   Link #2184
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
truefax. so truefax. but for both to be better over the other, I see no difference IMO. a tsundere is a tsundere... and she'll never admit it openly that she likes him. EVER.
Tsundere become Dere over time. Heard of Yaya in Kikou Shoujo?
Old 2012-07-31, 23:00   Link #2185
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Claire should be honest to tell Kamito she like him, I expect in volume 8, Fiana has mentioned it in volume 7.
Old 2012-07-31, 23:01   Link #2186
fazri
blacksun king

for me louise is the worst tsundere ever.
claire is twice more better then lofuckingise
Old 2012-07-31, 23:45   Link #2187
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Tsundere become Dere over time. Heard of Yaya in Kikou Shoujo?
Hey wait wasn't from the beginning Yaya always dere with Raishin?

Quote:
Claire should be honest to tell Kamito she like him, I expect in volume 8, Fiana has mentioned it in volume 7.
Details please.
Old 2012-08-01, 07:45   Link #2188
eraldcoil

If i remember correctly, Fiana confessed to Claire that she love Kamito in chapter 6. Because of her "incompetent" in previous battle (againt nepentus roa and kuina representative) she become "depressed". she want to stand in the battle with Kamito, not always to be protected (can't be helped, she is more like miko than a fighter, her batlle strenght ranked D). She jealous with the other girl that's why she start training to be able using her elemental waffle by herself.
When she train in "her secret base", Claire suddenly came and give comment that is risky. But Fiana rebel her. Then Claire said she could rely on Kamito in the battle, she just need to focus in kagura dance. Fiana doesn't want to be like that. She doesn't want to be protected like Princes-sama. She want to stand beside Kamito because she love him (she said it in front of claire). Claire became shaken because Fiana's confession.
Fiana then ask Claire what does she want about Kamito. She panic and want to escape from the question. Fiana remark she know her answer. Claire then run away from Fianna.

Last edited by eraldcoil; 2012-08-01 at 07:55.
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 08:25   Link #2189
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ So what ^^

Tsundere is annoying as hell. I don't think people can truly be happy being beaten up by their partner or broke into fight everyday because of every little things.

Claire should have seen the error of her way, but she does not. She might have trauma but that doesn't fucking concern Kamito who is helping her. He was being nice and she doesn't try to show gratitude, assuming that Kamito won't mind. She's really such a fortunate girl to have Kamito and a few friends already.

Her family might be doomed, but at least her situation doesn't seem so bad compared to others. We have tons of examples of nice girls from the fallen aristocratic family who have no one to trust besides the prince charming... all her friends are backstabbing bitches.

This LN is by no means a very lighthearted novel. I find tsundere bitch acting like she's the fucking most unfortunate girl in the world to be annoying. She's no more than a spoiled princess, which makes me wonder if she's really pitiful.

I hold no sympathy for Claire, and I despise Louise...

I wonder why no one ever tells tsundere something like this.

"Bitch! If you're gonna act like that then I'll just take him. I have enough of your bullshit. You don't deserve someone like him! Be alone forever bitch!"
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 08:27   Link #2190
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
If i remember correctly, Fiana confessed to Claire that she love Kamito in chapter 6. Because of her "incompetent" in previous battle (againt nepentus roa and kuina representative) she become "depressed". she want to stand in the battle with Kamito, not always to be protected (can't be helped, she is more like miko than a fighter, her batlle strenght ranked D). She jealous with the other girl that's why she start training to be able using her elemental waffle by herself.
When she train in "her secret base", Claire suddenly came and give comment that is risky. But Fiana rebel her. Then Claire said she could rely on Kamito in the battle, she just need to focus in kagura dance. Fiana doesn't want to be like that. She doesn't want to be protected like Princes-sama. She want to stand beside Kamito because she love him (she said it in front of claire). Claire became shaken because Fiana's confession.
Fiana then ask Claire what does she want about Kamito. She panic and want to escape from the question. Fiana remark she know her answer. Claire then run away from Fianna.
You remember it right. Thank you so much.

@Kleeyook: So what ? Every girls around you are perfect ? Or they always deredere and you feel like you're a king ? Tsundere made the story more fantasic.
And yes, I might say that, but it prove I didn't have any potential to become wonderful Main char

Last edited by BTDK; 2012-08-01 at 08:52.
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 14:26   Link #2191
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Hey wait wasn't from the beginning Yaya always dere with Raishin?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-08-01, 16:05   Link #2192
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
@Kleeyook: So what ? Every girls around you are perfect ? Or they always deredere and you feel like you're a king ? Tsundere made the story more fantasic.
And yes, I might say that, but it prove I didn't have any potential to become wonderful Main char
Hell, it's not like girls need to be deredere of perfect like Yamato Nadeshiko. It's just that I think tsundere are defected as girls, or as sensible human beings.

They behave like children who bully people they like...

Although I'd rather retaliate by sew her mouth shut and break her limbs.

The tsundere we see in almost every harem type series are the violent ones. Good luck living with girls who will beat you up for no good reason, acting like she's always on the right side. That's just simply abusive partner.

I think everyone now assumes that all tsundere must be abusive towards their partner, but there are at least 2 types of tsundere.

The abusive ones, popularized by ZnT, featured a masochistic hero. And not-being-honest-with-their-feeling, who never tells the hero of their feeling, pretending to ignore him or look away, but never beat the hero.

Maybe the Japanese have become M and herbivore now, and the disease is spreading to others.
Old 2012-08-01, 16:10   Link #2193
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
You remember it right. Thank you so much.

No, they don't. TO me, they are a severe irritant as they have that stupid pride that doesn't even allow them to see their place despite how inferior they are to the main character and yet, they have the nerve to say that the main protagonist is their slave/dog/familiar, or other things that deem the power difference otherwise.

tsunderes cannot vent their feelings properly? DOn't dish them out on the main character, it's not always his fault. And yet, when the main character sidesteps them to go for another girl. The tsundere would blow up again and yell, "Why didn't you choose me? Why can't you realise my feelings?"

Well, guess what? Too late. Not every guy has to tolerate abuse to see the affection (if there's present). The only reason why Kamito even bothers with Claire after her recurrent abuse is because he sympathesises with her.

To me, PLOT and the BACKGROUND with FRUITFUL character dialogue makes a story fantastic, but common tsundere abuse DOES NOT, as it serves no purpose other than for comic relief (which is usually unnecessary) or a revelation for the main character to choose another girl.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:20   Link #2194
Richocet
Lover of Purity

...We just can't seem to stay away from this touchy topic, can we
We all have our differing choices of what the female lead should be like, I don't mind a Type A tsundere who does develop and does gradually confront and accept her feelings for the MC
It's only when they just keep on pounding on the MC for "cheating" on them that it starts annoying me
Old 2012-08-01, 16:47   Link #2195
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ Also, for anyone who can't separate real life from fiction. What would you think if you actually realize the tsundere's feeling and choose her, only to be abused ever after?
Old 2012-08-01, 16:52   Link #2196
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^I think that once they get past their insecurites, they can mature much faster and tone down a lot
Old 2012-08-01, 17:40   Link #2197
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ That is totally possible in fiction, but I doubt people can change their behavior easily in real life.
Old 2012-08-01, 18:27   Link #2198
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ That is totally possible in fiction, but I doubt people can change their behavior easily in real life.
Indeed and in real life it takes a lot of time, desire, and the will hard to chance ones behavior.

And
Quote:
If you're gonna act like that then I'll just take him.
I think I have seen this somewhere I am not sure if it was a manga or an Anime.
Old 2012-08-01, 18:33   Link #2199
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Honestly though, I have not seen a tsundere in RL, dunno if that is good or bad thing
Old 2012-08-01, 18:53   Link #2200
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

*in hiragi's voice... tsundere service~*
sssstttupid... its not like tsundere's need any love...

:P

i think tsuns are fun, up to a point.
Definitely not as a MC, and definitely not as a main love interest.

If theres a tsun, there needs to be a ku, and a yan.... otherwise too much tsun makes my head explode and want to say SHUT THE HELL UP!
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap