Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 06:56   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 327 Discussion

Quote:
Quote:

* Hisagi and Kira brought Yumichika to where Ikkaku was.They released their swords on the way there and were astronished at how big Po had become before their eyes.

* Ikkaku and Iba were also surprised, so Iba took Ikkaku with him and ran away. Ikaku got mad at Iba who escaped because he didn't want to fight with the opponent who just blew a captain away.

* Komamura captain returned while Po was swinging his arm downward. He then managed to grasp his arm and hurled him away. Later, Komamura told Iba to not leave, but to completely stand behind him.

* Po who was threw away stood up and told Komamura "I was surprised but there was no damages! Insect! It was too shocked that make me want to yawn." Then, Po was going to shoot a cero from his mouth.

* However, Komamura released his bankai.It was so big that it made Po suddenly stoped shooting his cero.Po seems to be really shocked and wondered who Komamura exactly is. He raised his arms overhead while speaking.

* Komamura stated his name and his position "It's embrarassing, but like you said this is a man that like an insect" Then, he crushed Po by the sword of his bankai, Kokujoutengenmyouou.
Credits : Mori / Danna / SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-09-26 at 10:04.
Old 2008-09-24, 07:09   Link #2
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

go Komamura goooooooooooo.....crush this stupid fraction Po!!!!!!
Old 2008-09-24, 07:13   Link #3
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ha! I knew it, Doggy's gonna use his Bankai and squash that little a** hole of a insect who's so full of him self.

Thats what you get for underestimating a Captain... specialy Komamura.
Old 2008-09-24, 07:13   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ask me Koma Koma should have crushed him with a shikai

Old 2008-09-24, 07:16   Link #5
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ask me Koma Koma should have crushed him with a shikai

well but in this way Kubo would not accomplish the "big Po......bigger komamura" thing
Old 2008-09-24, 07:18   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

: cough cough : Didnt KT say wrpt to Ishin size doesnt matter and now he makes a U turn and goes Bigger the Better Make your mind up KT
Old 2008-09-24, 07:27   Link #7
Ichimaru

Kommo is one weak captain, he had to go bankai against a scrub arrancar who wasnt even an espada.
Old 2008-09-24, 07:33   Link #8
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
: cough cough : Didnt KT say wrpt to Ishin size doesnt matter and now he makes a U turn and goes Bigger the Better Make your mind up KT
yeah but komamura was always been "bigger the better"
Old 2008-09-24, 07:38   Link #9
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
Kommo is one weak captain, he had to go bankai against a scrub arrancar who wasnt even an espada.
Byakuya released bankai to kill Zommari Le Roux......probably he could kill him with normal shikai....but he released bankai
Old 2008-09-24, 07:47   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Byakuya killed Zommari with a unreleased zanapkuto , he used bankai before but slayed him at the end without Bankai . Also it was more so a kido/hax ability battle as opposed to Zanapakuto
Old 2008-09-24, 07:50   Link #11
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

in any case he still released
Old 2008-09-24, 07:53   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

But I have to agree with the notion making rounds a Captain shouldnt be defeating a fraccion with a bankai .

If Po is indeed that strong why isnt he in the espada ...... he can still serve the old geezer be loyal n stuff being part of the espada
Old 2008-09-24, 08:13   Link #13
kagato3

Thing is it doesn't sound like Komamura defeated Po with banki but he crushed him like an insect.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-09-24, 08:42   Link #14
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Yeah, I don't think Po is espada level, just physically strong and able to withstand a decent amount of punishment. Komomura is the same type apparently, which is why he is shown taking Po's blow without hardly any damage. He probably could've beaten Po without bankai, but knew that his bankai would end the fight instantly instead of using a more time to beat Po to a pulp.

Old 2008-09-24, 08:46   Link #15
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Yeah, Komamura used bankai to overwhelm and finish things quickly not because he couldn't do it with shikai or even with unreleased zampaktou IMO.
Old 2008-09-24, 08:50   Link #16
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I don't get the concept that shounen heroes should "hold back" their better powers for strong opponents. That's like saying Roger Federer shouldn't bring his A-game against any player but Nadal. If you can squash someone quicker with your best power, why not?

Cool as it is when a shinigami says "you're not worthy of dying by my bankai" , that's really mere posturing. After the arrogance Yamachika and Ikkaku have shown recently, I'm glad to see a captain handling business efficiently.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-09-24 at 10:31.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:00   Link #17
Defiance
The Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Yeah, Komamura used bankai to overwhelm and finish things quickly not because he couldn't do it with shikai or even with unreleased zampaktou IMO.
Yeah, its not like he Po knocked Komamura for 6 with a simple punch right? Dont forget Po was unreleaed when he did that. It is quite shameful for a SS captain to use Bankai on a seemingly weak opponent.

Yamamoto would have burnt Po to a crisp/ash
Hitsugaya would have frozen and shattered
Byakuya would have shikai'd Po to pieces
Kenpachi would have sliced and diced for mere fun.

etc, etc. You get the point Captain Vs Fraccion should be a mismatch without Bankai's getting involved. There were no limiters to use as an excuse. Dont forget Komamura got sent flying by a guy who works for a guy who works for Aizen. All things taking into account Komamura is arguably the weakest SS taicho!
Old 2008-09-24, 10:35   Link #18
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
I don't get the concept that shounen heroes should "hold back" their better powers for strong opponents. That's like saying Roger Federer shouldn't bring his A-game against any player but Nadal. If you can squash someone quicker with your best power, why not?

Cool as it is when a shinigami says "you're not worthy of dying by my bankai" , that's really mere posturing. After the arrogance Yamachika and Ikkaku have shown recently, I'm glad to see a captain handling business efficiently.
I disagree, if you continuously bring your A-game or your trump card to a battle then somebody can analyze it (Ishida and Renji) then find a way around it (Szayel) instead it is better to hold the element of surprise instead of showing every enemy that can lay their hands on you your special attack.

Which is one thing I hate about Ichigo, he would release his bankai just for a fly whilst someone like Ulqiorra doesnt bring out his trump card but actually just uses little effort and energy to destroy someone.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2008-09-24, 11:17   Link #19
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Remember what Chad says? Why waste time when you can finish it quickly with your full power.

doggy did the right thing, he used his Bankai to finish him fast and say "In the end, it would still be you who is the insect"
Old 2008-09-24, 11:46   Link #20
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Remember what Chad says? Why waste time when you can finish it quickly with your full power.

doggy did the right thing, he used his Bankai to finish him fast and say "In the end, it would still be you who is the insect"
Cause Chad knows his limit in terms of power and how long he could go toe to toe with an opponent.

if komo was that confident in beating PO, why didnt he played around with him.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga