AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-05-08, 13:07   Link #3601
Souless

Thumbs up

hey all and nice to meet you. i am new here so please don't harass me.
Souless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 17:08   Link #3602
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Hello to all the ppl of this awesome place!! I'm Shinku and I happened to find this place by chance and its great!! This is probably the third anime forum that I've joined and its already ranked #2!!LOL

Dont be fooled just cuz I'm a noob though, I know most of the general rules for forums and I've got a decent knowledge of anime, manga and games!! I'm also an AMATUER at making sigs, etc. The ones I have now is old stuff, I didnt think that I'd be joining a new forum today so I didnt have anything new ready...

Did I also mention that I'm half-Japanese?
Old 2007-05-08, 20:49   Link #3603
Amanda Li
相庭幸子

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda. I'm a seventeen year old Blasian who enjoys anime, manga, doujinshi (drawing and collecting) cosplay, karaoke, web design, violin, and piano. I study Japanese, Mandarin, and German (Korean was too hard, I might start back on it later, ehehe) and I want to study foreign languages in college. I'm really fond of shounen series, my top five favorites being Rurouni Kenshin, The Prince of Tennis, Gintama, Mr. Fullswing, and Peacemaker Kurogane. I look forward to talking with everyone on the AnimeSuki forums and I hope to become more interested in many more unlicensed series (and wait eagerly for their U.S. release too, ahaha).
Old 2007-05-08, 21:48   Link #3604
ichigo19

whats up

names thalen and im the new guy and the anime i watch is bleach and hey
ichigo19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 00:53   Link #3605
demon_in_the_design

181 pages, eh? That's a lot of new people!
What's one more?
Hold on a sec, there's a girl peeking at me from behind that button. Oh, it's a spoiler button. Cute.

Anyways, I'm demon_in_the_design. It's a line, possible the title, of a song by OK Go! and I liked the image it brought to mind, so I decided to use it. I love anime and manga. Mostly because it was manga that taught me how to draw people effectively, all previous drawings looked like the people had had a run in with a tribe of head shrinkers.

My favorite anime and mange is One Piece. Maes Hughes is my favorite anime character, which is partly why he's my avatar. The other part being I laugh everytime I read it. Um, I'm sort of writing this in a stream of consciousness at the moment, 'cause it's 12:47a.m. where I am, and I could use some sleep, so please don't mind my rambling.

I'm learning Japanese. Watashi wa nihongo o benkyoshimas! I have the final for my current class in a few days, and I'm using any chance I get to practice.

My major is Computer Animation, and I hope to work on video games once I get my bachelor's degree.

So, that's all I'm willing to tell about myself. It's nice to be here, and I hope I get the chance to make friends with some of you, and discuss one of my passions here with you. I expect I'll be frequenting the One Piece forums regularly. As for now, though, goodnight!
demon_in_the_design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 04:51   Link #3606
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

------------------------------
Welcome
------------------------------
Old 2007-05-09, 05:08   Link #3607
irish_robz
Freshman

Hi y'all, been around in this forum a few days already, until I finally read that welcome PM so here I am!

If any of you are wondering about my name, irish_robz, it's coz I supported the Republic of Ireland national football team ever since World Cup 2002 nb. I'm not actually Irish (I tend to find plenty of online friends greeting me on St Patrick's Day a lot!)

Tonikaku, my favourite anime/manga series is Suzuka, one which I only started recently, followed by Ouran High School Host Club i.e. I tend to prefer high school dramas out of nostalgia...nastukashi na...

Sugoi, demon_in_the_design-kun, hajimemashite, watashi mo nihongo benkyoushimasu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

So far, I've been posting on the Suzuka threads so hopefully I'll meet some of you there! Jaa ne!
irish_robz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 06:24   Link #3608
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Hi all. Another long time forum lurker decided to sign up and hope to contribute a bit to the community.

I'm Sephi. It's my online nick i use for almost everything from forums to games i play online.
Something about myself. I'm Chinese but live in The Netherlands. I'm 20 years and I'm born and raised in The Netherlands so i don't even speak Chinese. Though i'm capable of understanding some mandarin words and i understand some Cantones. I mainly speak Dutch and English. I'm a poor first year university student and just started watching Anime last year around oktober. So guess there's still alot of great anime series i missed.

Hobbies.
Beside going to the gym twice a week i love watching anime. And another hobby of mine is making signature and avatars with Photoshop.

My favorite anime would be Full Metal Panic, any of the FMP serie is in my top 10 list. It's just one of the most entertaining anime i watched and has about everything people like. Action, romance, comedy. And a awesome crew(souske, Chidori, Tessa). FMP is also the first anime serie i started watching. So yea holds some great memories to me. Another serie i like alot is Magical Girl Nanoha serie. And i haven't found a anime yet that i dislike where Rie Kugimiya is voicing in it.

Well that was about it. Nice to meet all of ya and hope to have a nice time here.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 08:32   Link #3609
Reno

Send a message via MSN to Reno
Sephi... sounds familier. I'm guessing it's short for Sephiroth, but I've seen it somewhere before... anyway hey.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 11:25   Link #3610
Afuro Kamen

Yosh~

Hi all. Just like others, I am a newbie here, although I've been lurking for a couple of month, reading others opinion. Well, I guess I might contribute some too.

Afuro Kamen desu~ Yoroshiku!
Afuro Kamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 14:54   Link #3611
lynx23

general

hi all i just signed up and thought id start by sayin hello! so hellooooo!!
lynx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 00:32   Link #3612
Fireinthedawn
Dawnbringer #1

Send a message via AIM to Fireinthedawn Send a message via MSN to Fireinthedawn Send a message via Yahoo to Fireinthedawn
uhhmm...

Hiya! My name's Dae.
I'm new here.

In addition to anime I like to play MMORPGs and participate in political debates.

Some of my favorite series are: Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien, .hack//sign, Full Metal Panic, Maburaho, etc.

I'm 21, I live in Raleigh NC....and that's all I can think to say!
Fireinthedawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 04:59   Link #3613
10serenity
Angel of Oblivion

Send a message via Yahoo to 10serenity
Konichi wa mina san!
I'm a newbie here!

My fave animes are:
Ouran High school Host Club, Bleach, Saiyuki, Mirumo de pon, Perfect Girl Evolution, Jigoku Shoujo and many more... ^^
My fave mangas are:
Vampire Knight, Air Gear, etc.

I'm also learning how to speak and write Japanese...
I also love music and I play the guitar...

Hope to get along with you ^^

♫~10SERENITY
10serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 09:20   Link #3614
uk53

Send a message via AIM to uk53
Hi i am UK53, this isnt the only site that i visit but have poked around this one as a non member long enough so i figured i would join. i enjoy most anime currently i am watchin Naruto shipoden, Bleach, histories strongest diceple kenichi, rosen maiden kekkashi, and deathnote, ive recently finished Blood + (felt it was highly over rated) pumpkin scissors (thought should have been longer),The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (little wierd but i liked it). all time favorites include monster (could cut a few eps but brillian), Cowboy bebop, the kenshin ovas, yuy yu hakusho, Neon genisis eva (probably the most perfect anime ever)
uk53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 11:45   Link #3615
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
^Hi ya to All

and to those who will enter this realm

Welcome To AnimeSuki!!!

Just always follow the rules and also enjoy your stay...
Old 2007-05-10, 12:15   Link #3616
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
Im new here but I registered on this site a long time ago...

Anyways Im 15 years and a Freshmen College this semester...
And if anyone have Friendster add me to this email please

ashley_laze4@yahoo.com

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Mitsu Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 18:30   Link #3617
Sabaku no Tenshi
Me and me alone.

Hello everyone! I'm new here...please treat me like I've been here for a long time.....I was just looking around and after 10 seconds...I decided.."THIS IS AWESOME!!"
Sabaku no Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 18:34   Link #3618
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
Ummm.... Sorry for telling you this but your signature is way out of the rule...

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Mitsu Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 18:49   Link #3619
Sabaku no Tenshi
Me and me alone.

Whoops sorry...there I changed it...is that OK?
Sabaku no Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 08:39   Link #3620
crazy cute
crazy cute

hello what's up
crazy cute is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members