Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 08:40   Link #1102
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
, well, because if anyone tries to get on her bad side, god knows what will happen...
Old 2013-03-10, 13:39   Link #1103
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
"All your pets are belong to ME!"
Old 2013-03-11, 19:12   Link #1104
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
We play you so you're my pet

Ordered my copy now awaiting the arrival
Old 2013-03-12, 01:11   Link #1105
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Harem yuri doujin when?
Old 2013-03-12, 20:53   Link #1106
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

The recently announced Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP has been confirmed to be for Playstation Vita. It will also be released in Japan on June 20th.

Still no further details yet, but I can easily say I had a hunch this was going to be the case. The possibilities of a localization just decreased a bit.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2013-03-12 at 21:04.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 22:55   Link #1107
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
The recently announced Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP has been confirmed to be for Playstation Vita. It will also be released in Japan on June 20th.

Still no further details yet, but I can easily say I had a hunch this was going to be the case. The possibilities of a localization just decreased a bit.
AT LAST....

A Neptunia game I CAN play

THANK THE GODS OF GAME CONSOLES
Old 2013-03-13, 00:06   Link #1108
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Damn it now I have to buy a Vita. Fuck you, Compile Heart.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 00:32   Link #1109
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:

From what I see, it may be an idol game.
Old 2013-03-13, 16:02   Link #1110
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:

Just because the game is on the Vita doesn't mean it will not get localized (although it may be possible that the game will only be available via PSN).
Old 2013-03-13, 16:38   Link #1111
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Perhaps not, but it's a pretty big risk to invest money into localizing a niche game for a handheld that's struggling to even get it's feet off the ground here in North America ever since it was released. Heck, Vita ports of some PS3 games that are being localized for North America have been completely rejected.

And even though I've seen people finally persuaded to buy a Vita thanks to this announcement, I imagine a lot of those who even want it will probably get the Japanese version anyway, especially if it's a game related to music and idols as the title suggests. So yeah call me pessimistic, but a localization in this case doesn't seem too likely. (Though if it is about music and idols I probably won't get it anyway even if it is localized. )
Old 2013-03-13, 19:29   Link #1112
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Perhaps not, but it's a pretty big risk to invest money into localizing a niche game for a handheld that's struggling to even get it's feet off the ground here in North America ever since it was released. Heck, Vita ports of some PS3 games that are being localized for North America have been completely rejected.

And even though I've seen people finally persuaded to buy a Vita thanks to this announcement, I imagine a lot of those who even want it will probably get the Japanese version anyway, especially if it's a game related to music and idols as the title suggests. So yeah call me pessimistic, but a localization in this case doesn't seem too likely. (Though if it is about music and idols I probably won't get it anyway even if it is localized. )
That has always been an issue with Sony's regard to ports, 35% more content to be accepted for Localization.
Old 2013-03-13, 22:41   Link #1113
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Would the "idol" part of the title be suggesting a rhythm game or something? Well, would breathe some life to the Vita. I bought one for my younger brother and even he's complaining about the lack of localized titles. I think he's still getting mileage out of his PSP.

@SilverSyko: With all the attention Miku is getting on this side of the pond, it might open up some possibilities. Though your point stands on it being a niche title - perhaps the biggest factor in localization.

I would kill for a Neptunia fighter.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 22:45   Link #1114
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-03-13, 23:21   Link #1115
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Damn it! Now I really need to get a Vita.
Old 2013-03-13, 23:39   Link #1116
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious View Post
With all the attention Miku is getting on this side of the pond, it might open up some possibilities. Though your point stands on it being a niche title - perhaps the biggest factor in localization.
Speaking of Miku, SEGA's considering localizing the PS3 port of Project Diva F and the original Vita version gets completely overlooked. This is the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Anyway, I admit it is pretty amazing Miku's managing enough foreign publicity to be used in North American advertising and even get one or two "concerts" over here. Still it's very far from a level where you could just ask a random person on the street "Do you know Hatsune Miku?" and they'd say "Of course I do."

Quote:
I would kill for a Neptunia fighter.
As long as they retain what I actually like about this series (which would be pretty hard to get rid of), this is a spin-off I'd be willing to play.~

------------

It's been confirmed that the game is basically Idolm@ster with Neptunia characters...with very perverted features...

It's chances of localization are pretty much in the toilet now. Even if it does there's no way in hell I'm getting it. Definitely not my thing.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2013-03-14 at 00:34.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 00:16   Link #1117
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Damn it! Now I really need to get a Vita.
dont worry. by the time this game is out for the vita in NA/EU, the vita will
be on sales just for you...and maybe the 32 gigs memory card ($100!!!!!!) as well.
Old 2013-03-14, 11:32   Link #1118
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
It's been confirmed that the game is basically Idolm@ster with Neptunia characters...with very perverted features...
Think of the things I can do to Nepgear and Uni - *IS SHOT*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 11:38   Link #1119
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:

It's chances of localization are pretty much in the toilet now. Even if it does there's no way in hell I'm getting it. Definitely not my thing.
never underestimate NISA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Think of the things I can do to Nepgear and Uni - *IS SHOT*
You lucky since the developer is Tamsoft AKA Shinovi and Dream C Club Dev

They are expert

Old 2013-03-14, 20:22   Link #1120
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Just because the game is on the Vita doesn't mean it will not get localized (although it may be possible that the game will only be available via PSN).
You could always import the thing if you want the solid copy....

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg