AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-28, 02:14   Link #101
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Double post, sorry .

Chapter 4 of "Love and Duty Come in Chains" is now on Fanfiction.net.

Additions: I added a few lines and an extra flashback after Konoka and Asuna's conversation. The lines are in response to RB's comment, and I thought that it would make sense for Konoka to also worry about possibly confirming other people's suspicions about how the Ward stone broke, not just about Setsuna's reaction to it. And the extra flashback is just because I'm feeling particularly evil !

@Kurush: I read over your reply, and I can see that most of it was due to my lack of knowledge of the background of the story ! And "wife", eh?

Last edited by deathcurse; 2010-05-31 at 21:19. Reason: Edit wrong chapter number! @_@
Old 2010-05-28, 02:33   Link #102
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Let me be clear on that fact: The marriage was accidental, they were celebrating, everyone was doing it, Rachel got a bit careless and BAM! They were married.

Spoiler for Total people hitched together:

That is all.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Old 2010-05-28, 05:19   Link #103
Merctrin
Immi

@Kurush: You know, "Power of the Mind" is one of the few Negima fics I'm happy to see updates for, though I'm terrible about reviewing it. Somehow, I always have a lot of fun reading it and then forget to click the little button at the bottom of the screen . Sorry about that... but thanks a lot for writing it.

*coughs* Normally I wouldn't post a chapter in pieces, but this particular one is not being cooperative at all, so I don't know when I'll manage to finish it, and the only thing currently keeping this part from being counted as a complete chapter is that it's not a complete day. So... yeah. Here's the first half of Day 2 of Taken Day by Day. Plus links.

Prequel; At this point I would seriously recommend reading this, since there is background information that is relevant to this chapter. It is not needed to understand everything, but it adds significance to certain things.
Prologue
Day 1
Spoiler for Day 2 [part1]:

Spoiler for Notes:

Thanks for reading.
Old 2010-05-28, 06:37   Link #104
Kurush

You'll get around to it, someday, Merctrin. Thanks for letting me know.

And finally something ahead of schedule. Best I could do at the moment.

Spoiler for Chapter 36, pt 1:

Note: This takes place months After the events in the Magic World.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Old 2010-05-28, 08:36   Link #105
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
I have to say, personally , that I feel sorrier for Konoka actually...since Setsuna can actually mope around and angst, but Konoka has to show a good face for her new in-law family, for her husband who doesn't deserve to get hated for it and who she actually does like, and ultimately be the one responsible if the Wards crash and screw the world over... I dunno, I suppose that I have a bit more sympathy for Konoka because her behaviour affects many people, while Setsuna only affects herself?
Honestly, at the moment neither of them have my sympathy. I know why Konoka does what she does, but I'm not digging her way of doing it by concealing something that Setsuna already suspects (thereby possibly making the fallout much worse when push comes to shove), and Setsuna's choice of the sword and pushing away her friends has my fingers itching to wrap around her neck so I can give her a good, hard shake.
Old 2010-05-28, 11:56   Link #106
Finalage
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Honestly, at the moment neither of them have my sympathy. I know why Konoka does what she does, but I'm not digging her way of doing it by concealing something that Setsuna already suspects (thereby possibly making the fallout much worse when push comes to shove), and Setsuna's choice of the sword and pushing away her friends has my fingers itching to wrap around her neck so I can give her a good, hard shake.
I'd have to agree with you there. They both are acting quite inconsiderately when it comes in regards to the other, but that is perhaps, the main point of tension here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
You'll get around to it, someday, Merctrin. Thanks for letting me know.

And finally something ahead of schedule. Best I could do at the moment.

Spoiler for Chapter 36, pt 1:

Note: This takes place months After the events in the Magic World.
Personally, I didn't begin writing even sub-par until my fourteenth chapter of Young Negi An Applied Approach, but still I see something here that reminds me...

I recieved a bit of advice from one of my reviewers way back when about getting into the flow of writing a battle scene like that. You write like I did, and for most readers, it comes across as overly technical. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but for some, it may seem over the top in detail. Try limiting the overbearing detail of punches and blows a bit, neh?

Oh, and about my post above, that's not a slice of Chapter fourty eight, that's from forty seven actually, I got my numbers mixed up. I'm writing fourty eight now.

Speaking of which, I might as well put a piece in here.

Spoiler for Piece of Chapter Fourty Eight.:

Spoiler for "Notes.":
Old 2010-05-28, 12:43   Link #107
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merctrin View Post
@Kurush: You know, "Power of the Mind" is one of the few Negima fics I'm happy to see updates for, though I'm terrible about reviewing it. Somehow, I always have a lot of fun reading it and then forget to click the little button at the bottom of the screen . Sorry about that... but thanks a lot for writing it.

*coughs* Normally I wouldn't post a chapter in pieces, but this particular one is not being cooperative at all, so I don't know when I'll manage to finish it, and the only thing currently keeping this part from being counted as a complete chapter is that it's not a complete day. So... yeah. Here's the first half of Day 2 of Taken Day by Day. Plus links.

Prequel; At this point I would seriously recommend reading this, since there is background information that is relevant to this chapter. It is not needed to understand everything, but it adds significance to certain things.
Prologue
Day 1

Spoiler for Notes:

Thanks for reading.
Oh God, that final line just broke me. I almost fell of my chair laughing. XD What a way to be remembered!

I'm continually surprised that I still find myself sympathizing with Tsukuyomi and her ordeal. She obviously needs help with the whole killing instinct, but seeing her squirm and feel unhappy and uncomfortable makes my heart ache a little for her. Especially interesting and sweet in a way to see she's concerned about Fate's subordinates; it's not much, but it humanizes her a little.

Setsuna's thoughts on Konoka continue to interest me. From your take on events I'm assuming that much wasn't resolved even after they had that kiss and Pactio'd in canon (indeed, is that Pactio still intact for your AU?), so obviously seeing how Setsuna is thinking is interesting. I'm drawing some rather fun similarities between her and Tsukuyomi at the moment.

Update soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalage View Post
I'd have to agree with you there. They both are acting quite inconsiderately when it comes in regards to the other, but that is perhaps, the main point of tension here.
True enough, but personally it's still bugging me a great deal and makes it harder for me to sympathize with either of them at this point. If anything, I say they each got what they deserved, thank you. >>;;;;;;;;
Old 2010-05-28, 18:17   Link #108
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

EDIT: I've got a bit of a dilemma at this point...the Wallward guards will be getting trained up to handle demons and such, and I've got a couple of different ways to accomplish this. I don't want the Wallward guards to get too powerful, since they're just OCs and in the grand scheme of things, none of the readers care . So I'm trying to balance skill believeability with how much they could possibly steal the spotlight.

I've got two ideas so far:

1. One of the main characters teaches them how to fight demons, physically or with magical weapons, blah blah blah. This works fine, but it would still be a bit of a stretch to see any of the normal Wallward guards be able to handle any high level demon. And most of the training will be off-screen, which might make it even more of a stretch of credibility.

2. A bunch of them form Pactios with Konoka. Unfortunately, this might make the OCs a bit too powerful and interesting, which I want to avoid. On the plus side, it could provide some interesting parallels with Setsuna, and also make the Wallward guards a bit more believeable in skills when they fight against some demons.

So I'm wondering, which idea would sit better with the audience?

Quote:

Prologue
Day 1

Spoiler for Notes:

Thanks for reading.
OMG, fantastic!!!

Tsukuyomi is as great as before, with that fine line of psychosis and somewhat-sane-compared-to-the-rest-of-the-class going on. I feel pretty bad for her, but not in a "poor her" way, but in a "she's pretty torn between many impulses and has little control over her mind/life" way.

Now, that flashback is interesting....I think that Setsuna was hurt pretty bad, and instead of finishing her off, Tsukuyomi decided to forfeit?

I liked that Asuna mentioned how Konoka was worrying, it's a nice way of making a nod towards Setsuna and Konoka's tight relationship (which Setsuna also alluded to throughout the beginning too) while avoiding having Konoka actually appear in this part. That works well, since this scene seems to be about setting up Setsuna and Tsukuyomi's tense interaction rather than about the odd love triangle thing.

The last line cracked me up too ! I wonder how all the KonoSetsu fangirls in the class will react to Tsukuyomi?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalage View Post
Ah, my biggest problem here is that there are quite a few huge events in the past that I haven't mentioned yet, which somewhat explain their behaviour . And yes, the fact that this whole tragedy of errors could be easily resolved if either of them just lays open their hearts and actually talk with each other (which ALL of their friends lampshade often!) but the trouble being that there are too many barriers between Konoka and Setsuna for them to do that. (Of course, those barriers are their own making, and really aren't that insurmountable, but the two of them just can't/won't make the effort).

This first arc of events is mostly to set up just how much they've lost, and hopefully it's clear how uncomfortable and untrusting they are of each other, and yet at the same time they still depend a lot on the other and in a way, still love each other ...I'm really experimenting with mood and plot with this story!

Quote:
True enough, but personally it's still bugging me a great deal and makes it harder for me to sympathize with either of them at this point. If anything, I say they each got what they deserved, thank you. >>;;;;;;;;
.........Is it bad of me that I'm delighted that you think they got what they deserved??? )

Last edited by deathcurse; 2010-05-28 at 18:33.
Old 2010-05-28, 21:21   Link #109
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
.........Is it bad of me that I'm delighted that you think they got what they deserved??? )
Ah, well, I wouldn't say it's bad. But it might be something you regret later if the arcs coming up after this don't restore my faith in their characters.
Old 2010-05-28, 21:33   Link #110
Finalage
*Author

I did think they got what they deserved as well, but my "faith" isn't dashed, just piqued. I like when characters show an "ugly" side. Makes them more believable, to have faults and adversity.

I have yet to actually sit down and read this thing in full though, I've scanned it. Time kills me. I can only read 286 words a minute you know! (Even if that is a bit above the average 200-220, still isn't fast.)
Old 2010-05-29, 06:56   Link #111
Kurush

@:Finalage Thank you for that comment. I'm not really this amount of technical detailing mostly, since I don't really think of everything. Here, it's a bit different. I know that OCs are overpowered and all, mostly, and mine is no exception. I have been meaning to do the fight between him and Negi for some time, but last time I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Not to say, I know it's technical, but I want the fight to be most of all, epic. So if it's too technical for most people, it'll be the only time ever in the whole story, save by perhaps the fight between Negi and the main antagonist.

Old 2010-05-29, 20:15   Link #112
FlashFumo
Wait, what?

I'm going to share with you my anti-Twilight crackfic that happens to set in Negima!?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5908870/...Reads_Twilight

FF net is being stupid and removing all instances of '!?'. It kind of messes it up.

Also, gratuitous Latin.
Old 2010-05-30, 14:52   Link #113
Finalage
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
@:Finalage Thank you for that comment. I'm not really this amount of technical detailing mostly, since I don't really think of everything. Here, it's a bit different. I know that OCs are overpowered and all, mostly, and mine is no exception. I have been meaning to do the fight between him and Negi for some time, but last time I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Not to say, I know it's technical, but I want the fight to be most of all, epic. So if it's too technical for most people, it'll be the only time ever in the whole story, save by perhaps the fight between Negi and the main antagonist.
Ahh, okay. Still, you don't need to be technical to be "epic" consider this fight scene, which is right at the peak of my own technicality arch. (Warning, there are probably typos here.)

Spoiler for Technical fight example::

Now I'll post this one, which is after editing the style of writing a bit, once again, be aware of possible typos:

Spoiler for Post style battle scene::

Phew. You don't need to be technical to give an epic battle, or to control powerful characters. True, it may seem originally sparse, but that won't stop how it's read. Now i'll admit, those samples aren't the best either, but they can prove my point.
Old 2010-05-31, 02:16   Link #114
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

This chapter is twice as large as the previous one! It was surprisingly easy to write, despite it's length .

Love and Duty Come in Chains
Previous chapters

Spoiler for Chapter 5:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
Old 2010-05-31, 04:22   Link #115
Merctrin
Immi

Quote:
This chapter is twice as large as the previous one! It was surprisingly easy to write, despite it's length .

Previous chapters

Spoiler for Chapter 5:

Reading this was very unpleasant. Not that it isn't good, it's excellent, but... I think I much prefer Setsuna-angst (there was a fair chunk this chapter, leaving me very, very curious about her sleep issues, but it was still mostly Konoka's spotlight this time around). Konoka and unhappiness... sticking those two together brings misery. Konoka just shouldn't be unhappy. It's like shooting a bunny rabbit. Okay, no it's not, since bunnies don't really get caught up in anything remotely similar to all the moral complexities that come together to form the mess Konoka and Setsuna have entangled themselves in, but... um, just forget the stupid bunny thing.

I still like Kyo, and I'm praying he feels loyalty to Konoka as her husband and friend, but isn't actually in love with her, because for crying out loud, he hasn't done anything to deserve getting thrashed by Konoka and Setsuna's multiple issues. I think I might hate his grandmother, though. Or at least be developing some kind of grudge against her. And his father wanting a grandson made my skin crawl, but I suppose that's not really his fault. I don't like Ethan much either, but all things considered, his position isn't exactly surprising, and he isn't actively going out of his way to cause trouble for Setsuna. He's just irritating.

Flashbacks with Konoka and Setsuna being so obviously in love are excruciatingly painful, by the way. And the one with Rakan... ugh, the second Kyo got trapped by the snake demon I knew it was coming, but still. Ow.

Huh. I'm curious about how well Kyo and Setsuna know each other. I mean, he was friends with Konoka before this mess started, and even with him being completely oblivious--well, okay, I guess it's possible that he missed Setsuna and Konoka's close friendship, but it still seemed strange that he wondered about why Konoemon trusted Setsuna so much. Then again, most of the characters in canon are more familiar with how deep Setsuna's loyalty runs, so it could just be that it's strange to think that someone could not notice.

Oh, and Konoemon earns points for being aware and considerate of his granddaughter's relationship with her bodyguard, even if things didn't really work out well.

After reading the painful flashbacks, I think I might feel a little more sympathy for Konoka. It seems like Setsuna started pulling away after Halloween, and combined with the collapsing wards, that must have been a lot to take in, and I imagine it left Konoka in a worse emotional position than she might have been with Setsuna by her side. Also, has it occurred to her that if she had been able to hold onto Setsuna and call her her lover, she might not have had to marry Kyo? And that's ignoring the fact that she realizes that her actions had quite a bit to do with the collapsing of the wards. Even factoring in how awful she deserves to feel about that... that's a lot of stress and trauma.

As for Setsuna... she needed someone to bash some sense into her directly after Halloween. Go Asuna and Evangeline for being frustrated with her now, but it would have worked a lot better months ago. Also, I'm more willing to forgive Setsuna for angst-induced stupidity than I should be, so she has a better standing in my mind than Konoka.

...Setsuna-angst just appeals to me more than Konoka's brand. Self-loathing is more pleasant than pure, stagnant misery. Not that they don't each have flavorings of both. Gah.

Not pleasant by any means, but it still left me craving more. So... more please?

...And I think I'm starting to ship Hazan/Setsuna.
Just because.
Old 2010-05-31, 12:37   Link #116
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:

Previous chapters

Spoiler for Chapter 5:

Watch it, you. I might start shipping Konoka/Kyo after this.

The character development of Kyo is much loved and appreciated. Perhaps the greatest tragedy with him is that he isn't a bad guy; he might not be in love with Konoka, but he still loves her genuinely all the same, and while he might not understand why she supports Setsuna the way she does, he still is very kind to her a result. He himself isn't a bad guy, he just has the bad luck of being in a bad situation.

So it seems Setsuna started to pull away from Konoka not long after the incident occured. I can understand the idea behind it, but I still want to smack her. I'm usually more tolerant of characters with her personality, but God, is she annoying the ever living hell out of me in this fic.

*smacks Setsuna with Revy's Cutlass*

There, I feel better now.

Also, I didn't think it was possible, but while my dislike of Setsuna only deepens, you went and made me feel damn sorry for Konoka. She really got the raw end of the deal here, even if she managed to marry someone who can at least be her friend; Setsuna really up and abandoned her right when she was needed again.

*conks Setsuna over the head with Revy's Cutlass*

Sorry, I'm done now. I promise.
Old 2010-05-31, 13:53   Link #117
Kurush

Well, I hope that this one is not as technical as the last, but I'll do my best.

Spoiler for Negi vs Aris fight pt 2:

Spoiler for Notes:

I hope this at least wasn't too technical for you.

Old 2010-05-31, 15:11   Link #118
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Quote:
Reading this was very unpleasant. Not that it isn't good, it's excellent, but... I think I much prefer Setsuna-angst (there was a fair chunk this chapter, leaving me very, very curious about her sleep issues, but it was still mostly Konoka's spotlight this time around). Konoka and unhappiness... sticking those two together brings misery. Konoka just shouldn't be unhappy. It's like shooting a bunny rabbit. Okay, no it's not, since bunnies don't really get caught up in anything remotely similar to all the moral complexities that come together to form the mess Konoka and Setsuna have entangled themselves in, but... um, just forget the stupid bunny thing.
LOL, don't worry, I got your bunny metaphor . Yeah, I found Konoka's misery really hard to write, since in canon she's normally a cheerful character, so trying to realistically give her problems and angst was really difficult .

And yes, Setsuna has many issues....

Quote:
I still like Kyo, and I'm praying he feels loyalty to Konoka as her husband and friend, but isn't actually in love with her, because for crying out loud, he hasn't done anything to deserve getting thrashed by Konoka and Setsuna's multiple issues. I think I might hate his grandmother, though. Or at least be developing some kind of grudge against her. And his father wanting a grandson made my skin crawl, but I suppose that's not really his fault. I don't like Ethan much either, but all things considered, his position isn't exactly surprising, and he isn't actively going out of his way to cause trouble for Setsuna. He's just irritating.
I'm glad you like Kyo , he's a character that I try to make likeable, and in a way likeable enough to replace Setsuna if need be (which RB seems to approve of! ), with just the little note of "love" getting in the way...

I'm trying for a "friend loyalty" with Ethan, but I ended up not having space to do lots of it in this chapter . Ah well, you guys seemed to have gotten the point fine .

Quote:
Flashbacks with Konoka and Setsuna being so obviously in love are excruciatingly painful, by the way. And the one with Rakan... ugh, the second Kyo got trapped by the snake demon I knew it was coming, but still. Ow.

Huh. I'm curious about how well Kyo and Setsuna know each other. I mean, he was friends with Konoka before this mess started, and even with him being completely oblivious--well, okay, I guess it's possible that he missed Setsuna and Konoka's close friendship, but it still seemed strange that he wondered about why Konoemon trusted Setsuna so much. Then again, most of the characters in canon are more familiar with how deep Setsuna's loyalty runs, so it could just be that it's strange to think that someone could not notice.
I was partway through this chapter when the Rakan-scene came into my head, and I went "ooooooooooh.......gotta do that!" . Glad you saw it coming!

I imagine Kyo to be a pretty close-mouthed character, who doesn't ask questions much unless it's relevant. I'd speculate that before he and Konoka got married Kyo just didn't think about it much, since he probably saw it as just schoolfriends stuff, so other than a bit of cursory interest he probably disregarded it. It was after Setsuna followed them after their marriage that he started to wonder why Setsuna was so devoted to Konoka.

Quote:
Oh, and Konoemon earns points for being aware and considerate of his granddaughter's relationship with her bodyguard, even if things didn't really work out well.

After reading the painful flashbacks, I think I might feel a little more sympathy for Konoka. It seems like Setsuna started pulling away after Halloween, and combined with the collapsing wards, that must have been a lot to take in, and I imagine it left Konoka in a worse emotional position than she might have been with Setsuna by her side. Also, has it occurred to her that if she had been able to hold onto Setsuna and call her her lover, she might not have had to marry Kyo? And that's ignoring the fact that she realizes that her actions had quite a bit to do with the collapsing of the wards. Even factoring in how awful she deserves to feel about that... that's a lot of stress and trauma.
I don't like stories where Konoemon is a clueless bastard to his granddaughter's obvious love, so I avoid it if I can ^^. Just too bad things didn't work out...

I know that people can look at the story and go, "Well, if this person didn't do that, then everything would be fine!" And yes, that's right: most of the drama and conflict comes from avoidable things that end up becoming huge problems , and I do that both for simplicity of writing (I mean, coming up with intricately valid conflicts are hard! ) and to show just how tragically avoidable this whole mess was, and how helpless the characters make themselves . I'm glad Konoka came off as more sympathetic after this chapter, I've been getting lots of reviews sympathizing with Setsuna, but not many for poor Konoka!

Quote:
As for Setsuna... she needed someone to bash some sense into her directly after Halloween. Go Asuna and Evangeline for being frustrated with her now, but it would have worked a lot better months ago. Also, I'm more willing to forgive Setsuna for angst-induced stupidity than I should be, so she has a better standing in my mind than Konoka.

...Setsuna-angst just appeals to me more than Konoka's brand. Self-loathing is more pleasant than pure, stagnant misery. Not that they don't each have flavorings of both. Gah.

Not pleasant by any means, but it still left me craving more. So... more please?
At that time, I imagine that Setsuna and Konoka were actually decently able to hide their issues .....but once Kyo entered the picture, everyone else started to notice, but by then it was too late...

It's interesting, but in my head I actually have a harder time forgiving Setsuna! I guess it's because Setsuna should have already moved past all this stuff from the events of the manga, so she's regressing here from issues that she had gotten over already! At least Konoka had never encountered these issues before .

Quote:
...And I think I'm starting to ship Hazan/Setsuna.
Just because.
Quote:
Watch it, you. I might start shipping Konoka/Kyo after this.
BWAHAHAHA , awesome! I should just make a Hazan/Setsuna and Kyo/Konoka ending then!

Quote:
The character development of Kyo is much loved and appreciated. Perhaps the greatest tragedy with him is that he isn't a bad guy; he might not be in love with Konoka, but he still loves her genuinely all the same, and while he might not understand why she supports Setsuna the way she does, he still is very kind to her a result. He himself isn't a bad guy, he just has the bad luck of being in a bad situation.
Glad you liked the Kyo development ^^. I had the sudden brainwave of making him slightly similar to Setsuna when Konoka first met him, to explain why Konoka treated him differently from all her other omiais .

Quote:
So it seems Setsuna started to pull away from Konoka not long after the incident occured. I can understand the idea behind it, but I still want to smack her. I'm usually more tolerant of characters with her personality, but God, is she annoying the ever living hell out of me in this fic.

*smacks Setsuna with Revy's Cutlass*

There, I feel better now.
......Glad you feel better .

I'm very, very curious though: just what is it about Setsuna that has you so annoyed and exasperated? =O

Quote:
Also, I didn't think it was possible, but while my dislike of Setsuna only deepens, you went and made me feel damn sorry for Konoka. She really got the raw end of the deal here, even if she managed to marry someone who can at least be her friend; Setsuna really up and abandoned her right when she was needed again.

*conks Setsuna over the head with Revy's Cutlass*

Sorry, I'm done now. I promise.
Thanks! I remember that you despised Konoka quite a bit earlier, so I'm glad that i've managed to convince you to shed some sympathy for her .

Now I'm imagining Asuna smacking Setsuna over the head with her harisen..... Look at what you started, RB!
Old 2010-05-31, 15:17   Link #119
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
I'm very, very curious though: just what is it about Setsuna that has you so annoyed and exasperated? =O
Mostly because she's being selfish, at her core. I can understand a situation where there are two characters involved, one doesn't know about something, and the other tries to protect them from it, but when they both know about it and one still draws away anyway, then my hatred for them is dark and deep. Setsuna can cover it up by saying she's still loyal to her Ojou-sama and that she's trying to just make Konoka's life easier by fading away, but you know what I say to that? I say she can't get her ass killed fast enough for my liking.
Old 2010-05-31, 21:08   Link #120
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

*peeks in*

*tosses in offering and scuttles out*

Spoiler for Such Is:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:

EDIT: Crap, I just realized this is a double post. @_@