AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-11, 19:14   Link #261
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

oh ok I didn't read that previous post.
Old 2012-04-11, 19:42   Link #262
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
ahahahahahaha... i remember that.
The funnier part is Godou is thinking like its nothing.
He even defends himself by thinking back he's innocent and has nothing to hide, "i have never had a girlfriend".

Some of the girls he had to think really hard.

The other girls were like *sigh* he's a playboy.

LOL and Yuri's sister was funny as hell.
I remember in jcafe again, it was totally on a Bet with erica.
If Yuri's sister fell in love with Godou under 1 month, Erica wins... if it takes longer then 1 month, Erica loses..
Well, I ROFL'd when Godou was the one who lost
When did that happen? Did he actually make that bet?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 19:57   Link #263
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
When did that happen? Did he actually make that bet?
It was actually Liliana, I believe. When she starte compiling the number of girls who have fallen for Godou. I remember translating that part on jcafe (or was it Kadi or Whsie?).

Edit: Here's what you're talkin about, I believe?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Athena; 2012-04-11 at 20:13.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 20:10   Link #264
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I dint see it tho
Old 2012-04-11, 20:16   Link #265
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
I dint see it tho
It happens directly after the spoiler above. Or maybe before.
Old 2012-04-11, 20:26   Link #266
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
It happens directly after the spoiler above. Or maybe before.
Found thks. His denseness is like 1/2x ichika
Does he know he lost th bet?
Old 2012-04-11, 20:35   Link #267
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Found thks. His denseness is like 1/2x ichika
not really...
Because he's worried if he's alone with Erica its game overs and he wont be able to resist.

Erica also knows once she can finally have time alone with him, its game overs also, which is why she keeps trying to get him alone.

I think from what spoilers tell me, Yuri is the offical Safe Zone, which is why he drags her with him whenever erica is about to scheme something.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 20:39   Link #268
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
not really...
Because he's worried if he's alone with Erica its game overs and he wont be able to resist.

Erica also knows once she can finally have time alone with him, its game overs also, which is why she keeps trying to get him alone.

I think from what spoilers tell me, Yuri is the offical Safe Zone, which is why he drags her with him whenever erica is about to scheme something.
Inthought at first he believed she wanted to use him. Was it after v7 he realised the girls really did love him?
Old 2012-04-11, 20:42   Link #269
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

question again
and thanks a lot for the answer hope salvatore would need the youth's protection xD
would godou's reincarnation still activate the next day if he dies another time after activating it once today? if that is so won't it make him 100% immortal?
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 20:49   Link #270
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheshire View Post
question again
and thanks a lot for the answer hope salvatore would need the youth's protection xD
would godou's reincarnation still activate the next day if he dies another time after activating it once today? if that is so won't it make him 100% immortal?
He needs to activate the ritual. But that ritual requires him to be near death. So anyone(damn unlikely) can oneshot him. He'll die, like with him defeating Verethragna
Old 2012-04-11, 20:56   Link #271
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

Quote:
He needs to activate the ritual. But that ritual requires him to be near death. So anyone(damn unlikely) can oneshot him. He'll die, like with him defeating Verethragna
thanks again... does that mean as long as he activate the ritual he can revive any number or times a day or revive the next day when it the form can be used again?
and oneshot him? wishing to be a superstar in a day sounds more realistic
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 21:02   Link #272
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheshire View Post
thanks again... does that mean as long as he activate the ritual he can revive any number or times a day or revive the next day when it the form can be used again?
and oneshot him? wishing to be a superstar in a day sounds more realistic
he can only use 1 form per day, and its locked. Meaning he cant go back to the form.
He can use combo's tho, but if he releases a form, thats it, he cant go back to it.

So if you can kill him, then when he revives, kill him again, you could effectively kill him.
Old 2012-04-11, 21:20   Link #273
Athena
The Power of One

Here's what our awesome translator posted in BT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aorii
To continue your (Kadi's) Athena jokes halfway up the thread... here's a personally experienced one.

When Athena speaks an idiom, thy translator losest a life.

(_ _ )
Old 2012-04-11, 21:30   Link #274
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Wow Godou is dense too...nt ichika lvl bt close...good thing he mans up
Are those girls that were all mentioned still around him in the present timeline?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 22:13   Link #275
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Wow Godou is dense too...nt ichika lvl bt close...good thing he mans up
Are those girls that were all mentioned still around him in the present timeline?
He might have been dense in the past, but not now. He's well aware of the other girl's feelings for him and his toward them. Rather than dense in the Ichika sense, Godou is in more of a self-denial state. He keeps telling himself that he's normal, normal, normal when he's anything but that. He keeps telling himself that Erica is using him, manipulating him, etc when in reality, deep down, he knows Erica is 100% dedicated to him.

It's kind of like in combat situations. Godou always proclaims himself as a peace-lover when in reality he loves the competition against top notch enemies. Again, it's something called self-denial. He doesn't want to enter "that" world. He wants to remain normal, but... it's already too late.

With the exception of Asuka and his cousin, everyone else is no longer around. Asuka said something along the line of, "He's now focusing on quality over quantity."
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 22:35   Link #276
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
He might have been dense in the past, but not now. He's well aware of the other girl's feelings for him and his toward them. Rather than dense in the Ichika sense, Godou is in more of a self-denial state. He keeps telling himself that he's normal, normal, normal when he's anything but that. He keeps telling himself that Erica is using him, manipulating him, etc when in reality, deep down, he knows Erica is 100% dedicated to him.

It's kind of like in combat situations. Godou always proclaims himself as a peace-lover when in reality he loves the competition against top notch enemies. Again, it's something called self-denial. He doesn't want to enter "that" world. He wants to remain normal, but... it's already too late.

With the exception of Asuka and his cousin, everyone else is no longer around. Asuka said something along the line of, "He's now focusing on quality over quantity."
So godou loves all of them? Cant be right? Not yet anyway
Old 2012-04-11, 23:01   Link #277
whsie

Quote:
So godou loves all of them? Cant be right? Not yet anyway
I can't say for the girls in the past, but he genuinely likes the four main girls. Of course, there is a order to things. Lilina had always had a knight/king relation so their relation is more professional than romantic. Ena is this tempting mistress/servant and he gradually gives in to her in the later volumes (7-9). Yuri is the "official wife" and that has been pretty much established since volume 2 or so. Lastly, Erica is Godou's #1 lover and the person Godou cares for the most. Personally, I would rate it as Erica, Yuri, Ena, and Lilina in the romantic sense. Though, Yuri is rated ahead of Ena romantically, Godou seems to be more attracted to the more aggressive Ena.

If we're talking about the strength of their bonds, I would reverse Lilina and Ena's places.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 23:13   Link #278
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Why is yuri the official wife? Oh wait, history fabrication committee
Old 2012-04-11, 23:34   Link #279
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Here's what our awesome translator posted in BT:
lolololololol
Old 2012-04-12, 01:01   Link #280
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Why is yuri the official wife? Oh wait, history fabrication committee
u know whats funny about yuri.
The guys in his class used her as bait to get Erica away under the pretense there bait would never like a boy.
Well, there plan completely failed because of bad bait... :P

The HC is trying to use Yuri to control a campion.
They realized they lost Yuri, and then send Ena.
Soon there gonna fail twice as hard as Godou's class did.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem