AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-14, 22:14   Link #4381
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Ahahaha! that was a typo, i was talking about Teana and Nanoha being at the same level of physical strenght. Already corrected, sorry for the misunderstanding lol xDU

And yeah, i think this should move to the Magic and Tech thread xDU

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-09-16, 18:09   Link #4382
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
There's instances that can't be explained by active magical enhancement. If it was only through major magical enhancement, then Quint would've been burning through cartridges, which I seriously doubt given the dangers of magical overload. Cartridges are for brief charges that are often used up in the following attack. Quint was very likely carrying around the Revolver Knuckles in battle of her own strength.
Magical strength enhancement has never been shown to require the usage of cartridges. We know magical strength enhancement can take on ludicrous proportions, such as Rio lifting half an entire ring over her head or Vita swinging around a hammer the size of an apartment complex. Quint's usage of strengthening magic to swing around those fists of her fall in the category of "holy crap that's amazing" but not anywhere near "How!? That's impossible!"

Quint is an amazing mage, but other than wild assumptions there is no evidence she was superwoman without magic.
Old 2013-09-20, 15:11   Link #4383
Enternal

I'm not really into military stuff but now I'm confused. By Force, what exactly are the military ranks of Hayate, Nanoha, and Fate and what are the relative levels to each other? How about Signum and the other Guardian Knights?
Old 2013-09-20, 15:53   Link #4384
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
I'm not really into military stuff but now I'm confused. By Force, what exactly are the military ranks of Hayate, Nanoha, and Fate and what are the relative levels to each other? How about Signum and the other Guardian Knights?
I'm kinda confused as well. Some translations call Signum captain and other Commander ...but Hayate is the Commander of Section Six so i don't get how's the rank distribution. I'ts almost a given Nanoha and Fate have higher ranks than Signum and Vita so, if Signum is a field commander (i guess) i wonder what ranks the other two Aces hold o_o

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-09-21, 11:26   Link #4385
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

I wonder if they do the season of Nanoha Vivid where Vivio as the main heroine in the series.
Old 2013-09-21, 13:34   Link #4386
Gx Hero
Rambler

If you mean a Anime series I doubt it. The reviews in sheer numbers would have to be through the roof for them to try.

However A spin off series like with what happened with Nanoha from triangl heart three is possible though not likely.

Someone mentioned the ranks. In force they do seem kinda different. However from what I can tell commander is not an actual rank but rather a addition to their rank showing that thy lead a unit , or are commander of a base. Example commander colonel Hayate, colonel would be her rank. In force Signum must be a commander of a unit stationed there. Besides we don't know how everyone is split up this time in terms of who is captian and who is vice captian.

As for ranks we don't know how TSAB ranks go beyond what we can puck up from strikers with some blanks in between. However Fate is an Enforcer as it is the only rank besides Enforcer aid.

One more point, anyone stationed under a commander regardless of rank would have to salute them as an superior as he runs the place. Could be wrong on this.

If I am mistaken about this please tell me.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Old 2013-09-22, 21:03   Link #4387
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
I wonder if they do the season of Nanoha Vivid where Vivio as the main heroine in the series.
It really depends on Seven Arcs and when the manga finishes, unless it gets outsourced to another studio (which is unlikely.)

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
Old 2013-10-01, 18:58   Link #4388
Gx Hero
Rambler

I have a question concerning Nove. I know she is based of Subaru's DNA, but is she like Quatro, due and Tre where the doctor's genitics were mixed with another s genitic material or like Uno, and Cinque who were merely cloned from another, or do we even know? I know it talks about this in the sound stage.

Old 2013-11-13, 20:29   Link #4389
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
At what alignment does the Riot Force 6 lie (including Nanoha, Nanoha A's, Nanoha adult).
Old 2013-11-13, 21:37   Link #4390
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Trying to map charaters into oversimplified "alignment" charts will only result in stereotyping and exaggerations.
Old 2013-11-27, 17:50   Link #4391
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Which manga chapter/sound stage/episode did Erio mention something about the age of 10 being considered as an adult in Ancient Belkan culture?

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Old 2013-12-01, 19:11   Link #4392
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

That sounds like something which came from a 4koma instead of canon.
Old 2013-12-01, 19:14   Link #4393
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Except it was from a sound stage and thus is canon. I just forget which.
Old 2013-12-03, 03:10   Link #4394
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Except it was from a sound stage and thus is canon. I just forget which.

Keroko, I choose you!
Old 2013-12-03, 03:36   Link #4395
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Megami Sound Stage 3, track 7.

"Vivio: So what are you plans for the future then?
Erio: I guess for me, I would like to become a great knight. It seems that in Ancient Belka a ten year old would be considered an adult already.
Vivio: Sure seems like it."
Old 2014-02-04, 20:41   Link #4396
VezSketch

Does Unbreakable Dark have all the powers of the Materials and the Book of Darkness (including things she copied from other mages)? Do the Materials have the same spells as Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate?
Old 2014-02-04, 23:05   Link #4397
Gx Hero
Rambler

Unlimited Darkness dose not have the same powers as the book of darkness or the materials, It is a separate program that was sealed within the tome of the night sky.

I'd assume the materials would have the same powers as their counter parts, I'd have to check the attacks of the materials from the game to be sure. It is a little harder for Hayate since we only know a hand full of attacks she can use.

Old 2014-03-10, 19:01   Link #4398
User173096
Disabled By Request

About cloning:

Spoiler for Spoiler for StrikerS:
Old 2014-03-10, 19:03   Link #4399
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toia View Post
About cloning:

Spoiler for Spoiler for StrikerS:
Improvements made on Project Fate since its initial success, I imagine. Erio's the same way too. There wasn't any indication from his parents that he was in any way different from the deceased Erio Mondial, personality-wise.
Old 2014-03-20, 13:51   Link #4400
User173096
Disabled By Request

Are the Lyrical Parties included in the DVDs?
Closed Thread