AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-01-28, 15:03   Link #11701
olifee

Hi to all out there .

After reading around for some time, I finally registered, and after reading some time more, my first post finally arrives here .

My favourite animes are Clannad and Steins;Gate, and I am also very much interested in new video encoders and technology (main threads I were reading here up to now) .
olifee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 12:13   Link #11702
Martoni

Hi to all !
I am Martoni ! And you ?
Martoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 12:23   Link #11703
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayshi_oni View Post
hello good people of of ani-suki forum.
i am hayashi oni, baboon general of yokohama.
i like to watch anime. majority are all ecchi. but H is better.
Kong Shi Fa Kai for this day:
please take care of me; so Here I go!
\(^o^)/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake friesen View Post
hello everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathan1me View Post
hi everyone.I'm new here but I like read post here since my forgotten user member
Quote:
Originally Posted by siGil View Post
hello all... greetings from the middle of a desert ;]

i've enjoyed good mangas since highschool... still read something once in a while but becoming perhaps too old and busy to dedicate much time for it =P

favourite series? blame, berserk, dance in the vampires bund, hellsing...

looking to make many new friends, gimme a buzz and a chat!

ciao
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB View Post
Hello, everyone. I'm another new member, but I've been around the forums for a while. Just decided to make an account now. Big fan of mostly shounen manga/anime, and I love to have a good discussion about some of my favorites. I look forward to having some here Good day/night to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumberjackMike View Post
hello all, im mike. i like alot of different anime and manga, my favorite being bakemonogatari. i usually have lots of free time so chances are you will see me around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan blade View Post
Hello everybody and everyone else that is new. I haven't been a member of an anime forum since Anime Zen became unpopular. Have had a passion for anime since I even knew about that style of animation. Been on anime forums since I was 12 and now I'm 21. Will have a life long passion for it and I'm ready to get back into the community!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frijolitos View Post
Anime is one of my favorite pastimes! This site looks great as do some of the other sites I visit...I plan to add my thoughts as I can, of course...when not cooking my frijolitos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallas500 View Post
hello people
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMythycle View Post
hello, I´m xMythycle (this is, for some weird reason, not my real name), I pretty much joined this forum cuz I like anime (I don't even know why I'm telling this). On top of that I like gaming, talking random people and I'm getting started in digital painting. I hope to meet lots of nice people cuz I have way too much time on my hands and pleased to meet all of you guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
Hello there everyone.
I just signed up to this community, hope i can make some new friends.
I love anime and mangas.
My friends call me Roger.

So basically im a noob and i need to raise my status.

I love games, anime, mangas, and everything that has to do with them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagi View Post
Hello everyone, been lurking here for a while finally decided to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olifee View Post
Hi to all out there .

After reading around for some time, I finally registered, and after reading some time more, my first post finally arrives here .

My favourite animes are Clannad and Steins;Gate, and I am also very much interested in new video encoders and technology (main threads I were reading here up to now) .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martoni View Post
Hi to all !
I am Martoni ! And you ?
What a long post! Welcome to AnimeSuki Forums! Read the Forums Rules first please! It is found here! If you need any help, ask the staff! Nice to meet you!

- Koominator!
Old 2012-01-31, 22:30   Link #11704
sakai-san

Konnichiwa mina-san. I am new to this forum so let's get along. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!
sakai-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 18:04   Link #11705
tava5914
Hammer Space Pirate

New

hi im new to this forum and i love reading manga, also i like anime such as;
1.Code Ceass Lelouch Rebellion, 1 and 2
2.Hack Sign
3.Naruto
4.Bleach
5.Hitman Reborn
tava5914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 18:58   Link #11706
Inu Yasha

Old timer becoming a newbie again, originally a old school member from FTV, I decided to join this site from the recommendation of a good friend of mine, hope to have a positive impact here and join in on the discussions
Inu Yasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 01:24   Link #11707
SanyoSeiki

Wink Sanyo Seiki

Hello! I'm Sanyo Seiki. I can't find the new comer's room so I just post it here! By teh way, nice to meet you all!
Old 2012-02-03, 15:37   Link #11708
halfeatenmoon

Hi! I'm new to AnimeSuki but certainly not to anime. I've been going to cons and writing fanfiction for years and years, but I realised most of my anime-loving friends had moved onto other things and it was hard to find people to talk to about anime anymore. So I'm hoping to meet plenty of new people and find more to chat about here.
halfeatenmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 16:11   Link #11709
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatenmoon View Post
Hi! I'm new to AnimeSuki but certainly not to anime. I've been going to cons and writing fanfiction for years and years, but I realised most of my anime-loving friends had moved onto other things and it was hard to find people to talk to about anime anymore. So I'm hoping to meet plenty of new people and find more to chat about here.
Welcome! Great to get more members! Make sure you read the forum rules!!
Old 2012-02-04, 15:49   Link #11710
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Welcome, everyone! Be sure to have fun during your stay, a'right? Don't be strangers.

Oh and bring your friends over, while you're at it.
Old 2012-02-05, 02:36   Link #11711
MizuMikomi

A certain friend of mine convinced me to register, after he recently joined and found out that I had been lurking here the past couple of months. I rather like the way the forum is set up; rules and the way threads are handled, and I hope to make some friends here ~

I've recently gotten back into watching anime on a regular basis; after a year long break, Shakugan no Shana (Final) is what brought me back this time.

Anyway, I've been an anime fan for a good number of years, but I tend to slide in and out of watching regularly.

My favorite anime would be:
Shakugan no Shana
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yumekui Merry

Admittedly, I am probably forgetting a good number of what I 'like' or my 'favorites', but I suppose those four are more than enough to go by. ~

My friends also like to call me an "import addict", although I am sure there are people out there that import far more than me.
MizuMikomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 03:56   Link #11712
Crono_Cross
Time traveler.

Hello....*pauses for few seconds*

I'm Crono_Cross...Please call me by Crono (or Cross, but Crono is preferred). I've actually been lurking around this site since i found out about it last week through a youtube vid(don;t even ask..) and decided to sign up XD.

Anyway, I have been watching Anime for six-seven years(well...back when Toonami was around) and reading manga for three years. I have not yet been to any cons or anything yet but I pretty much watch Anime most of my time(when not working) at home on my laptop.

I have ALOT of favorite anime so I won't even begin to list them(like over 250 of them O_o fifty the past year) but I like To Aru Majustu Index, To-Love-Ru, Spice and Wolf, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and others but won't mention because i should be asleep right now...

Well anyway Hoping to make some friends and get along here, the Rules are very well thought out and (eventually) I'll get through all of them at least five times to memorize them.
Crono_Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 08:41   Link #11713
Seroja
Otamega

Well i just join the forum i will be in your care
Seroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 12:03   Link #11714
Tsimo

Hello i'm new in this Forum, and i love anime, hope this is a nice forum full of laugh
Tsimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 12:10   Link #11715
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizuMikomi View Post
A certain friend of mine convinced me to register, after he recently joined and found out that I had been lurking here the past couple of months. I rather like the way the forum is set up; rules and the way threads are handled, and I hope to make some friends here ~

I've recently gotten back into watching anime on a regular basis; after a year long break, Shakugan no Shana (Final) is what brought me back this time.

Anyway, I've been an anime fan for a good number of years, but I tend to slide in and out of watching regularly.

My favorite anime would be:
Shakugan no Shana
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yumekui Merry

Admittedly, I am probably forgetting a good number of what I 'like' or my 'favorites', but I suppose those four are more than enough to go by. ~

My friends also like to call me an "import addict", although I am sure there are people out there that import far more than me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono_Cross View Post
Hello....*pauses for few seconds*

I'm Crono_Cross...Please call me by Crono (or Cross, but Crono is preferred). I've actually been lurking around this site since i found out about it last week through a youtube vid(don;t even ask..) and decided to sign up XD.

Anyway, I have been watching Anime for six-seven years(well...back when Toonami was around) and reading manga for three years. I have not yet been to any cons or anything yet but I pretty much watch Anime most of my time(when not working) at home on my laptop.

I have ALOT of favorite anime so I won't even begin to list them(like over 250 of them O_o fifty the past year) but I like To Aru Majustu Index, To-Love-Ru, Spice and Wolf, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and others but won't mention because i should be asleep right now...

Well anyway Hoping to make some friends and get along here, the Rules are very well thought out and (eventually) I'll get through all of them at least five times to memorize them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seroja View Post
Well i just join the forum i will be in your care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsimo View Post
Hello i'm new in this Forum, and i love anime, hope this is a nice forum full of laugh
I give you a very warm welcome! Make sure to make lots of friends!
Old 2012-02-05, 15:19   Link #11716
LastManStanding

Hello i'm new in this Forum, and kind of new to forums in general, so O.o

Of the anime I like, I seem to have become a snob D: Before I could watch anything and everything and would have nothing against marathoning several anime series, but now I either like it for having a good plot/interesting characters (e.g. like Steins;Gate), or I drop it after one or two episodes... So the amount of anime I watch is rather limited, so suggestions are more than welcome C:

I find myself reading more manga than anime, but as of late, I seem to be heading towards more manhwa and korean webtoons more than anything... Dunno why, but I just seem to like them much more, story, characters and layoutwise...

Im a poor uni student so i cant afford to buy games, but I have seen myself play a lot of League of Legends recently.

Anyways, hello nice to meet you all
LastManStanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 16:38   Link #11717
nonamuskrat

Noobie

I'm a noob, at least to this forum sight anyway. So, in introduction, I'm Nona, I live in Pennslyvania and tutus and other crazy clothes are way more fun than so called "normal clothes" I'm a bit of a spaz so you all have been warned! Otherwise, I'm a lovable girl who was nicknamed Muskrat by the girl who would later become my best friend, so you may think of me as a cute lovable animal who you just want to cuddle.
Old 2012-02-06, 20:20   Link #11718
mei misaki fan

hello i have been a lurker on this forum for a long time but what finally convinced me to join is how much i have been enjoying another. i like all sorts of anime with my favs being

death note
ouran high school host club
code geass
full metal alchemist
claymore
vampire knight
another (it isnt even finished yet but im really loving it.)

i also enjoy reading and video games with final fantasy being my favourite game series.
mei misaki fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 22:48   Link #11719
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Welcome to the forums, fellow Mei fan. ♥

Your username is straightforward, I like it. Make sure to read and uphold all the forum rules! Just in case...
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 23:54   Link #11720
Veil of Seph

Hey guys, guess i'm the same as few people here. Been a bystander for a while, but seems i couldnt do it forever

I have the same interest as most of you here (manga, anime, LN, video games, guitar, rugby, boxing, etc), and yeah, same thing, different face i suppose.

If anything peaks your interest, just give my profile a glance if you feel like it.

Cheers guys (and girls)

Last edited by Veil of Seph; 2012-02-07 at 00:44.
Veil of Seph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members