AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-10, 01:52   Link #941
SeanQ

Where the fck did all these quincies come from? How are there more quincies than shinigamis...
Old 2012-10-10, 01:58   Link #942
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Where the fck did all these quincies come from? How are there more quincies than shinigamis...
I suspect they were from other countries maybe ?

But I can't believe Yamamoto got owned so easily . And where the fuck is Ishida.

Last edited by King Lycan; 2012-10-10 at 02:09.
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:03   Link #943
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Omg!!! Dam he got totally owned....but! Zero Division soon?! yessss!
Old 2012-10-10, 02:05   Link #944
SeanQ

You guys honestly believe Kubo will waste his time trying to figure out new bankais for zero division...lol...ichigo is going to appear...he apparently learned something while stuck in that jail cell...and Bach gets owned somehow just like Yama-ji...and then zero squad appears to thank ichigo for not making them do shit...I'm calling it now.
Old 2012-10-10, 02:08   Link #945
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
My bet is on Unohana being awesome . (Either gluing Yamamoto back in one piece or unleashing the strength of those old timers mustache guy talked about. After all, Mustache almost asked for it)
Uh, yeah. Yamamoto isn't come back. His body was completely vaporized by Juha Bach. He's gone for good. If some how a part of his body survived, maybe Orohime could do so...

But in anycase. I'm pretty annoyed at how he was done away with in 1 strike. It can be argued he weakend because of having just used his bankai, in which case he never stood a chance.

But without a doubt, that is the most brutal death we've ever seen in Bleach and on such a major character.

Goodbye Yamma-ji.

Quote:
Did you really think there wasn't gonna be more Quincy coming? And seeing as how the vanguard of the stern ritter basically wiped out over 2500 shingami...
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:10   Link #946
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
You guys honestly believe Kubo will waste his time trying to figure out new bankais for zero division...lol...ichigo is going to appear...he apparently learned something while stuck in that jail cell...and Bach gets owned somehow just like Yama-ji...and then zero squad appears to thank ichigo for not making them do shit...I'm calling it now.
He's had them planned out for quite sometime. And its not like we'll be seeing their bankai right off the bat.
Old 2012-10-10, 02:16   Link #947
Calca
Expressionless

Worst way to kill off the strongest character in a comic/manga I've ever seen
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:17   Link #948
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Uh, yeah. Yamamoto isn't come back. His body was completely vaporized by Juha Bach. He's gone for good. If some how a part of his body survived, maybe Orohime could do so...
Tsubaki was vaporized as well, but he was recovered by that pink haired Visored.

I hope that the Royal Guards makes wasabi out of the Sternfodders.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:20   Link #949
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

People always complain no one important dies in Bleach, and when it does actually happen, people complain that it was too easy. He blew everything he had on the guy he thought was the big bad. He had nothing left, and he was facing the actual big bad who was stronger than the guy he just killed. Yeah, getting sliced in half is going to happen.

Be thankful that it wasn't dragged out even further, and that the plot keeps moving. Unless people really want every fight to drag out like it did in the HM arc.

I liked the way that the history of the divisions was sprinkled into the story. I wish this kind of stuff had happened more throughout Bleach. I also liked that there is a genuine mention and reason for Zero Squad to appear, since no one is left to stand against the Quincy except Ichigo (for now, I expect a few comebacks, like Zaraki).

Anyone else expecting an extremely pissed off Ichigo next chapter?
Old 2012-10-10, 02:22   Link #950
Rahan

Well, he said he would probably not come back.
But come on, you guys want to see the god of fire or something from the picture. The one who appeared when it was going bad and made it worse.

Forgot it was Shunsui in the first scene. The explosion might be his going bankai. Although he is apparently still too young to have known the old times.

Anyways, isn't it time we get some plot ?
We got some quincy killing everyone for no reason for months now. If it continues, but with characters we don't know (the royal guard) killing the same quincy, this is going to get tedious.
Without Yamaji, there won't be a single character we know involved in the plot. Killing no one is stupid. Killing everyone is retarded.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:23   Link #951
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
People always complain no one important dies in Bleach, and when it does actually happen, people complain that it was too easy. He blew everything he had on the guy he thought was the big bad. He had nothing left, and he was facing the actual big bad who was stronger than the guy he just killed. Yeah, getting sliced in half is going to happen.

Be thankful that it wasn't dragged out even further, and that the plot keeps moving. Unless people really want every fight to drag out like it did in the HM arc.

I liked the way that the history of the divisions was sprinkled into the story. I wish this kind of stuff had happened more throughout Bleach. I also liked that there is a genuine mention and reason for Zero Squad to appear, since no one is left to stand against the Quincy except Ichigo (for now, I expect a few comebacks, like Zaraki).

Anyone else expecting an extremely pissed off Ichigo next chapter?
No we didn't want the big bad killing Yamaji in one hit. We wanted the big bad to win in a fair fight instead of using a doppelganger to really cement his threat. Now we have no idea if the guy will be strong because he's strong or because he simply has Yama-ji's bankai now.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:26   Link #952
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
The problem is probably the fact that the battle was turn-based.

Genryuusai activated Bankai!
Juha Bach used Decoy!
Genryuusai dealt 35557145 damage!
Juha Bach used Slash!
Genryuusai has been killed!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 02:39   Link #953
ronin myael
lost ronin

dang it! and i had such high hopes for yamaji too! well, what can we really expect from kubo? the guy is in love with ichigo. of course ichigo had to be the one to take down the bad guy. if the zero squad finally appears and if he reveals something significant about isshin then i might consider forgetting this "massacre".
Old 2012-10-10, 02:48   Link #954
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
No we didn't want the big bad killing Yamaji in one hit. We wanted the big bad to win in a fair fight instead of using a doppelganger to really cement his threat. Now we have no idea if the guy will be strong because he's strong or because he simply has Yama-ji's bankai now.
But these guys don't play fair, that's why they used the anti-bankai stuff to begin with. They knew they'd lose in a fair fight, that's why they've orchestrated all of this stuff to begin with. It's called strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
The problem is probably the fact that the battle was turn-based.

Genryuusai activated Bankai!
Juha Bach used Decoy!
Genryuusai dealt 35557145 damage!
Juha Bach used Slash!
Genryuusai has been killed!
Well that's shounen for you. I'm just saying that it felt cheap and unfair because that's exactly what it was. People typically don't mind when it's a bad guy, heck how many bad guys in Bleach die from silly asspulls? Pretty much all of them. How many good guys in Bleach live from silly asspulls? Most of them. That's why it feels cheap - since it doesn't happen to good guys much, people don't find it fair when they die just like the villains do: with some cheap asspull plot device.
Old 2012-10-10, 02:54   Link #955
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Well that's shounen for you. I'm just saying that it felt cheap and unfair because that's exactly what it was. People typically don't mind when it's a bad guy, heck how many bad guys in Bleach die from silly asspulls? Pretty much all of them. How many good guys in Bleach live from silly asspulls? Most of them. That's why it feels cheap - since it doesn't happen to good guys much, people don't find it fair when they die just like the villains do: with some cheap asspull plot device.
you have a good point there. but not all shonen are made equal. there are some series that actually give substantial importance to their villains. i agree with the heroes though, they live through almost anything. hell, some of them even get resurrected! which is probably why i prefer reading seinen nowadays.
Old 2012-10-10, 03:28   Link #956
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo ran out of ideas for zero squad bankais. After seeing Soifon's.....
Old 2012-10-10, 03:50   Link #957
Eragon
Still Alive

Just hoping that explosion is Hollow Ichigo or Aizen or............YACHIRU
Old 2012-10-10, 04:34   Link #958
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

It was an explosion in the Sky, which means the gate or w.e is opening from the Royal realm to SS. It nwoulda just been better for the passage to open and at the very least show the silohoutte of the entire Royal Guard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo ran out of ideas for zero squad bankais. After seeing Soifon's.....
Not really. The 2 latest bankai we saw Sasakibe's and Zanka No Tachi were pretty awesome. Its not like we'll see them go bankai rite away. He has time b4 we see.
Old 2012-10-10, 07:22   Link #959
flack

Haha Yamamoto died in one hit...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 07:41   Link #960
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
it's shocking how Kubo slaughtered Yamamoto - never saw it coming.. not even some last words, dignity or anything like that, wow

but let's move on, I've been butthurt enough about the whole Yamamoto thing

on the bright side:
- Zero Squad is coming
- Firemonster from the past????
- first Gotei guys were brutal badasses(now serving in the Zero Squad?)

maybe this firething was sealed inside Yamamoto? Or it is in the "king's" realm together with the Zero Squad, maybe this is how this Squad was born?

and I think it's a good point to ask what Uryu and his father are doing the whole time, please let them be having a training session like Ichigo/Isshin back then

Tags
bleach, chapter