AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-26, 09:13   Link #1021
veritatis cupitor

i'm satisfied with layfon's decision but quick power ups like what nina got takes away the taste from the story. there has been many stories with horrible power ups spoiling the fun and nina's seem to have joined the rank.
Old 2012-10-26, 10:10   Link #1022
giorno

the story's about to end. Grendan/Layfon's parts are pretty much done. It's Nina's role to deal with weizenheim...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 23:00   Link #1023
Kurohane

@shmaster: That reminds me, other people have been asking this, but what happened when Layfon turned down the Heaven's Blade, specifically, the interactions between Layfon and Leerin? And, what happened to the Queen? Is she dead or alive?

@azarhal: Thank you for the info.
Old 2012-10-27, 00:00   Link #1024
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Queen still live.
While Layfon is taking the things pretty easily and didn't treat her differently when he interacts with Leerin. A sign that he really did moved on.
Though, it didn't go in depth on how Leerin feels now, after nothing has developed the way she expected. But she did noticed Felli's feeling towards Layfon,
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 21:10   Link #1025
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Queen still live.
While Layfon is taking the things pretty easily and didn't treat her differently when he interacts with Leerin. A sign that he really did moved on.
Though, it didn't go in depth on how Leerin feels now, after nothing has developed the way she expected. But she did noticed Felli's feeling towards Layfon,
Hmm, well at least we can look forward to that. Oh and when I mention him progressing as a character, I meant he should start developing more emotions and able to pick them up. Though I really want him to progress his power level, just like everyone said. Many characters are stronger than Layfon and its makes Layfon well not looking like a main character. Nina progress her power level more than Layfon than the entire series, its very weird for a main character not to progress in power after many volumes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 06:50   Link #1026
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Queen still live.
Felli Fonfon ending PLEASE!!!!

thanks for the summary

Nina is in drugs! 6 e-fairy!? cheating -_-
Old 2012-11-01, 03:54   Link #1027
sarofski

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
its very weird for a main character not to progress in power after many volumes.
Exactly!
Many say that they're satisfied with the way Layfon has grown so far!!!
Has he grown at all??!!!! Changing to a side-character from the MC and even getting weaker IMO can never be called growing.
The only +ve thing about him, is letting go of that Bi**h Leerin!
sarofski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 04:23   Link #1028
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarofski View Post
Exactly!
Many say that they're satisfied with the way Layfon has grown so far!!!
Has he grown at all??!!!! Changing to a side-character from the MC and even getting weaker IMO can never be called growing.
The only +ve thing about him, is letting go of that Bi**h Leerin!
couldn't agree more. i have a bad feeling that his fixation may have changed from leerin to orphan children with whom he used to live.
Old 2012-11-01, 07:12   Link #1029
azarhal

There are a lot of books/novels where the main character doesn't progress in power, doesn't mean he get no progression. Layfon did have character progression, just not on the power scale. And beside Nina moving up, the power scale haven't been altered anyhow.

Also, the other novels (Legend and Crusade) intersect with CSR. Layfon isn't the MC of the whole Regios storyline. His story is just Layfon learning about himself and coming to grip with it.

The stuff that will happen in the next volume(s) are concluding Legend, Crusade and the E-fairies storylines. Nina have direct link to Crusade and the E-fairies storylines (see CSR vol 6, 12, 13+ and Crusade vol 3).
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 07:21   Link #1030
veritatis cupitor

i'm sure not as noble hearted as you people. i just want the character i like to be awesome.
Old 2012-11-18, 19:47   Link #1031
azarhal

New chapter up at baka-tsuki.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 03:54   Link #1032
tsunade666

good thing the novel translation is progressing but chapter 2 of vol 15 isn't finished yet even though the later chapter of that volume is finished. Does the past translator left it out? because I saw in the registration for translator that its been registered for blewin but he did the later chapters and not finished chapter 2 which is odd for me. Thus I think he isn't originally meant to do it but just takeover from it.
Old 2012-11-24, 18:03   Link #1033
tms

i forgot which chapter but Lerrin says something about believing that Nina is the hero of a story. Or something to that effect when they are in the mechanical room in Myath. Basically it was forshadowing Nina's rise to MC.

I'm pretty satisfied with everyone's development in the LN. Thanks to all the translators for their hard work.

Ah the latest translated chapters have been interesting. The Nina and Claribel dynamic is interesting, esp in their fear over their encounter with Laevatein. Loving that they are both scared shitless over this. So end game is going to be Layfon/Felli? Not surprised.

Last edited by tms; 2012-12-01 at 20:12.
tms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:43   Link #1034
whitecloud

new to this thread....thx for the translator for all the work....but anyway just a question why is vol 10 and 11 translation can be said skipped? is it not important?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 11:16   Link #1035
Johnny
Working the bags...

Side stories that are irrelevant to the main plot...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 13:25   Link #1036
kfcpanda

TL's choose what they want to TL.
If they skip a section it's cos they don't deem it important/don't like that section generally
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 13:34   Link #1037
tms

RE side stores irrelevant: That's not completely true. For the most part yeah they have little bearing on the main plot. But for example the last part of Chapter 10 is very relevant. Not sure why it was written that way. But they are side stories, but sometimes they explain things.
tms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 15:25   Link #1038
Calenda

Hello and have a nice day~
I would like to ask some questions that had troubled me for a while now.
I have read only the main story and i don't know Japanese at all so Legend and Crusade is a total mystery for me. I have also looked through this forum and spoilers were helpful enough.
So.. Child of Oblivion. I think I understand main points but what exactly can he do? Interrupt with everyone's plans and alter the fate? And how Dix found out about the whole Child of Oblivion thing? What Dix wants to achieve with him?
Calenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 01:41   Link #1039
veritatis cupitor

i don't think much has been told about child of oblivion otherwise people would have discussed here. as you can see, many are of the view that layfon isn't the main character and if they are right, child of oblivion will mean nothing. only that he is outside the plan of e-fairies and grendan's royal family.

@tsunade - vol 15c2 isn't important in story. new student council president's thought on the platoon. so blewin left it untranslated.

Last edited by veritatis cupitor; 2012-12-12 at 05:20.
veritatis cupitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 08:48   Link #1040
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

How many mutants we currently know?

I heard that Ignasis is death. If yes then who commands filth monsters?

Is Dixerio and his Haikizoku main villain now?
Vahanar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen