AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-09-23, 16:12   Link #61
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Wow Renn-Kun you're really good, I love em!
Thanks . I love your G dragon sig too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
I think the non-anime sigs are turning out well also. The blending is always good, and I love how many different fonts you use! The most recent one, the bubbles give her sort of an air of suggestivity...you have a very interesting style.
Yeah, I love downloading fonts . I use them so that every sig is unique . Good thing is that I finally found a chinese font site , so now I won't have to use the crappy ones that come preloaded with my comp .

Anyways...it seems that I won't be able to make anything for the next two or three weeks D: I still have a lot of stuff I want to do .
Old 2010-09-24, 07:51   Link #62
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

cute actress in your avatar/Sig Set and I need to watch Chinese dramas to see her
keep up the good work Rennir-Kun ^__^
Old 2010-10-01, 23:37   Link #63
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Gift for Chaos-chan (non AS-safe ver). It was a fairly simple sig cause I didn't have too much time on my hands, but I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome Next two are gonna be for Himey-chan and Halad-chan .
Old 2010-10-01, 23:38   Link #64
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Gift for Chaos-chan (non AS-safe ver). It was a fairly simple sig cause I didn't have too much time on my hands, but I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome Next two are gonna be for Himey-chan and Halad-chan .
I love how you crunched all the One Piece crew members into one signature, very creature
Old 2010-10-01, 23:39   Link #65
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I love how you crunched all the One Piece crew members into one signature, very creature
Lol...I tried...and failed . Couldn't maintain aspect ratio and fit everyone at the same time. Oh well. Gotta make sacrifices sometimes.
Old 2010-10-01, 23:41   Link #66
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Lol...I tried...and failed . Couldn't maintain aspect ratio and fit everyone at the same time. Oh well. Gotta make sacrifices sometimes.
I sorta noticed it also at the very top But you did do your best, and I'm sure The Chaos will love it
Old 2010-10-02, 03:32   Link #67
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
I love your gift more and more since its have my favorite anime
Thank you again

your Cookies will come soon
Old 2010-10-02, 05:26   Link #68
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Can't wait for mines Renn-Kun always does a good job
I love that once piece one you also did I agree with Hooves
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 21:41   Link #69
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Like they sometimes say "The best present is the effort the other person puts in it" Or from what I heard
Old 2010-10-05, 19:40   Link #70
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I love your gift more and more since its have my favorite anime
Thank you again

your Cookies will come soon
Haha, knew you'd like that it was One Piece .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Can't wait for mines Renn-Kun always does a good job
I love that once piece one you also did I agree with Hooves
Yeah, I'll probably have it by this saturday .

Quote:
Like they sometimes say "The best present is the effort the other person puts in it" Or from what I heard
Haha Hooves, you handing out words of wisdom now?

Second part of the set The guy's name is 胡歌. Uhm...I smudged it and added some textures and all the usual stuff. Still a relatively simple sig. I tried to use clipping masks, but it turns out I don't have any good splatter brushes -_- Definitely need to go download some . I have officially given up downloading chinese fonts too because my AV always tells me there's a virus no matter where I find the fonts D: I think that they might be false positives, but I'm not willing to crash my computer if I'm wrong .

EDIT: Now that I look at it, the avatar border isn't very apt for the stock...so I'll probably change that later .

Oh and C&C is appreciated

Last edited by Rennir; 2010-10-05 at 22:53.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 04:24   Link #71
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:

I like the effects and the text
another actor i should check his dramas
Old 2010-10-06, 20:46   Link #72
Haladflire65
*Artist

Quote:

EDIT: Now that I look at it, the avatar border isn't very apt for the stock...so I'll probably change that later .

Hmm, it's a very nice sig, the colours are great. I'm not a huge fan of sigs with head shots - which is why my current sig is the only head shot sig I have of Masha (and it's a profile too....) They're hard to do! I think you've managed pretty well but as I saw someone else mention in the rating thread, it kinda seems like his head's floating The whole sig also looks a bit too symmetrical, with the face in the middle - I tend to stay away from symmetry in sigs too - but I suppose the text balances it out a bit.

I love the watery-bubbly feel of the sig though, very cool stuff What did you use for those?
Old 2010-10-06, 21:08   Link #73
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I love the watery-bubbly feel of the sig though, very cool stuff
I agree, the effect just looks cool
Old 2010-10-06, 21:33   Link #74
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Ren!!!! So sorry, I was just about to come here and RnR, sorry for the delay.
(Though I am just a novice and my reviews are worth a cent Excuse me, I just can't remember the English phrase )
And *hugs*
Go figure

As for the sig...I stay away from doing close ups because they are way too hard, but you actually managed it really well. The colors mesh is unique and beautiful The text's placement is a bit odd, but I don't mind it. And the blending is done SO well! Except for the left neck part, that's annoying >.> Looks like a ghost's hand with two fingers creeping from behind ....
And I feel this sig has a potential of a great lightning, so where's the light source? And depth=blurring ?
Anyways, loved the light textures (addicted to those? Me too )...you used it to give a bubbly-ish look xD Pure awesomeness, and great work :3 But there are 3 extra/solid bubbles towards his left...maybe decreasing their opacity or removing them might help?

And I have gotten into this bad habit of working with people's sig w/o their permission...see what I did to yours:
Spoiler for don't open if you will get angry with me :p:

Sorry, I WILL delete it if you want me to, but I just had to work on it ^^; I loved it Excuse the text blur, I have to go to college, and am in a hurry (besides, it wouldn't move )

There, my two cents Keep up with the sigs, I want to see more. You jump from one style to another, that's really cool :3
Oh, and I made a sig for Chaos-san, do you remember the style ?

@Halad
Quote:
The only thing different is the light textures that I used this time. I had been trying to find what they were called for a long time before Star finally told me they were textures
Quote:
Yup, that's the light texture at work
First time Ren said my name in this gallery, and you missed it?
*RCry*

Those are light textures used as bubbles, I think
Old 2010-10-07, 17:07   Link #75
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I like the effects and the text
another actor i should check his dramas
Yup! You should def check him out. He's really funny and has a great personality etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Hmm, it's a very nice sig, the colours are great. I'm not a huge fan of sigs with head shots - which is why my current sig is the only head shot sig I have of Masha (and it's a profile too....) They're hard to do! I think you've managed pretty well but as I saw someone else mention in the rating thread, it kinda seems like his head's floating The whole sig also looks a bit too symmetrical, with the face in the middle - I tend to stay away from symmetry in sigs too - but I suppose the text balances it out a bit.

I love the watery-bubbly feel of the sig though, very cool stuff What did you use for those?
Yeah...I realize that his head is kinda floating. It's because of the smudging done at his neck I think. Symmetry huh? Thanks for pointing that out; I'll try to work on it . Oh yeah about the text, I'm sure you know this, but for anyone who doesn't: It's not actually supposed to say "huge", it's Hu Ge, which is the alphabetic representation of the actors name since I couldn't find chinese fonts D:. I used light textures for the bubbles. Maybe you should try them out

Spoiler for Texture that I used:

Quote:
I agree, the effect just looks cool
I'm really starting to get addicted to textures .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Ren!!!! So sorry, I was just about to come here and RnR, sorry for the delay.
(Though I am just a novice and my reviews are worth a cent Excuse me, I just can't remember the English phrase )
And *hugs*
Go figure

As for the sig...I stay away from doing close ups because they are way too hard, but you actually managed it really well. The colors mesh is unique and beautiful The text's placement is a bit odd, but I don't mind it. And the blending is done SO well! Except for the left neck part, that's annoying >.> Looks like a ghost's hand with two fingers creeping from behind ....
And I feel this sig has a potential of a great lightning, so where's the light source? And depth=blurring ?
Anyways, loved the light textures (addicted to those? Me too )...you used it to give a bubbly-ish look xD Pure awesomeness, and great work :3 But there are 3 extra/solid bubbles towards his left...maybe decreasing their opacity or removing them might help?

And I have gotten into this bad habit of working with people's sig w/o their permission...see what I did to yours:
Spoiler for don't open if you will get angry with me :p:

Sorry, I WILL delete it if you want me to, but I just had to work on it ^^; I loved it Excuse the text blur, I have to go to college, and am in a hurry (besides, it wouldn't move )

There, my two cents Keep up with the sigs, I want to see more. You jump from one style to another, that's really cool :3
Oh, and I made a sig for Chaos-san, do you remember the style ?

@Halad

First time Ren said my name in this gallery, and you missed it?
*RCry*

Those are light textures used as bubbles, I think
First, I think your C&C is very helpful! And you're def not a novice anymore, after I've seen the sigs that you've done .

Ah...the neck. I was wondering who was gonna pick that up. Seems like you have really good eyes . The thing was that the part of the neck I smudged had a tuft of hair. Since I smudged the rest of his hair, it would look weird with that part not smudged. It was kinda a lose/lose situation for me in this case, but I personally chose to smudge it and make it look kinda weird.

Yes, I am getting addicted to them. I'm gonna search for more textures .

Nah, I don't mind you altering my sig a bit. And about the sig, I don't really like adding lighting into a non-anime sig(just an idiosyncrasy of mine ), but your ver is good too!

And for the textures, I just ran a simple blur on them, so I guess I could blur the solid ones a bit more

I tend to have a very loose style .

I saw the sig, except I'm not sure as to what style you used . And thanks for taking the time to C&C

Oh yeah, so Ima post some stocks which I didn't get the opportunity to use, but are still beautiful nonetheless . Probably gonna go back to anime after two more sigs.

Spoiler for Space:

Last edited by Rennir; 2010-10-07 at 17:18.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 07:50   Link #76
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Oh yeah, so Ima post some stocks which I didn't get the opportunity to use, but are still beautiful nonetheless . Probably gonna go back to anime after two more sigs.

Spoiler for Space:
are these images for the same guy in your sig ..oh he is hot
Old 2010-10-08, 22:56   Link #77
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
are these images for the same guy in your sig ..oh he is hot
Yup that's the same guy They make such a good couple no? If you don't think so, this will probably change your mind

Spoiler for space:
Old 2010-10-09, 00:00   Link #78
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Yup that's the same guy They make such a good couple no? If you don't think so, this will probably change your mind

Spoiler for space:
Hmm.. A little sad that you cant use it for AS but I would really like to see how the signature turns out.
Old 2010-10-09, 18:14   Link #79
Suomi
Kaiba

Wow Renn-kun, I really do admire your work. Real people sigs seem so hard, too...

I love those stocks you haven't used, they're so hot

More beautiful asian men!!!! -spaz-

can't wait to see more.
Old 2010-10-09, 20:45   Link #80
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Second & last pic that you posted is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*Ahem* Sorry, but he is so cute

Glad to know what I wrote is helpful Oh, and can you please RnR this when you get time?

More like I was staring at it so hard so I noticed the smudge And I get it now...you had a bad hair day

I would share with you my textures in a while then ^.^ The Taiga sig that UltimaWolf is using is actually textured too Other than the light textures I mean.

Instead of running a blur, I use a soft eraser set on low opacity and then erase the texture. That still keeps the glow but makes it less glaring ^^

Mmm...K-On! sig style ^.^ But I blended my render better this time
Np, btw
(Return the fa*strangled*)

Tags