AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-20, 02:25   Link #41
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

...I'd rather see Byakuya's fight continued and they'd finish Rukia's fight earlier -_-
Old 2011-10-20, 04:16   Link #42
xellos2099

One thing i find interested, in the past, whoever get sliced by Tsukishima will see him as a dear friend. Then how come Byakuya still see Tsukishima as an enemy even after Tsukishima said he went to the past and help Byakuya develop his technique?

This might actually force Byakuya to develop new technique on the fly as none of his old skill will work.
Old 2011-10-20, 04:49   Link #43
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
you know LoP i thought you were a dude this entire time xD

?
You thought I was a "gay" dude all this time? I talk about my Aizen rape fantasy playing with swordswanting to get impaled by swords. Am I wrong for thinking that should have been the tip-off that I wasn't a guy? No, I don't have a penis but I wouldn't mind having one if ya know what I mean

Incidentally I came here to say ...
Spoiler for Click me:
when I saw your post

Yeah I did notice that a few of you thought I was a guy and kept calling me "he" I actually get that a lot--but I didn't bother to correct you all because gender shouldn't matter-- because "I'm just a human being"

@ rei_ayanami17 no actually if you revisit his fight with Ichigo. It makes sense. Only in mid to close range can it attack and defend at the same time. Byakuya is one of the most well rounded fighter because he can attack and defend at the same time and he's a mid to high level kidou user, and he's fast.. He has three stages of Bankai but the last stage is only for attacks. But his range is limited- Ichigo backed away from it and after a certain distance away or within it, Senbonzakura can only attack or defend. It couldn't do both . That's why he tried to trap him with the gokei but Ichigo deflected the blades and that's when he had to pull out his senkei and trap ichigo within limited space to truly be effective and if you look at the hollow when it came out--he won with a long ranged attack. He was good distance away when he hit his ass with that Kuroi Getsuga. Byakuya is close to mid range fighter with a blind spot That's his weakness. ...

I am analyzing the fight now...let me think on it and I will make more sense, after I analyze the fight. It's almost six am and I haven't slept a wink, so my brain is turning to mush and I don't feel like it because it's 5:50 am... Let me sleep on it a bit and I will show you what I am talking about later today. Unless somebody does it for me

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-10-20 at 05:02. Reason: added to it
Old 2011-10-20, 05:23   Link #44
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You say that like it is a bad thing. .
Sorry it sounded that way.
Old 2011-10-20, 06:34   Link #45
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

There was rukia, therefore it's good. BUT somehow Kubo had to turn her into a stupid doll and ruin it.
Old 2011-10-20, 06:35   Link #46
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Byakuya is close to mid range fighter with a blind spot That's his weakness. ...
When that blind spot is .60 meters and Byakuya can fire lightning rays off his fingers, I'd hardly call it a weakness....even if his enemy is a close range fighter, they can't take a swing without their arm extending beyond that range, so unless Tsukishima knows his kido, he can't do much about it.
Old 2011-10-20, 10:18   Link #47
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

no actually if you revisit his fight with Ichigo. It makes sense. Only in mid to close range can it attack and defend at the same time. Byakuya is one of the most well rounded fighter because he can attack and defend at the same time and he's a mid to high level kidou user, and he's fast.. He has three stages of Bankai but the last stage is only for attacks. But his range is limited- Ichigo backed away from it and after a certain distance away or within it, Senbonzakura can only attack or defend. It couldn't do both . That's why he tried to trap him with the gokei but Ichigo deflected the blades and that's when he had to pull out his senkei and trap ichigo within limited space to truly be effective and if you look at the hollow when it came out--he won with a long ranged attack. He was good distance away when he hit his ass with that Kuroi Getsuga. Byakuya is close to mid range fighter with a blind spot That's his weakness. ...
Yeah, I remember that! but Ichigo failed the first time he cut Byakuya in that range (in his bankai) because Senbonzakura protects him. The reason why Ichigo was able to point his sword against Byakuya’s throat back there is that Byakuya unexpected Ichigo’s ability to deflect his thousand sakura blades plus his increase in speed because of his bankai. The second time is that he transformed into his hollow side.

If there is a reason why an enemy was able to cut Byakuya in that range, it is because Byakuya lost his focused and attention. It makes sense why Byakuya is design to be calm and collective because that IS the weakness. It is not about the range of the attack because I believe and I’m sure that Senbonzakura is perfect for defense. It doesn't have any weak spot.

And Byakuya’s Bankai is a short range type. It is one versus one battle type so I can’t believe about that “hurtless area(?)” Tsukishima blabbering about.

But yeah,…….i’m wondering about that, I don’t know if that’s true or Byakuya probably just think of it right there and use it as bait or counter against Tsukishima’s hoax ability. I don’t know but it seems interesting ^^

Btw, Rukia can return to herself again when Riruka sniff at her, right?.........eheh?!? I really don’t like her fullbring…-_- ….I just remember that, anyway.

Ichimaru Gin

Last edited by rei_ayanami17; 2011-10-20 at 10:37.
Old 2011-10-20, 10:47   Link #48
Bismark

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post

Btw, Rukia can return to herself again when Riruka sniff at her, right?.........eheh?!? I really don’t like her fullbring…-_- ….I just remember that, anyway.
Should be amusing if she gets caught in a bunny body, though, as a part of her permanent fate. Since she can't get killed because of Rukia's morality, she just gets sealed.
Old 2011-10-20, 16:26   Link #49
Kyo69
paranoid

Haven’t logged in for some time now. Anyway, just wanted to say that… wouldn’t it be really cool if Tsukishima would kill Byakuya? Hahaha.
Old 2011-10-20, 18:29   Link #50
alarmadadna hadi

I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
Old 2011-10-20, 19:07   Link #51
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarmadadna hadi View Post
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...To slip his existence into his own existence=???
And Byakuya can watch. Kinky.

Or: Yo dawg, I heard you like Bleach, so I put hax in your hax so you can troll while you troll.
Old 2011-10-20, 19:11   Link #52
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
and you... have just entered.. the twilight zone~ Doo dodododododododo~
Old 2011-10-20, 19:12   Link #53
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Book of the End-ception.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-10-20, 23:14   Link #54
james0246

Quote:
I've been thinking for awhile that this is how Kubo will eventually defeat Tsuki.
Old 2011-10-20, 23:22   Link #55
Alchemist007
*Author

Well we all saw how Aizen was defeated...
Old 2011-10-20, 23:53   Link #56
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
@ james0246---that makes sense to you? It's his ability unless someone else gets a BOE, how will they slip into his existence?

@ Mr H...End-ception was GOLD

I don't feel good today, so I am going to answer you all later. but I wanna ask a question.

How come fans who wanted to see some Shinigami get owned and lose to characters that aren't Shinigami and complained it never happened. Are outraged now that it looks like Tsukishima might beat Byakuya people ? ...

What gives?
Old 2011-10-21, 01:19   Link #57
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Which fans, LoP?
Old 2011-10-21, 03:07   Link #58
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I've been thinking for awhile that this is how Kubo will eventually defeat Tsuki.
I think he'll pull a new move that Tsukishima doesn't know, because it is made in the present, and just off him with that.
Old 2011-10-21, 04:31   Link #59
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I wonder what would happen if Tsuki stabbed himself...
Bleach would end?
Old 2011-10-21, 08:11   Link #60
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Bleach would end?
No. Bleach would become Zombie Powder. .
Closed Thread