AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-06, 08:21   Link #41
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Seems like most of the cast have been in recent Sunrise shows. Wait, that's almost like the Mai Otome cast list.

I demand that Yukari Tamura and Yui Horie do a duet.
Old 2007-01-06, 08:28   Link #42
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Looks like some of Simoun cast too...
There's more of 15 Seiyuu i know from the list
So, impressive cast
Now we have to wait to the Januar, the 10th to see the Site...
Old 2007-01-06, 09:18   Link #43
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/idolmaster/index.html

This site?

Last edited by dodgethis_sg; 2007-01-06 at 10:03.
Old 2007-01-06, 09:35   Link #44
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Yes this Site
It will be a Website on the 10 January
Old 2007-01-06, 10:03   Link #45
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

It's already a site. Click on the link.
Old 2007-01-06, 10:13   Link #46
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

When i speak for a Website
I talking just like a Website like One Of Mai HIME/Otome/Zwei
Not a Structure Site with Previews Models

Just read the Sonhex answer on the previous page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
Not the airdate unfortunately. Jan 10th is when the full official site is launched. The current one is just a placeholder.
Old 2007-01-10, 16:44   Link #47
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

So accorded from Sonhex information
the placeholder became a real Website
Character, Mecha, Outline and News Section are now avaiable
Old 2007-01-11, 11:44   Link #48
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Sunrise's webteam should have checked that site in Firefox, tut tut.

Not a huge amount of new info (nor a trailer) just a new skin and fancy intro. Anyway the story seems to be about the iDOLs (those nifty looking mechas) piloted by the iDOLMASTERs preventing meteorites from entering the Earth's atmosphere 107 years after the moon has been obliterated by some catastrophe or other. And the story follows Arika Haruka as she strives to become the best iDOLMASTER, zap meteorities, save the world etc...

I see Yukana is once again type-cast playing a brattish loli.
Old 2007-01-11, 13:15   Link #49
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Hum yeah
Look Like Yukana will again
Dub a shouting girl
Old 2007-01-25, 23:31   Link #50
Catnips

Quote:
Originally Posted by paTKany View Post
As far as i know, the anime seiyuu cast isn't announced yet.

The game cast are the following:
Amami Haruka - Nakamura Eriko
Kisaragi Chihaya - Imai Asami
Hagiwara Yukiho - Ochiai Yurika (Keiko in Uta~Kata, Konomi in To Heart 2)
Takatsuki Yayoi - Nigo Mayako
Akidzuki Ritsuko - Wakabayashi Naomi (Sheska in Fullmetal Alchemist)
Miura Azusa - Takahashi Chiaki (Mitsuki in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Takako in Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru)
Minase Iori - Kugimiya Rie (too many past roles to list here )
Kikuchi Makoto - Hirata Hiromi (Maggie in R.O.D. the TV)
Futami Ami & Futami Mami - Shimoda Asami
Hoshii Miki - Hasegawa Akiko

Do not forget! → Keeping the same cast from the game to the anime is highly unlikely.

They've used a different seiyuu casting in the spinoff mecha anime anyway im expecting that they'll do that...
Old 2007-01-26, 06:17   Link #51
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Did I mention yet that Sunrise seems to have found a way to make something that focuses originally on cutesy girl prancing around to bubblegum pop a must see for me, by reworking into something that includes a mecha story to go with the cutesy singing and girls. I can't see myself not enjoying this on a camp level.

Sunrise is back working its magic again with Zegapain, Code Geass and stuff. Everybody gets to slip up every now and then. I have high hopes. Also the unit on the front page of the website reminds me of the L-Gaim MkII. Cute girls and robots, a deadly and fun combination to be sure.
Old 2007-01-26, 06:25   Link #52
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

It will be a different Project too
I heard that the Game have made Good Sales
Even the Limited Edition I've tried to Pre-order, is Sold OUT Now T_T
Old 2007-01-26, 11:53   Link #53
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

A short promo trailer now online. It's not the full length one from C71, but it does give an indication of the quality Sunrise is aiming for i.e high and shiny, especially those meteor-busting iDOLs.

There's also a first glimpse at the figurines, which no doubt will be spawning like crazy once this thing airs.
Old 2007-01-26, 15:42   Link #54
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

http://rapidshare.com/files/13502607...pv_1m.wmv.html
And a DDL for this Short CM

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2007-01-27 at 05:05. Reason: Link doesnt work very well, now it's corrected
Old 2007-01-26, 16:00   Link #55
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
A short promo trailer now online. It's not the full length one from C71, but it does give an indication of the quality Sunrise is aiming for i.e high and shiny, especially those meteor-busting iDOLs.

There's also a first glimpse at the figurines, which no doubt will be spawning like crazy once this thing airs.
As long as they at least do one of the L-Gaim MKII Robo it will be justified. Those figurines that is. I'm sure there be a reasonable ratio of the pilot girls to the mecha as this is Sunrise the master of selling Bandai's everything while managing to make a good stand-alone show to boot.
Old 2007-01-29, 14:12   Link #56
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
more magazine scans
Old 2007-01-29, 14:37   Link #57
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

With Sunrise Series, We have always a Trio of Heroines?
Old 2007-01-29, 18:51   Link #58
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
With Sunrise Series, We have always a Trio of Heroines?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. Absolutely not.

Look at their catalogue and it varies wildly. In SPT Layzner the hero is a man in his 20's named Albatro Null Eiji Asuka. In Turn A Gundam its an effeminate Moon Race boy named Loran Cehack (Voiced by the inimitable Romi Paku). In Aura Battler Dunbine its a Japanese teenager named Sho Zama, A fairy named Cham, his lover an older American woman named Marvel Frozen, and a number of people from Byston Well. In L-Gaim it's a man named Daba Mylord, his sidekick, a thief girl named Amu, a much older soldier named Lecee and a fairy named Lillith. In Big O its a man at least in his 30's named Roger Smith, his robot maid Dorothy and his Butler Norman who is at least 50ish. In Code Geass (which you're watching which your claim all the more strange) they're newest series the cast is enormous with characters of all ages and walks of life. It's never restricted to a trio or to a specific sex it's about what they need to do the story.

If by Trio you mean that one picture of three of heroines from this series (there are more) then yes you can say with Sunrise that one picture does have three heroines in it.

On the magazine shot (the third picture). Haha it's got action in it too, you people are going to have to watch some action, it ain't all singing. Cry me a river when it happen's though. Action makes us stupid or something. If a series has action in it at all it cannot be worth watching clearly. Tsk Tsk Tsk, a major pitfall that I hope people won't fall into when watching this. I always get the feeling that people miss out on good series that happen to have action or mecha in them because somebody has convinced them that those series are below their level in terms of story, character, emotion and plot. Not necessarily is the warning I would give. The narrative of this thread thankfully points to a very fair and balanced reception to the idea of mecha and action in a series about singing, dancing and being cute idols.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-29 at 19:01.
Old 2007-01-29, 18:57   Link #59
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Kaioshin, I think IchiKyo probably had Mai Hime/Otome in mind when he made that comment regarding a trio of heroines, just guessing eh.

Anyway I'm looking forward to this, all those trailers and scans have definetly hooked me up and made me really curious about this show. I like the character designs and the trailer seemed to show a very nice and smooth animation as well (well it's Sunrise, it's hard to expect anything bad from them anyway).
Old 2007-01-29, 19:47   Link #60
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
Kaioshin, I think IchiKyo probably had Mai Hime/Otome in mind when he made that comment regarding a trio of heroines, just guessing eh.

Anyway I'm looking forward to this, all those trailers and scans have definetly hooked me up and made me really curious about this show. I like the character designs and the trailer seemed to show a very nice and smooth animation as well (well it's Sunrise, it's hard to expect anything bad from them anyway).
I thought so too, but I had to discount the idea that all Sunrise series have a trio of heroines. I don't know if many people know but Sunrise has been around for ages. Mai Hime/Otome is a select project out of possibly the largest amount of franchises of any studio. I know this is the same team that did Mai Hime as well, and they aren't as strong as the team doing Code Geass and the legendary Hajime Yatate when it comes to a lot of things, but aren't their at least five female pilots in this series. I know there's only 3 robots in the mechanics section but somebody's bound to get one later on.
Closed Thread