Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-16, 00:25   Link #1
moltazia

Send a message via AIM to moltazia
who is narutos mother??

several people is speculating about who narutos father is, but i wonder who his mother is?...and would it not be cool if he had a sister that looked like the sexy no jutsu?
Old 2006-05-16, 01:08   Link #2
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
and would it not be cool if he had a sister that looked like the sexy no jutsu?
No that would be kinda disturbing O_o'.

Quote:
several people is speculating about who narutos father is, but i wonder who his mother is?...
One very lucky woman to get Yondaime, that's who x).
Old 2006-05-16, 01:19   Link #3
moltazia

no but then she could be together with sasuke or something....and maybe not look exaktly like the sexy no jutsu....
Old 2006-05-16, 01:51   Link #4
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Lol ... Sexy no Jutsu is Naruto's product of hard labour and research in his quest to find the perfect looking girl
It's proven she's very hot, just check they guys he did Oiroke No Jutsu on... all nose bleeds.

It's definitely not looking like his mom. She probably died during that Kyuubi attack on Konoha or by giving birth to lil' Naruto.
Old 2006-05-16, 02:01   Link #5
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Lol ... Sexy no Jutsu is Naruto's product of hard labour and research in his quest to find the perfect looking girl
It's proven she's very hot, just check they guys he did Oiroke No Jutsu on... all nose bleeds.

It's definitely not looking like his mom. She probably died during that Kyuubi attack on Konoha or by giving birth to lil' Naruto.
probably giving birth ! or just gave him away and she left konoha since she didn't want a kyubi for a child : /
Old 2006-05-16, 02:34   Link #6
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
in any ways i think that there is no father and mother of Naruto.
I think that Naruto is Really Yondaime in child form because of the technique he didn't really die he just become a boy.. back from where he started.
Old 2006-05-16, 02:38   Link #7
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan
in any ways i think that there is no father and mother of Naruto.
I think that Naruto is Really Yondaime in child form because of the technique he didn't really die he just become a boy.. back from where he started.
LOLLERSKATES!

Naruto's parents suffered the same fate as Iruka's, why does nobody get this!?
Old 2006-05-16, 02:41   Link #8
mechwar666
Mech

Can you plz explain to me then how his mom could of given birth to him, when he was a newblyborn (umbilical cord not cut) was kyubi sealed within him. She got killed by kyubi while the seal was taking place?
Not very likely.
Old 2006-05-16, 02:42   Link #9
Zek
Eyebrows...

Whether or not Naruto's mother was a character of any significance, I think she was probably dead by the time Kyuubi was sealed. Who would consent to having a demon stored in their child?
Old 2006-05-16, 02:45   Link #10
Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Whether or not Naruto's mother was a character of any significance, I think she was probably dead by the time Kyuubi was sealed. Who would consent to having a demon stored in their child?
That's a good point.

Most solid point made so far.
Old 2006-05-16, 02:46   Link #11
Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Can you plz explain to me then how his mom could of given birth to him, when he was a newblyborn (umbilical cord not cut) was kyubi sealed within him. She got killed by kyubi while the seal was taking place?
Not very likely.
LOLLERSKATES!

Anyway, didn't Gaara's mother die from the seal?
Old 2006-05-16, 02:51   Link #12
Nameless

If Naruto's umbelical cord wasn't cut at the time of Kyuubi's seal- Then we can draw 2 conclusions.

He either has NO mother or real father.

Or-

His mother was convinced by his father to allow the seal to take place, and his real father is a significant figure. If the rumors about Naruto's father being the 4th Hokage are true, it'd make sense.
Old 2006-05-16, 02:59   Link #13
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
If Naruto's umbelical cord wasn't cut at the time of Kyuubi's seal- Then we can draw 2 conclusions.

He either has NO mother or real father.

Or-

His mother was convinced by his father to allow the seal to take place, and his real father is a significant figure. If the rumors about Naruto's father being the 4th Hokage are true, it'd make sense.
Finally your making sense ... on the second statement that is. He looks a lot like the 4th, and of course he was supposed to be considered a hero (naruto) but nobody did cuz of kyubi. And if he did have any family other than mom and dad (have there ever been signs of other family members?) they sure as hell didn't want kyubi near them, out of fear that it would one day just pop out.

Has there ever been said that the 4th was married or had any kids before giving his life for konoha?
Old 2006-05-16, 03:06   Link #14
Nameless

For some reason, when there's talk about the 4th, people only say that he was a hero and he gave himself up for the village.

Honestly, it seems like they're hiding something doesn't it? Kind of like how they hid the Kyuubi being inside him to begin with.

Maybe it's something the village is ashamed of, like the 4th having a kid with someone else's wife or having a kid without being married.

It'd make sense for them to hide it because it would make the village look bad.

I think:

Spoiler for Speculation:
Old 2006-05-16, 03:10   Link #15
mechwar666
Mech

Well we can only guess and have our theories. Eventually *hopefully that is* kishi will let us know a bit abt naruto's birth.
Old 2006-05-16, 03:35   Link #16
Syaoran
Inactive Member

That would be most anticipated and most shocking revelation of the entire manga... Naruto's forthcoming ^^

I'm looking forward to such (a) chapter(s). Maybe we'll get to know more when Naruto finds his own true strength rather than the Kyuubi's.
Old 2006-05-16, 03:37   Link #17
Nameless

Well we already know Naruto is really strong at being deceitful. He's very good at distracting his opponents and making them underestimate him.

Like when he fought Neji and the moment was all suspenseful and Neji carelessly forgot that Naruto makes Shadow replications of himself, and he dug a hole under Neji.
Old 2006-05-16, 03:41   Link #18
mechwar666
Mech

and even after beating neji and showing that naruto has a brain just isn't put to much use, people still think naruto is an idiot that just uses brute strength and never plans anything or has his own surprises.

Although neji isn't the only one that he has defeated by being underestimated (doesn't everyone underestimate him for exception of sasuke, kakashi, and jiraiya?)
Old 2006-05-16, 05:05   Link #19
Slayerx

Y'know, there's only one thing that bothers me about the "4th hokage is Naruto's father" theory... why would that fact be kept a secret

For one thing, the 4th wanted Naruto to be honored for being the seal for kyuubi not shuned by everyone... i doubt naruto would have been shuned like he was had the village also known him as the son of the 4th... i mean, demon or not, its hard to disrespect the son of a great hero... It just doesn't seem like something that would remain a secret; maybe sceret from naruto but not the rest of the village... and since the only reason to keep it a secret from Naruto is to keep him in the dark about kyuubi, then there would be no real reason to tell him about his connection to the 4th after he found out about Kyuubi... seems like it should have been revealed by now... god knows some poeple like the advisors or veteran ninjas should have mentioned it in the talks about Naruto... calling him not only the Kyuubi-child but also the son of the 4th

As for my theory about Naruto's mother... died while giving birth to Naruto
Also guessing that she gave Yondiame permission to use Naruto as the seal... Yondiame does not seem like the type that would force a mother to use her child as a seal for a demon...
Old 2006-05-16, 07:43   Link #20
moltazia

or maybe she is alive...but when naruto had the kyuubi sealed inside him maybe she got crazy and moved to somewhere and later had her mental heralth restored but had forgotten about naruto and started a family with another man and gave birth to a girl...or something like that....
Closed Thread