AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-08-26, 10:50   Link #501
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

for me it was fun to play and the story is interesting.

Seinarukana is a strategy rpg eroge, but not like utawaremono or tears to tiara style.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-30, 10:52   Link #502
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Easily the best of its type I've ever played. Haven;t been able to play it for so long...Moved up to Windows 7 now, doubt it would ever work on that. Guess I might have to partition for XP or something, but I doubt that would be easy to set up to get it rolling.

Good to hear Nighteye finished the translation. Did he complete it for all routes? Last time I was reading it, he was only doing it for Satsuki's route.
Old 2009-08-30, 11:07   Link #503
Shadow Kira01

Is Kawamura Yumi singing the OP again?

Apparently, she had did so for the prequel, Eien no Aseria before working on various Persona games.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 07:30   Link #504
lightl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Good to hear Nighteye finished the translation. Did he complete it for all routes? Last time I was reading it, he was only doing it for Satsuki's route.
he did narukana route,
@ Last Sinner did you try on Windows 7 to see if it would play at all? really don't wanna to Windows 7 if games like Seinarukana and quite a few others I have wont work on it
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 11:52   Link #505
Wrath88
Kissing...

And he posted a summary of Naya and Nozomi's route. I'm currently doing chapter 5, and just as he said... it's tiring, so I'm fast forwarding.

EUPHORIA BANZAI!!!
Old 2009-09-14, 13:07   Link #506
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

You remember the 5 playable character "crystals" in seinarukana?
They got their own spin off now

http://www.xuse.co.jp/product/041_seirei/
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 01:46   Link #507
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I saw that and wondered for a while whether I should laugh or rejoice. In the end I sat there in a befuddled stupor and just oodled the loliboobies.

EDIT: The black one's sample cg dialogue is sooooooo cute.

EDIT2: Seriously though, I got pretty attached to those cute crystal girls during Seinarukana so it's awesome that they've got their own spinoff now. I know the black one's already my favorite cause dark magic/arts girls who are tsun but have a inner dere side are so adorable.... hauuuuuu ;__;......

Last edited by Newprimus; 2009-09-15 at 01:58.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 11:20   Link #508
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
hmm got a question got SS rank on 3-2 normal deciding what skill to pick, any suggestion would be appriated.
PS Final Velocity is cheap was able to clear nothern path in very little IT usage
Final Velocity 3 FTW. Once you get that it's just gg everyone, as Zetsu will just plow through everything with such ease (provided you have the proper skill set ups so he doesn't take too much damage or die while soloing the entire map before everyone else even so much as takes more than two turns).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I saw that and wondered for a while whether I should laugh or rejoice. In the end I sat there in a befuddled stupor and just oodled the loliboobies.
Never got attached to them, so that's too bad for me...I guess. I like the white and black ones though.

Also, is this a Supitan v.2? Xuse, oh you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
And he posted a summary of Naya and Nozomi's route. I'm currently doing chapter 5, and just as he said... it's tiring, so I'm fast forwarding.

EUPHORIA BANZAI!!!
Hands. Off. The. Euphoria.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2009-09-23 at 11:51.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 00:34   Link #509
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Never got attached to them, so that's too bad for me...I guess. I like the white and black ones though.
Well, IIRC they had so little screentime in-game that I'm shocked they actually had enough popularity to get their own game

My greatest impression about them is that they were supposed to be stop-gaps but are actually reasonably competent armed with regular upgrades.

Anyway, if they have the support to make a new Eternity-Sword related game, why not make the Spriit fo Eternity Sword 3 rather than a sideline? Are they really that confident they'll have enough support after this to finish their tale (and apparently something of a cash-cow).

Must take what one can get, and I must say the preview graphics are some of the cutest I've seen from Xuse...
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 02:02   Link #510
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Well, IIRC they had so little screentime in-game that I'm shocked they actually had enough popularity to get their own game

My greatest impression about them is that they were supposed to be stop-gaps but are actually reasonably competent armed with regular upgrades.

Anyway, if they have the support to make a new Eternity-Sword related game, why not make the Spriit fo Eternity Sword 3 rather than a sideline? Are they really that confident they'll have enough support after this to finish their tale (and apparently something of a cash-cow).

Must take what one can get, and I must say the preview graphics are some of the cutest I've seen from Xuse...
I guess it's just a comfortable business strategy for Xuse? After all, when Aseria came out, what followed was not Seinarukana, but Supitan, a game involving the other spirits of Aseria.

Also, dibs on the White and Blue crystal girls, since Newprimus already has his eyes on the Black crystal girl. orz
Old 2009-09-24, 07:06   Link #511
arkhangelsk

True, but even the original Eien no Aseria developed those other spirits more than Seinarukana really worked on the Crysts.

Also, the Spirits are working in a bright new world. In contrast, these poor Crysts are working their last minutes, since we know that their world WILL be destroyed during their lifespans so they can be in Seinarukana. One wonders whether there is even a good ending for them.

How many people think Xuse could actually bring that game off before Nov 31st 2009 (otherwise it'll be Winter, not Fall, wouldn't it?)
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 09:42   Link #512
lightl

I have had Zetsu pretty much done 60% of the mobs in 7-1 need more mana converters, still have 300,000 floating mana with 20k convert and that after lvling pretty much everyone once
Old 2009-09-24, 21:12   Link #513
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Hands. Off. The. Euphoria.
She's just amazing as an imouto, topping the list in Monobe Gakuen. I'm more interested in Ruputna.

By the way, each time i met the new girls, I always thought the voices didn't fit, ROFL. Like Naya, you expect her to sound much more cuter, or Katima's voice to be rougher.
Old 2009-09-25, 07:40   Link #514
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

But that is the beauty of Katima. She is rough and bloodthirsty in the heat of battle, but outside of it she is a very classy, refined, kind woman.

If everything in life was as one expected it to be, life would be boring. So while surprises aren't always good, they make life more interesting.
Old 2009-09-27, 06:08   Link #515
Wrath88
Kissing...

Gah, so much distractions stopping me from continuing on with the game. Finally I see Naya's attacking pose in the normal screen, who knew that the bottom half of her clothes was like Ruputna's, with garters as well...
Old 2009-09-27, 07:21   Link #516
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
I have had Zetsu pretty much done 60% of the mobs in 7-1 need more mana converters, still have 300,000 floating mana with 20k convert and that after lvling pretty much everyone once
Yeah that's how awesome Zetsu is. In fact you can have Zetsu, Katima and Sorluska clean a whole map pretty fast before the others can get any turns, lol.
Old 2009-11-15, 20:16   Link #517
Lion Magnus
The Irony of Fate

I finished this game in Normal mode twice and Hard mode once
But I can't get to the other four girls route
I always end up getting Satsuki and Narukana routes
Lion Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 21:44   Link #518
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Get MVPs for the girl you want. These get you the most points towards a heroine, and in case you didn't know is determined by who nixes the most enemies during a mission.
Old 2009-11-15, 21:50   Link #519
Lion Magnus
The Irony of Fate

Thanks

I Didin't know that mission affects the girls affection
I always team up Nozomu, Satsuki, and Nozomi
And I always priotize the attacking at Nozomu and Satsuki
Lion Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 10:34   Link #520
lightl

maybe off topic but that group that translating Eien no Aselia is 2/3 done now, and are asking what people like better the PS2 OP or the PC OP

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel