AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-18, 22:25   Link #1841
Akarin

Chihaya years later after getting NTR'd by Miki
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:26   Link #1842
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
READY!!:全員
キラメキラリ:春香、やよい
迷走mind:真
L・O・B・M:雪歩、真美、貴音、亜美
フタリの記憶:伊織
キミはメロディ:美希、響、伊織、あずさ
(MC1)
Next Life:響
フラワーガール:貴音
スタ→トスタ→:真美、亜美
First Stage:雪歩、真
START!!:春香
MEGARE!:全員
(MC2)
オーバーマスター:美希、貴音、響
Kosmos, Cosmos:雪歩
隣に…:あずさ
乙女よ大志を抱け:春香
エージェント夜を往く:真、真美、亜美
(MC3)
マリオネットの心:美希
SMOKY THRILL:伊織、亜美、あずさ
約束:千早
The world is all one !!:全員
(アンコール待ち)
The full list of episode 20th concert...

A little bonus...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:29   Link #1843
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
Chihaya years later after getting NTR'd by Miki
Wait, is this Chihaya x Miki
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:33   Link #1844
djmaca
My Girl ↓

It's bothering me how they will end Kuroi Arc with less than 6 episodes away.
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:38   Link #1845
Shadow5YA

Not me. There has been enough development for Kuroi's downfall. Jupiter is realizing how dirty Kuroi plays. If they lose in the end, there would probably a mutual separation. Kuroi would dispose of Jupiter because they're useless to him now, while Jupiter would be more than happy to leave to find a more honest production company.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:57   Link #1846
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

They can just toss him in a garbage can and lock it. Dumbass will probably just make shapes with the pieces of garbage on a chess board.
Old 2011-11-18, 23:31   Link #1847
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

I thought that I'd calm down after a few hours but this song still gets to me...I had to try really hard not to cry at work when I played the song back in my head. (T^T)

I do hope that "Yakusoku" will be "Chihaya's song" from now on rather then "Aoi Tori" and/or "Me ga au toki".(this is in my mind ofcourse) Not that I'm saying that "Aoi Tori" and "Me ga au toki" are bad songs, if anything they are great songs that for me has represented Chihaya well over the years. But with this song I think that there is an opportunity for Chihaya to change. I'd like to see her become a little more outgoing and to see her smile more often. I'd also like to hear less of her saying "Ku...", but not stop saying it altogether, its not like this one event made Chihaya's life trouble free, just a bit easier to live through. Chihaya not saying "Ku..." is like Yayoi not being cheerful or Haruka not being a clutz.
Old 2011-11-18, 23:38   Link #1848
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Wait, is this Chihaya x Miki
No that's Chihaya's mother.
Old 2011-11-19, 00:17   Link #1849
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I thought the statement was a joke. xD
Old 2011-11-19, 01:15   Link #1850
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
I'd also like to hear less of her saying "Ku...", but not stop saying it altogether, its not like this one event made Chihaya's life trouble free, just a bit easier to live through. Chihaya not saying "Ku..." is like Yayoi not being cheerful or Haruka not being a clutz.
Ha! As long as there are girls bigger than her have for sure that won't change.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 01:31   Link #1851
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Ow, come on...
She has let go of her burden off her chest... Surely in the future, the curse of 72 will go away...

Dont be so harsh on her...

And why the hell Ryuugu Komachi still singing SMOKY THRILL instead of Nanairo Button??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 01:38   Link #1852
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Ow, come on...
She has let go of her burden off her chest... Surely in the future, the curse of 72 will go away...
You wish. She's the one who handles all the DFC fetishist part and the emo part of their fans.

Quote:
And why the hell Ryuugu Komachi still singing SMOKY THRILL instead of Nanairo Button??
Probably because the producers thing Smoky Thrill is better than Nanairo Button?
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 01:39   Link #1853
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I started tearing up as soon as Haruka and the rest came out, and then started crying a little when Chihaya started.

Don't know if anyone else did so too, but I'm a big crybaby when it comes to these things.
Me. Seriously, this episode made me cry. From the start I thought I could hold it in as I understand Chihaya's situation, but when she finally sang at the end, I had to let it go, that was such a powerful emotion I felt at that moment and I definitely had to shed some tears. I'm going to remember this series for a really long time

Despite my "lol" reputation on this forum, this post isn't a joke. I just have a very strong distaste for seeing girls sad or going through times like this.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 01:47   Link #1854
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I call it the K-ON "Fuwa Fuwa Time" effect. They DO sing Nanairo Button in their concerts, but we're not going to see it because...SMOKY THRILL.
Old 2011-11-19, 02:00   Link #1855
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I shall refrain from Nandeyane to the above statement.

Nice episode, this was. Hmm.
Old 2011-11-19, 02:06   Link #1856
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
I thought that I'd calm down after a few hours but this song still gets to me...I had to try really hard not to cry at work when I played the song back in my head. (T^T)

I do hope that "Yakusoku" will be "Chihaya's song" from now on rather then "Aoi Tori" and/or "Me ga au toki".(this is in my mind ofcourse) Not that I'm saying that "Aoi Tori" and "Me ga au toki" are bad songs, if anything they are great songs that for me has represented Chihaya well over the years. But with this song I think that there is an opportunity for Chihaya to change.
Chihaya's absolute current character song is actually "Nemuri Hime" (lit. Sleeping Princess, which is the Japanese title for Sleeping Beauty). While "Aoi Tori" is a sad song that's roughly about having hope for the future but still being trapped in the past, "Nemuri Hime" is about someone whom had broken free of past burden and literally woken up from nightmares and moving forward. A lot of the fans were actually anticipating "Nemuri Hime" as the feature song for episode 20, but instead we got the new song "Yakusoku". "Yakusoku" is a good song and they did well because the lyrics ties in better with the anime story where the other idols support Chihaya, whereas "Nemuri Hime" is about her standing tall and strong by herself. "Nemuri Hime" is also a beautiful song - very grand with excellent orchestral music backup, feels very different to "Yakusoku". But either way the transition from "Aoi Tori" to either "Nemuri Hime" or "Yakusoku" is a reflection of Chihaya's situation, and I think they should be listened to as a pair for the full meanings hidden in the lyrics.

The live version of "Nemuri Hime" is absolutely beautiful, Imai Asami is really channelling Chihaya in her performance.

houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 02:11   Link #1857
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I call it the K-ON "Fuwa Fuwa Time" effect. They DO sing Nanairo Button in their concerts, but we're not going to see it because...SMOKY THRILL.
I call it the "buy the game if you want to hear more of it" strategy.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 03:01   Link #1858
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Was asking for the clarification of the (joke) statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I thought the statement was a joke. xD
It is
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 04:21   Link #1859
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

That aside, I'm sure 961 isn't through yet. This was the 'obvious' trump we were all expecting him to pull, but with 6 more episodes, Kuroi definitely can hit back with something even bigger that none of us expected.

More drama! More pain! History about President perhaps!

All the better for his eventual being tossed into the reactor of the Death Star by Jupiter themselves.
Old 2011-11-19, 04:26   Link #1860
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
That aside, I'm sure 961 isn't through yet. This was the 'obvious' trump we were all expecting him to pull, but with 6 more episodes, Kuroi definitely can hit back with something even bigger that none of us expected.

More drama! More pain! History about President perhaps!

All the better for his eventual being tossed into the reactor of the Death Star by Jupiter themselves.
Well really, there's only 5 episodes left. I know, it pains me to reduce it, but that's the truth. Either way, Kuroi better not go through some redemption crap; that bastard's not just gonna walk away from all he's done.

Ooh, Return of the Jedi reference get! I love it.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s